Plumbing Craftsman and Drain Service

Beaverton, OR 97005

Jorge is a Hard Worker and performs Quality Plumbing Craftsmanship

02/03/2021

David F.

Jorge from Plumbing Craftsman was fantastic. He went above and beyond in making sure everything was done correctly and to code. The installation of the water heater took longer than expected because of some issues getting the drain hose set up (issues were preexisting from the old water heater). Jorge took the time needed to get it right, and even with the extra time only charged me for the agreed upon price. I would recommend Plumbing Craftsman to anyone and Jorge will always be my go to plumber.

Description of Work
Installation of water heater

12/06/2019

William J.

I called Jorge to install a new gas line. He came to my house the next day on time and called before arrival.Jorge knows his business and will explain whats right or wrong with your plumbing situation. He was uncomfortable with my job but referred me to a gas line expert. Jorge is a good man. If you're looking for an honest,hard working professional call Jorge.

Description of Work
new gas line

06/17/2019

Diana J.

Very well, very pleased, no leaks 2 weeks later

Description of Work
Installed brass value and stainless steel ice make hose for fridge. Fixed shut off value under kitchen sink and adjusted pressure to kitchen sink. Fast, efficent and excellent craftsmanship. Highly recommend and reasonable priced for work preformed.

03/09/2019

Rey S.

It was an easy job for Jorge, but not for those of us without the tools and/or know-how. I have used him a couple times now and Jorge is super laid back and exceptionally friendly. Also happy to share information about what's going on as he works and gives tips about lots of little things so you can do small fixes yourself in the future. He's fast, efficient and his communication skills are a stand out in this business!!

Description of Work
Toilet Drain Snaking

11/24/2017

Deborah H.

Jorge is outstanding and a refreshing change from the large, overpriced plumbing services. As a solo proprietor, his prices are way better than any of the big guys with fleets of trucks, offices and large overhead, and he is also very personable and extremely thorough. He fixed up our sink better than new. I will always call Jorge first for any plumbing need and recommend you do too!

Description of Work
Our kitchen sink was leaking

10/25/2017

C C L.

George had never encountered such a toilet with its weird internal workings. Nevertheless, almost as if he had a magic wand, he was able to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it. I plan to keep his phone number on my speed dial, he's that good.

Description of Work
I have perhaps the only toilet in captivity that was made in France. Something was wrong with it -- it ran continually and all I could do to stop it was to turn off its water supply. So I called George, who had done work for me in the past when he was employed by another company. He had done such good work the first time (he unplugged several drains) that when I discovered he'd begun his own business, I called him first for this toilet problem.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

07/29/2017

Barbara C.

Someone else wanted to open the wall and replace the pipes. George was able to fix it in a short time without doing that. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
George fixed my shower.

02/27/2017

Carthik S.

Jorge gave me references I could use.

Description of Work
I have a blocked sewer and was looking for help. Jorge was very responsive when I called, and very helpful. He offered to come out and try to fix the problem, and recommended that I call another company who might be able to help better.

11/02/2016

Lillie C.

He was amazing, found the leak and fixed it in no time at all, super nice guy and very professional. Excellent experience, thank you very much!!

Description of Work
Leaking pipe in the wall.

10/18/2016

Kazunobu K.

Jorge did a fantastic job. By far the best plumber I've ever met. Sincere, thoughtful and very skilled.

Description of Work
Jorge fixed multiple clogs and kindly explained me the cause of it one step at a time. Highly recommended!!

09/26/2016

Ken J.

Did a good job and fixed the problem

Description of Work
Drain problem

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

02/04/2016

Mesut E.

Description of Work
I have done triage on a W/S leak after the meter and before the foundation crossing (at copper / PVC transition) by digging and replacing the offending areas of the pipe. I did not want to dig my lousy workmanship & crappy Home Depot schedule 40 material. Called Jorge to re-do the fix better before putting back the dirt. I can't say that his services were particularly inexpensive, but likely consistent with the quality of the workmanship/materials he used.

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

Realistic Rooter LLC

Realistic Rooter is a locally owned, family operated plumbing and drain cleaning company servicing the Portland Metropolitan area with 15 plus years experience. We also offer sewer location, sewer repair and excavation. Our dedication to quality customer service and professionalism will leave you more than satisfied with any and all of your drain clearing needs. Call us for any kitchen, bathroom, laundry, main sewer line, outside rain drains or toilet clogs. We offer cabling ( snaking ), jetting and camera services.

OSO PLUMBING SERVICES LLC

OSO PLUMBING SERVICES LLC

• Re-Pipe Specialist • Kitchen/Bath Remodel • Water Heater Service • Drain Cleaning • Toilet Repair/Replacement • Sewer & Drain Repair • Leak Detection • Sink/Faucet Repair/Replacement