Royal Remodeling LLC

Oregon: Contractors
12/29/2022

21015 SW Alexander St

Beaverton, OR 97003

We offer installation of new roof, repairs on existing roof, inspections on existing roof , painting interior or exterior. Your home is your largest investment and maintaining it is highly important to its longevity and value. You have one home; it matters which Remodeling contractor works on it. We guarantee your satisfaction. Servicing Portland metro area & Washington County. Open Monday - Sunday 8am-5pm...

roofing (16)house painting (4)pressure washing (4)gutter repair (3)siding companies (2)roof cleaning (1)decks & porches (3)interior painting (2)

03/10/2021

Was told that someone would come out and give me a quote the following day. Heard nothing back so I called and sent a couple of texts but got no answer. I assume they were not interested in the job.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

08/14/2020

Royal Remodeling LLC performed a full replacement of our roof, removing three layers of shingles, including the original 1930s cedar shakes. They installed roof decking and fitted a plywood floor for storage in our attic. The new architectural shingles look fantastic, with every valley and edge expertly flashed. It was a time-consuming job, and the crew were super nice guys to have around. We abso...

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

I sincerely appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to write a remarkable review. We at Royal Remodeling really appreciate you for your business, we are pleased to know that you were happy with the results from the project. Thank you for your business.

07/09/2020

I needed a larger gutter installed and a gutter added to a new shed, along with cleanouts on both downspouts and rerouting the downspout where I built the shed and tie in the new shed gutter. The Royal team showed up on time and did a fine job. They were polite and picked up their trash. All and all Excellent!!!

Description of Work
gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Review for Royal Remodeling LLC - 21015 SW Alexander St, Beaverton, OR - 38707243

05/15/2020

I was so happy to find Royal Remodeling! The guys were easy to work with, kind, respectful, fast, affordable, and they did a perfect job on the roof. I would 100% use them again for a project. HIGHLY recommend this team.

Description of Work
New roof on the house

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Review for Royal Remodeling LLC - 21015 SW Alexander St, Beaverton, OR - 38569426

12/10/2019

Irving and his crew did a fantastic job on our home. From the initial estimate throughout the entire process Irving was wonderful to work with. He and his crews were on time, thorough in their explanations of the work that needed to be performed and made sure to clean up around the house after each day. He was easy to get a hold of and happy to answer the many questions we had throughout the proce...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement, Gutters and Siding Repair

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

09/20/2019

They did a good job and caulked the crack which was causing the leak without charging any money.

Description of Work
Roofing leak detection

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

07/31/2019

It was a very pleasant experience. The crew were very friendly and professional. Job was completed in about 2 and half days.

Description of Work
Needed old roofing removed and new roofing installed on our 2 level house.

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

06/28/2019

Irving and his crew showed up at the time he said they would. They had the roof done in 3 days. It looks fantastic, it was so nice I asked if they could paint the house also. Irving gave me a estament for the job. I agreed and suppled the paint. They came out the next week an power washed the house. Started the paint job an finished the job just as efficiently as they had the roofing job. Fantasti...

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my house. My house painted Front porch stained.

Category decks,roofing,pressure washing,house painters

04/25/2019

The roofing job had a flaw and the company fixed it immediately. The painting took longer than expected but was fine in the end. Good people.

Description of Work
Roofing and painting.

Category decks,roofing,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

03/22/2019

These guy’s went above and beyond what we expected cleaned up after them selfs after each days work and did extra repairs not included in our bid at no charge I would highly recommended them to any one and have already to 5 of my neighbors

Description of Work
Wonderful work and great value

Category roofing,siding,interior painters