Deschutes Roofing & Insulation

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

We are your go-to residential and commercial roofing professionals in Central Oregon. We offer 100% financing with no down payment. We service Bend, Redmond, Sunriver, Prineville, Sisters, Madras, La Pine, Terrebonne, and other surrounding areas. Whether you need a new roof installation or just a minor repair, our roofing professionals will take care of your home as if it were their own. Call us today or book online for a free consultation!...

Stringfield Roofing

Stringfield Roofing

With 20+ Years combined industry experience and 4+ years in business, Stringfield Roofing is an excellent choice for your Central Oregon roofing needs. Specializing in residential, small commercial, full replacements, repairs, new construction, and additions, Stringfield Roofing can handle it all. We've worked hard in hiring, on-the-job training , and in continuing education to instill a culture that prioritizes Quality over quantity, as well as safety, customer service, communication, and cleanliness. We make it our goal to ensure that our finished projects and customer experience reflects our values. A story about the Owner, "When I was younger, my uncle Stan owned a roofing company in Southwest Idaho.. He used to give me a hundred bucks per roof (a lot of money to a 15-16 year old kid in rural Idaho) to show up after school and on weekends to tear off a roof. As time went on, I learned more about how to install underlayment, how shingles overlap, the basics. I learned the value of hard work at a young age and began to understand the importance of skilled labor in the Workforce. During the years after College I found myself with the opportunity to work in Customer Service, Sales, and eventually supervision, and found a knack for sales, as well as training and motivating people. That experience has been invaluable in working with owners and clients, as well as to our overall success." Dillon Stringfield (29) Stringfield Roofing intends to make a positive difference in the community and keep customers dry, safe and happy for years to come.

03/12/2020

He came out for estimate fairly quickly. He was accommodating and the estimate was very detailed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof estimate.

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

10/15/2018

A+ service from day one! From the first contact with Oksana and throughout the whole process of getting financing and choosing shingles to installing the roof and ventilation, Deschutes Roofing actually made the experience enjoyable. Never thought I'd say that about a roofing company! Thanks for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my roof

07/12/2018

It went horrible. I couldnt begin to put all of the mistakes they made here. They left yesterday and my husband is outside right now trying to repair the fascia boards they installed. They put shingles over our soft roof and called the job done. When we called them back they did remove the roof they put on and redo it. But the owner Carlos metioned several times how much money he lost in shingles,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of bad sheeting on roof. new roof and fascia boards replaced and skylights removed

01/12/2018

They were quick to respond and we now know why, they charged us a $150 estimate on top of minor repairs at a cost of $573 and the estimate we were told was refundable if we used them to do the work. The total ended up being $722. That was for 2 guys to work 2 hours @ $110 per hour each. Me and my wife both have professional licenses and don't make close that kind of money, WOW. After 2 1/2 months ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Valleys resealed and minor shingle repair

CATEGORY roofing

I'm sorry that you're unhappy with our pricing and invoicing. I would be happy to personally resolve any complaints. Please call me directly at 541-480-4856. Thanks. Carlos Simpson Owner, Deschutes Roofing

06/08/2017

Everything about it was very professional, very thorough, very helpful, very informative. The estimator went the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All I got was a $125 "verbal inspection". I cannot speak to anything beyond that.

CATEGORY roofing

We offer new construction roof installation, roof replacement, roof inspection, roof repair, gutter installation, roof cleaning, drywall repair, ice dam removal, and roof snow removal.

We do not install solar panels at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing