Connecting Point Computer Centers

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2012

514 NW Franklin Ave

Bend, OR 97701

Computer sales & service....

03/04/2015

Jan D.

Description of Work
I went to Connecting Point to discuss buying a new computer because I had read good reviews. The salesman was very nice and helpful. I decided to buy an iMac, but they didn't have the model I wanted in stock. I was told it would be ordered and should be in early the following week. I waited until Thursday of the following week only to be told they hadn't ordered it. With that, I purchased the unit elsewhere in town. I wanted to do business with a local small business, but sadly they dropped the ball.

07/30/2014

Richard C.

Description of Work
Replaced hard drive quickly and expertly.

03/27/2014

SUSAN L.

They told me they had quite a backlog of work, so they gave me an estimated date ten days out. They called me four days later with a few questions, and I went in to see exactly what they were talking about (I'm a 62 yr old lady "dinosaur" with technology) and I had my laptop back four days after that. They were unbelievably patient with me and explained everything so that I could understand what they were sayin. I was very impressed with the large, knowledgeable, compassionate staff at this store. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced the screen on my laptop.

06/10/2013

Ronald P.

They done the repair when in a timely ,professinal manner ! I would use them in the futcer !

Description of Work
Timely,profesional Job!

06/05/2012

Brigitte C.

The reason I went there is because I have a Mac, and they service Macs. I had a good experience with them. I didn't really shop around; they seemed reasonable to me, but without checking other people I don't know about the price. Their price didn't scare me, so I felt good.

Description of Work
I used Connecting Point Computer Centers for computer repair.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Electronic Gadget Repair
    Computer Sales
    Computer Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Connecting Point Computer Centers

How is Connecting Point Computer Centers overall rated?

Connecting Point Computer Centers is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Connecting Point Computer Centers open?

Connecting Point Computer Centers is open:

What payment options does Connecting Point Computer Centers provide

Connecting Point Computer Centers accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Connecting Point Computer Centers offer free estimates?

No, Connecting Point Computer Centers does not offer free project estimates.

Does Connecting Point Computer Centers offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Connecting Point Computer Centers does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Connecting Point Computer Centers offer a senior discount?

No, Connecting Point Computer Centers does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Connecting Point Computer Centers?

Yes, Connecting Point Computer Centers offers warranties.

What services does Connecting Point Computer Centers offer?

Connecting Point Computer Centers offers the following services: As part of one of the Pacific Northwest's oldest computer retail stores, Connecting Point SERVICE brings over 37 years experience to your service, support, and maintenance issues. Vendor trained and certified technicians diagnose and repair computers, printers and other peripherals. We are also an Apple Authorized Service Provider, capable of working on virtually any Apple® product (excluding iPhones and the iPad), regardless of place of purchase.