Sparks Garage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

18325 SW Kinnaman Rd. B

Beaverton, OR 97007

Sparks Garage is the starting point for anything under the sun that could bring people and their vehicles together again. Be it boat, bike, or car we have the solutions or the resources to made the experience in your vehicle the best one possible. We specialize in 12 volt electronics, and window film. However, we have the in house talent to tackle pretty much anything. Just give us a call and see what we have to offer....

10/28/2014

Stephen C.

Description of Work
general maint. Oil trans fluid change new vehicle inspection

Category car accessories

07/15/2013

Kim B.

The owner responded right away to my email inquiry with a long list of great options he carefully laid out for me. He acted like he really cared about my audio dilemma, and he was extremely knowledgable about the various possibilities. He was also very conscious of my budget, which I appreciated. When I took my car over to the shop, he did the work promptly, and even discovered a way to save me more money in the process. I found this business to be trustworthy and of excellent quality. I highly recommend this place.

Description of Work
Jon installed a new deck in my Honda.

Category car accessories

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Accessories
    Electronic Gadget Repair
    Motorcycle Service
    Auto Glass
    Auto Alarms
    Boats
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

car audio, video, security, window film, tint, speakers, amps, radios, alarms, troubleshooting, electrical, 12 volt specialties, remote start, automation, custom interior work, vintage car solutions, back up camara, in dash and on dash navigation, hardwiring of acc.