Raindrop Roofing NW

Washington: Contractors
10/09/2022

8305 SW Cirrus Drive

Beaverton, OR 97008

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Wondering what to expect? Our experienced Roofing Consultants will walk you through every step of the process, beginning with a detailed estimate, all the way through to final clean up of the job site. We take care of EVERYTHING for you! RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL EXPERTS • New Roofing- all types • Repairs • Inspections and Certifications • Skylight Installs • Waterproof Deck Surfaces ...

roofing (323)skylight installation (43)roof cleaning (19)gutter cleaning (12)chimney repair (3)decks & porches (3)roof snow removal (1)deck cleaning (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (21)

01/08/2021

In communications with RainDrop, we specifically mentioned that we needed to replace an asphalt shingle roof with metal roofing primarily due to the roof slope, and some other factors. A sales representative was sent out to evaluate the existing asphalt roof and confirmed that it needed replacing, but afterward, he spent almost an hour pitching various asphalt shingle products. He was clearly knowledgeable and knew his stuff about asphalt roofing. While the rep was friendly, he didn't seem to have as much in-depth knowledge or experience with installing metal roofing. We were confused about why a rep with more metal roofing knowledge was not sent out as we had no interest in the asphalt shingles. Therefore, we ultimately did not feel comfortable selecting RainDrop to install a new metal roof.

Description of Work
New metal roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

12/03/2019

Incredible service. We just bought a house that had a leaky skylight. I had called another company that suggested we replace it without even looking at it, and then never got back to us. We'd already waited a week to hear back from that company so by the time I called Raindrop, we were starting to panic as we were getting into the rainy season and up against a holiday. Kenny came out immediately and was very thorough with his assessment and explanations. Even with Thanksgiving interrupting the week, they still managed to get somebody out to help us that weekend and they were done with the work in all of about 30 minutes. Kenny followed up with me on the phone to explain everything they did, which included re-caulking both skylights. Excellent, excellent customer service and the cost was consistent with other estimates I'd seen to replace a skylight. We'll definitely use them again if and when we run into any other inevitable roof and/or skylight issues.

Description of Work
Replace Leaky Skylight

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

09/29/2019

We are very happy with how this job went and the quality of the work. From bid to invoice, Sean was prompt and professional in all communications. The repair required that a section of shingles be removed so matching the new shingles to the existing shingles on the 8-year-old roof was a concern. The match is so close that it is nearly impossible to tell the new from the existing shingles. The shingle match, alignment of the new gable rafter with the existing gable rafter at the top, and paint job on the new wood gave us the quality results we were hoping for. We would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Repair extensive dry rot at one end of the gable rafter and fascia board where the two meet. The repair consisted of replacing the entire gable rafter and a section of the fascia board.

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

Review for Raindrop Roofing NW - 8305 SW Cirrus Drive, Beaverton, OR - 38140601

08/31/2019

Sean made me a offer I could not refuse.

Description of Work
Re-roof a gazebo (two-layers roof of an octagonal pyramid, not straightforward).

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

08/22/2019

Raindrop could not have done a better job. They are very professional right from the initial bid phase to the completion of the project. The office staff is great to work with, they kept us informed of scheduling and changes. The Project Superintendent of our project, Tony touched bases repeatedly, and the work crews that did the job were incredibly conscientious and polite to residents as they went about their work. Their followup a week later to make sure they got all loose nails and debris removed is admirable. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had two of our complex's buildings roofs replaced

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

06/11/2019

Excellent experience. From the first call to the last minute Raindrop was a joy to work with. They gave a competitive bid, did a great job, and the even mailed a follow up (unsolicited) copy of their warranty. Who does that these days:-) It is so refreshing to actually do business with a company who wants to provide superior service and a competitive price. If they were a public company I would be buying stock because they know it's all about value. I won't look to call anyone else if I have roofing needs.

Description of Work
Replace porch roof

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

04/18/2019

These workers were so professional it was a joy having Antonio, Willie and Alejandro here. They came prepared with a trailer and their gear. They even had their own port-a-potty!! Clean cut, hard working, worked their butts off with smiles on their faces. These fellows worked from the time they got here until it was time to leave AND they cleaned up after themselves EACH DAY leaving the yard looking pristine. As bad as it was finding out I had a river running through my attic and a ceiling coming down in a bedroom due to this leak, necessitating a new roof (Raindrop DID NOT install the old roof!), I was actually sorry to see them go. I can't thank them enough. And the job looks great. Even the neighbors say so! And a thank you to Tony, the supervisor. He would stop by wanting to make sure the job was to my liking. Questions or concerns just call him. I really appreciated his customer service! And last, thank you to Mac from Hammer and Hand who recommended Raindrop in the first place. They were a wonderful company to do business with.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Review for Raindrop Roofing NW - 8305 SW Cirrus Drive, Beaverton, OR - 37828584

03/08/2019

I noticed some discoloration around the vents under the roof, and Kenny came over for an estimate. He was courteous and professional. He gave me his honest opinion and said that the discoloration was small and limited and it wasn't necessary to do anything to ventilation until it's time to replace the roof. I don't need to have roof work done now, but when I do, Kenny and Raindrop Roofing will be on the top of my list.

Description of Work
Roof ventilation

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

03/06/2019

Estimating, communication with office staff and job supervisors, excellent tradespeople, quality workmanship. Cleaned up every day. They did a great job. Even in the snow.

Description of Work
tear off and re-roof

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

01/31/2019

They were responsive, friendly and easy to work with .

Description of Work
I had damage to the roof from a wind storm

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

We offer residential and commercial roof replacements and low-slope roof restoration and inspections. When we provide roofing bids, we are able to bid for new gutters and our partner gutter company will perform the installation.

Currently, we do not perform or estimate roof repairs. We do not offer gutter cleaning or gutter services alone. We don't install new concrete and other types of TILE roofs and we don't service current tile roofs. We are, however, able to remove tile roofs and dispose of them in preparation for a different type of roofing material. We install new metal roofs, but do not repair existing ones by other installation companies.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check