MEDIA FX VIDEO Production

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2006

10445 SW Canyon Rd. STE 220

Beaverton, OR 97005

We produce family memory keepsakes, advertising, web videos, commercial and broadcast projects, as well as film projects. Our focus is on giving you the highest possible quality at a reasonable price.

04/30/2015

RUTH D.

Description of Work
The owner took my old vhs video camera tapes of our child's baby years and put them onto a DVD in order of date. The process was easy and quickly done. He patiently answered my questions on the phone and in person and did the work promptly. I was pleased with the service and results. Sorry I did not keep record of the cost, but it was very resonable.

10/28/2014

Joana J.

Description of Work
I worked with them to produce a video with a total length of about 28 minutes, which were broken into five sections. Each section could stand on its own, but taken together provided a better picture of one segment of the work I do in Myanmar. I enjoyed working with the team there. I liked the studio and the equipment was more than adequate for the job I needed. The finished product is called "Adventure in Putaikgyi" and can be seen at http://www.asianchildrensmission.org/about-acm/videos/

04/10/2012

Tibor L.

I was extremely happy with them because they are good. I worked with Lisa and she got everything done and the financial part we agreed on. They went above and beyond what we agreed upon without any extra charge and they were very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
I used Media FX Video for video production.

02/20/2007

NORMA G.

This company did a great job. They made sure they understood what I wanted, talked with me about how I can improve my product in the future (how I can provide optimal originals to copy from) and had a speedy turnaround time. Finished product was very good, and delivered on time. I'll definitely use them again. I paid more than I wanted to, but that would have been the case anywhere, and I think I got a good quality product for my money.

Description of Work
Copied a mini DVD to DVD, made two additional copies.

02/21/2006

LAURA B.

Terrific experience. Very friendly, professional, on time, met all deadlines. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Taped a sporting event for a team tryout & also converted a home digital video tape to DVD to send to the coach.

Video Production
    Website Design & Development
    Video Duplication & Transfer
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about MEDIA FX VIDEO Production

How is MEDIA FX VIDEO Production overall rated?

MEDIA FX VIDEO Production is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are MEDIA FX VIDEO Production open?

MEDIA FX VIDEO Production is open:

What payment options does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production provide

MEDIA FX VIDEO Production accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offer free estimates?

Yes, MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offers free project estimates.

Does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offer a senior discount?

No, MEDIA FX VIDEO Production does not offer a senior discount.

Does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offer emergency services?

Yes, MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by MEDIA FX VIDEO Production?

No, MEDIA FX VIDEO Production does not offer warranties.

What services does MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offer?

MEDIA FX VIDEO Production offers the following services: We offer full service video production, duplication, web design and transfer services. We transfer all formats to DVD, Blu-ray, or for the WEB. We also transfer records to CD. We shoot home or commercial videos, edit, and duplicate projects. Whether you need one copy or 10,000 we do it quickly and at a good price.