Oregons Premier Home Inspection and Duct Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2011

Duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning and minor repairs....

Dryer Vent Wizard of the Valley

Dryer Vent Wizard of the Valley

Dryer vents are all we do! Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. Mark & Mack at Dryer Vent Wizard of the Valley specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision,

11/16/2016

I found a special coupon in a local Beaverton ad paper for $89.95 I should have known that was too good to be true, after all said and done it came out to $339.00 for 1.5 hours work for them to vacuum out the air vents. Have them only do the work for the coupon price, if that is your budget. Make sure you watch them, I could not due to working from home that day. They had their vacuum on next to m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent Cleaning

10/10/2016

I got new filters that cost me a small fortune and the filters don?t even fit right. Poor service and payed for stuff I didn?t need. Till this day the work has still not been corrected. I?ve called them and they said they would call when they got back from vacation. I?m very disappointed with everything they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to clean our air ducts.

04/19/2016

He forgot one of the ducts but other than that, he was pretty good. The bill came to like $400. It was kind of expensive once he got in there. Overall, he did pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $149 Air Duct Cleaning Plus a Dryer Vent.

02/23/2016

Our furnaces are in the attic so it's really hard to change the air filter so they suggested that on these returning air vents, we can put vent covers where we can slide the filters in so we don't have to climb up the attic every time we change the air filter. That was a great idea.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Oregon's Premier Home Inspection and Duct Cleaning for a second time. They cleaned 2 apartments' heating vents and 1 dryer vent, and they also installed some easy access returning air filters with a vent plate.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

12/14/2015

I was called promptly to set up an appointment.  Owner and his son arrived right on time and started right to work.  They were very methodical and organized and were very efficient.  He pointed out a couple of maintenance items I should take care of on my furnace and showed me all the lint out of the dryer vent. I would recommend them and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all heat vents, cold air returns, furnace filters and dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Clean your hvac system furnace and duct work and exhaust fans & dryer vents.