Connecting Point Computer Centers

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2012

Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Sales
Computer Training

Computer sales & service....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

03/04/2015

Description of Work
I went to Connecting Point to discuss buying a new computer because I had read good reviews. The salesman was very nice and helpful. I decided to buy an iMac, but they didn't have the model I wanted in stock. I was told it would be ordered and should be in early the following week. I waited until Thursday of the following week only to be told they hadn't ordered it. With that, I purchased the unit elsewhere in town. I wanted to do business with a local small business, but sadly they dropped the ball.

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Replaced hard drive quickly and expertly.

03/27/2014

They told me they had quite a backlog of work, so they gave me an estimated date ten days out. They called me four days later with a few questions, and I went in to see exactly what they were talking about (I'm a 62 yr old lady "dinosaur" with technology) and I had my laptop back four days after that. They were unbelievably patient with me and explained everything so that I could understand what they were sayin. I was very impressed with the large, knowledgeable, compassionate staff at this store. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced the screen on my laptop.

06/10/2013

They done the repair when in a timely ,professinal manner ! I would use them in the futcer !

Description of Work
Timely,profesional Job!

06/05/2012

The reason I went there is because I have a Mac, and they service Macs. I had a good experience with them. I didn't really shop around; they seemed reasonable to me, but without checking other people I don't know about the price. Their price didn't scare me, so I felt good.

Description of Work
I used Connecting Point Computer Centers for computer repair.

Category computer repair

As part of one of the Pacific Northwest's oldest computer retail stores, Connecting Point SERVICE brings over 37 years experience to your service, support, and maintenance issues. Vendor trained and certified technicians diagnose and repair computers, printers and other peripherals. We are also an Apple Authorized Service Provider, capable of working on virtually any Apple® product (excluding iPhones and the iPad), regardless of place of purchase.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available