Mercer Windows

Founded 1926 • With Angi since November 2005

Additional phone - (503) 526-3659, (503) 526-3678. Additional fax - (503) 643-1992. Additional email - mikef@mercer-industries.com. Additional DBA - Mercer Industries Inc....

Window World of Portland Oregon

Window World of Portland is locally owned and operated by owners John Rouse and Bill Mallory. Always committed to bringing the finest exterior solutions to our customers, we have been providing our signature vinyl windows, siding, entry doors, patio doors, storm doors, garage doors, and more to the Portland community since our start in 2007. With a combined 47 years of construction expertise, John and Bill lead our team of estimators, installers, and office staff in our mission to offer remarkable service from the start to finish of every job. Having served over 3,000 homeowners in the region, our business philosophy is based largely on building relationships with customers. We take pride in the value we provide through our service, high-quality products, and years of construction experience.

Offers by Window World of Portland Oregon on Angi
Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Zen Windows Portland

I know the confusion and frustration homeowners can experience while working with some home improvement companies. I also know the high pressure sales tactics employed by many companies to sell you a product only to fall flat when it comes time for customer service. Working with Zen Windows means no pressure, no hassles and no payment until you are 100% satisfied with your windows and the installation. I respect your intelligence and understand that your time is valuable. We provide online quotes and quick responses to your questions along with the information you need to make an educated decision. No Deposits or Upfront Payments is your security that we will follow through with our promise of the best quality products and installation. Cheers! -Mike

03/02/2014

Everything went as planned. The first person I met with was Robert in the front office. He gave an accurate quote based upon my initial inquiry. We sat down a second time, where I asked additional questions about their window construction, enhancements to the glass itself, energy efficient features, etc. I received a very thorough explanation of each and decided to enhance my window order based up...

Description of Work
Manufactured 8 custom windows to replace the existing ones in our home.

01/09/2014

They were prompt, courteous and reliable. They did not install the windows because we did it ourselves.

Description of Work
I contacted Mercer Windows.

09/09/2011

Dated chosen is approximate but month and year are correct. I never got a chance to consider this company when I was shopping for windows. I visited the showroom and was never approached for assistance. I was patient and looking around to wait for the one person working to help a couple already in the store. They left so I figured she would help me next. I waited awhile thinking she needed to do s...

Description of Work
No services due to poor service.

09/01/2011

Great product

Description of Work
new home windows

07/08/2010

went great , as agreed , on time and a great product

Description of Work
provided windows

02/23/2009

I was satisfied with the windows I bought from them. The people that work there treated me well. They were professional, responsive and punctual.

Description of Work
I purchased custom made windows from Mercer Industries Inc.

10/05/2008

The quoting, measurement and negotiation with Robert M was great - they lived up to the promised completion date. They delivered to my home just as the contractor was ready to install the windows.

Description of Work
Purchased eight (8) custom Aeolus 800 windows. The windows were fabricated and delivered to my home for installation. The windows were prepared to our exact specifications and of high quality for a great price.

04/18/2008

I bought 2 small custom order windows for a basement remodel. Salesperson very friendly and easy to work with. The windows were ready in a week and the install went very smoothly. I was very impressed with the quality of the slider and the locking mechanism. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I bought 2 small custom order windows for a basement remodel.

10/09/2007

The windows haven't been installed yet so I don't have much to say until that happens.

Description of Work
We bought our windows from them.

10/21/2006

We had a new house, and the screen door was defective, and we were missing a screen for a window. The gentleman ordered the new door and window screen. It took only a few days for the window screen to come in, but the door took at least 3 weeks. We had to call him back 2 times to make sure they hadn't forgotten about us. He was very nice though.

Description of Work
They replaced a screen door.

Category screen repair,replacement windows,doors

Windows & commercial doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa