Mike's Electric

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/24/2022

11070 SW Allen Blvd.

Beaverton, OR 97005

For best service please call us directly at (503) 649-6991 - CCB #191094 Troubleshooting, panel upgrades, remodels & additions, lighting, recessed, undercabinet, track, security & low voltage, floor heating, whole house surge protection, generators, A/C & furnace wiring, motion sensors, smoke alarms, elimination of knob & tube wiring, appliances & computer circuits, home theaters, pools, saunas & hot tubs. Award winning. Additional contact name - Doug McCauley....

Resposiveness

electrician (1288)lighting (235)ceiling fan installation (95)HVAC Companies (15)landscape lighting (12)generator service (2)

03/07/2021

Very good service. Polite helpful crew. They will get all our future business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace range outlet with dryer outlet. Replace worn out receptacles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

02/06/2021

The employee arrived on time and was very professional and knowledgeable. After fixing the problem, the employee offered many troubleshooting tips for the future - great info. I will use Mike's again for another project I have in mind. The one hour minimum of $215 was pricey, but you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting of dead wall plugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

01/21/2021

Needed several areas checked for ground fault protection issues, increased capacity in garage and repair and replacement of several fixtures. Preliminary planning went well with quick response times, They answer the phone quickly (much appreciated!). The technicians arrived as scheduled and job was completed in a timely manner. They consulted me during the work to make sure that it was completed a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical repairs. Add circuits

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

01/14/2021

Great! Electrician was early and very professional. He used PPE, booties and a drop cloth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gable fan and thermostat with humidistat & thermostat combo unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. We'll look forward to working with you again in the future!

12/06/2020

A bid was placed for 4 hrs of work they only took less than 1 hr and 1/2 there was 2 so i counted for 3 hrs labor when i asked to refund the 4th hr labor they refused and said its final and they would not refund the labor hr. I dont know about you but if your going to overbid a job you should at least be willing to make good on it. I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN DUE TO THERE DISHONASTY AND UNWILLINNESS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A 240 volt outlet in a garage for a compressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

As explained in great detail to this customer at the time of our walk through, work was to be performed on a fixed cost basis which was also confirmed by the contract, and state-mandated notices accepted, by him, prior to beginning work. Further, he only considers labor time spent at his home. Our bid also includes travel time to get our crew to his house (15 miles away), which he ignores. Finally...

11/13/2020

Mike's people arrived promptly, worked hard for hours getting everything done, and did a fantastic job on all the services they worked on. All 7 ceiling fans, the timer switch and smart thermostat they installed all work perfectly and look great! Will absolutely call them first when we need any electrical work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 7 ceiling fans with lights, replace thermostat, add timer switch for front porch lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We'll look forward to hearing from you again when you have electrical needs.

08/10/2020

Excellent. The install went exactly according to plan. The bid I received from Mike’s Electric significantly beat all other bids. I highly recommend Mike’s Electric for your electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric car charging station install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Photo for Mike's Electric - 11070 SW Allen Blvd., Beaverton, OR - 38785171

07/13/2020

This is my second experience with Mike's Electric. I went back to them a second time because I was happy with the first experience. Would use them again. I had a Tesla level 2 charger installed in my garage adjacent to the breaker panel. The installer saw some challenges with my particular situation and presented options, and gave some good tradeoff information about each to help me make the choic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car Charger Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/15/2020

Two electricians came during scheduled two hour window. Professional, neat and fast. I called on a Friday afternoon and they couldn't come until Tuesday (which I thought was very quick for a small problem). I appreciated that the scheduler advised me to call PGE prior to appointment so we could eliminate a partial power loss to our house prior to the electrician visit. Will definitely use them aga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad that everything came out satisfactorily and we'll look forward to hearing from you next time you need help with an electrical project.

04/20/2020

Did a great job and was sensitive to covid 19 protection mask and gloves requests. Explained what the problems were clearly and the solution. Definitely would use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyzed a couple of lines and repaired improperly installed GFI outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. We are taking our responsibility to ensuring safety very seriously. Have a great day.

Commercial & Residential Electric Services - GFCI Installations, Circuit Troubleshooting & Repair, Interior & Exterior Lighting Repair, Ceiling Fan Repair & Replacement, Electric Heater Repairs, Switch & Outlet Replacements & Additions, Panel Troubleshooting, Repair & Clean Up, Landscape Water Features, Outdoor Lighting, & Panel Grounding.lansca

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa