Ridgeback General Construction LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2018

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Owner/ Operator Brad has been in the General Construction field for over 15 years. We love the work we do and it shows! We specialize in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels, Home Additions, Garage Conversions, Roofing, Siding, Window & Door Installation, Home Improvements, Crawl space repair and much more! You name it we do it! Check us out on Facebook! Call us today to schedule your FREE quote!...

04/04/2020

Brad has become a part of our family! He is such a hard worker and a joy to have around. He communicated what his plans were and executed accordingly, always with positivity and knowledge. Brad has been doing this type of work since a kid helping his dad, so he’s seen it all and done it all! I will hire him again and again, for every project I can! I highly recommend Brad/Ridgeback Construction

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick backsplash in kitchen, brick wrapped fireplace/hearth, new flooring installation in baths/entryways/main floor and many other smaller projects

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/10/2020

Brad was very easy to work with and schedule. Tile looks great! thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

09/27/2019

I made an appointment with Bradley Radcliffe for an estimate and he no-showed. After 45 minutes, I called him and he told me that he was delayed by a leaking roof. He didn't apologize nor did he bother to notify me that he wasn't coming. I certainly question his reliability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel/new shower

02/24/2019

Perfect. Brad was fantastic. Good communication, attention to detail, and kept to schedule as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and general construction.

01/24/2019

Very happy with service! He kept me up to date on what was going to be done the next day and kept the project on track- done within his estimate and his proposed project time. Made sure everything was right and the one issue I had, he spent the time right then to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We completely gutted and remodeled our 1970s bathroom- including the tub/shower combo.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Home Additions Garage Conversions Siding Repair Crawl Space Repair Roofing French Drain Installation Sump Pump Installation Window & Door Installation Tile Installation Millwork Installation Framing/ Building General Construction (You name it we do it)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal