We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Cascade Heating & Specialties Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2012

1507 NE 1st St

Bend, OR 97701

Cascade Heating offers comprehensive repairs, maintenance, and installation for your heating and cooling system, as well as sheet metal fabrication and 24 hour emergency services. You can rely on our fully licensed and certified professionals to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to furnish you and your family with superior service, quality installations and dependable products which give you the ultimate comfort you deserve. As an authorized TRANE Heating and Air Conditioning dealer, we guarantee the most durable, reliable and efficient products on the market today. Call Cascade Heating & Specialties Inc. today for your ultimate comfort needs. ...

01/18/2021

Susan N.

They have been very good and we would recommend them.

Description of Work
They service our HVAC system and do semi annual maintenance for us.

02/05/2020

kenneth S.

They did very well. They were great.

Description of Work
They did a preventive maintenance service.

11/02/2017

David S.

Completely satisfied. This is a great company.

Description of Work
Locate and repair coolant leak

06/22/2016

Jacob J.

They did not charge anything. They installed it a year ago in 2015 and they did not charge me for that visit.

Description of Work
I used Cascade Heating. The last time they came was for an air flow issue.

06/22/2016

Jacob J.

Description of Work
Cascade Heating installed my heating and AC unit.

06/07/2016

Kayla C.

Description of Work
Added a clean air effects and a scrubber to my heating and air conditioning system

02/04/2016

Mark S.

Description of Work
Annual heat pump service | |Inspection of new home purchase

11/02/2015

Yoonmee C.

Description of Work
We have had the, install new furnace/air conditioning with brand new duck system. The guy who came out to give us an estimate was great and we had high hopes for their service. We've been having not so good services so far. It took them 1 month to come out too start working on it and then another couple of weeks to get the inspector out and another couple of weeks to fix the problems that the inspector pointed out. We've already paid 80% of the total and it's been almost 2 months. The guys who were working at the sight were rude to our general contractor who was working on the house as well. Their service has been over all not satisfactory at all!! We should have gone with whom our general contractor recommended. I don't not recommend Cascade.

10/29/2015

Kathleen P.

10/15/2015

christina R.

Description of Work
Installed new heat pump. Quick and efficient :)

06/22/2015

john A.

Description of Work
Installed a new heat pump and air handler. The air handler was suppose to be a variable speed with the owner making adjustments. It was only adjustable by having tech doing one time adjustment. They did not know the product.

05/28/2015

kellie R.

Description of Work
Furnace stopped working at our rental home. Cascade came out on a Friday night. Fan motor was failing, and they recommended a new furnace. Replaced a component on the motor, which did not get the furnace to work. Was charged for the service call, which was reasonable, but also charged for the attempted repair which did not fix the problem. I don't think I should have had to pay for a repair which did not succeed. Another company replaced the furnace the next week.

01/21/2015

Kathy K.

Description of Work
Heat and ac system

08/14/2013

Toni B.

I found Cascade to be punctual, friendly, competitive in their pricing. And, they are an locally owned company.

Description of Work
I have the yearly maintenance as well as a one time fi on my contactors.

12/17/2012

D M.

On the furnace service it took awhile to get the appointment set, but part of that was scheduling to accomodate the tenant. They were very responses in keeping me, the landlord/owner informed on the scheduling. They arrived on time. They did not replace or charge me extra for filters when they found the existing filters were clean. At the second home they again scheduled and accomodated the tenant. They arrived promptly and made short work of detecting the problem with the thermostat on the fireplace. It was replaced with a unit they had available on the truck. The technician was courteous and professional and at my request double checked the fireplace to determine if the the flame could be adjusted. He determined that the particular model did not allow for adjustment, but determined it was not a problem as it was.

Description of Work
They provided service at two rental houses. In one they did routine maintenance service for the gas furnace in the other they replaced a thermostat on a gas fireplace.

10/01/2012

Derbra W.

We were not home at the time, but are very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They checked the furance and replaced filters.

06/05/2012

Greg R.

They were very professional and competitively priced for the area. They do quality work in a timely fashion. I was pleased with it. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They re-routed some ducting, and cleaned up my furnace for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

05/07/2012

Tim H.

I phoned in and set the appointment for later in the week and was provided a 2 hour time window on that day. Chad arrived on time, serviced our furnace and explained the overall status and options on our furnace. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Annual furnace inspection and service.

03/01/2012

justin H.

I called and left a message, and they got back to me right away. He found out that it needed a part. He had the part in his truck and installed it.

Description of Work
He repaired our furnace.

02/23/2012

Gloria G.

They have always been very responsive, and they always do a good job.

Description of Work
The last time they came out they cleaned our filters. They have also installed a humidifier before.

01/26/2012

Bev W.

Excellent. My husband and I did business with this company for all of our heating and cooling needs from year 1999. I have recommended them to others. They were always on time, clean, friendly and professional. We never had to call them back for anything and when we thought about replacing our furnace they gave us alternatives as well as estimates. I have compared them with another well-known HVAC company in Bend and find Cascade to be more reasonable in their charges.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance on furnace including filter and servicing electronic air cleaner and checking thermostat operation.

01/10/2012

Bill & Diane B.

We have had a good experience. They are excellent.

Description of Work
They install our heat pump and air conditioner in and they do regular maintenance.

07/27/2011

Randi K.

Excellent customer service from sales rep Mike Koenig. Came to my home to discuss options and inspect job location. Gave me several options while explaining the pros and cons of each option. He let me think on the options with no hard sell to start immediately. I got back to him about a week later with my choices. The project was scheduled and completed in a two day time frame. Very pleased with all aspects of Cascade Heating. Excellent, knowledgeble, dedicated employees.

Description of Work
Installation of a natural gas garage heater and electronic air filter.

Pyramid Heating & Cooling

With a mission to enhance the lives of others through indoor comfort, Pyramid Heating & Cooling is Portland’s top choice for high-quality heating, air conditioning, and air quality solutions. Our technicians are experts in the field, handing virtually any system makes and models and treating all customers with the care and integrity they deserve. We are also dedicated to building strong relationships with every person we work with, from our employees to our vendors and customers, through trust, respect, quality, and old-fashioned values.

Offers by Pyramid Heating & Cooling on Angi
    HEAT COOL

HEAT COOL specializes in Heating and Cooling. We install and service all major brands of equipment. Emergency services are also available 24/7 to ALL of Central Oregon Great customers look for experience and honesty. How do you find a company that's thorough and trustworthy? We recommend starting with a contractor that's been serving your community for over 20 years.

Offers by HEAT COOL on Angi
    Diversified Heating & Cooling Inc

Whether you need a new system, repairs on your current unit, or are having a heating and cooling emergency, we are the ones to call!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Heating and air conditioning, furnaces, air filtration, gas, wood, pellet fireplaces & stoves, sheet metal fabrication.