Mayco Painting LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

4627 SW Ace Ter

Beaverton, OR 97078

At Mayco Painting LLC, our goal is to provide top-notch interior and exterior painting services at an affordable price.We provide full service painting for both home and commercial customers. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We perform all projects details, from preparation to the finishing touches, it is our commitment to provide the highest quality to every project we complete. For quality interior and exterior residential painting services, trust Mayco Painting LLC to get the job done right at a price that fits your budget....

04/14/2022

Dan K.

We hired Ignacio and his team to repaint the interior of our 2-story house, including walls, ceilings, and about 30% of our doors/trim. They did an incredible job and we're very happy with the results. Ignacio was professional, prompt, friendly, and very easy to work with - from scheduling the estimate to the final walk through. He made several recommendations to us and his advice was always spot-on. The crew showed up right on time every morning and even requested to work on a Saturday to expedite the job. They cleaned up after each day and communicated well about priorities for the next day so we could plan accordingly. They are a very hard working team and delivered great results. We now consider them our go-to painters!

Description of Work
Whole house interior painting

Category interior painters

09/09/2019

Rick N.

Ignacio and his team did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier with the results! I would highly recommend them! Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

07/22/2019

James F.

Mayco Painting LLC rates 5 out of 5 Gold Stars! My house was last painted 15 years ago. There was extreme paint pealing requiring extensive scraping and priming. There was water damage to window trim, loose nails and boards. Ignacio and his crew worked diligently and professionally to remedy these issues to prepare the house for painting. At the end of each day they stowed their equipment and cleared any debris and paint scraping, even vacuuming! Windows and doors and shrubbery were properly protected before painting. Two coats of paint were liberally applied followed with rolling to assure full even coverage. The trim painting was carefully applied. Their work performance was exactly in accordance with their bid. Their finished product is a house that has a fresh clean appearance of which we are proud. We are extremely satisfied with the work they performed. We highly recommend Ignacio and Mayco Painting for your house painting needs.

Description of Work
House Painting

04/11/2019

Kristin D.

I can't say enough great things about Mayco Painting! Beautiful work, extremely thorough and totally dependable. The owner Ignacio follows up in a timely fashion, arrives on time for his appointments and gets the job done on time and on budget! As a realtor, all of these attributes are essential for me especially when I give Mayco Painting referrals. Give them a call...you won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of my condo. And, I hired them again to paint all the cabinets in my kitchen.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/16/2018

Jorge F.

They did a great job and at a very reasonable price. Afterwards they left everything clean. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

10/02/2017

Donald F.

They offered a very competitive price and delivered an extremely high quality result.

Description of Work
Mayco painted the exterior of my home.

Category decks, house painters

09/01/2017

Marlene L.

Friendly and Professional Staff; Job done on time and painters always on task; Smallest details taken care of; Site cleaned up thoroughly and furniture reset accurately.

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls and ceilings about 1200 sq. ft.

Category interior painters

07/13/2016

Chris L.

Excellent

Description of Work
Exterior painting

06/13/2016

Lori R.

Working in property management, I work with a lot of vendors and most of them I wouldn't give 5 stars to for one picky reason or another. Mayco painting is the exception. They did a fantastic job, were not willing to turn down my smaller job on a tight time frame just because they had other jobs to do (which they did!), worked really fast and hard and best of all-communicated with me through the entire process! Plus they were on-time throughout the process-what a concept! I was a little scared to use a company that wasn't recommended first hand to me but I'm so glad I followed my gut and went with them. My new house looks even better with a new interior coat of paint and the price was fantastic. The team is clearly very hard working and competent and it shows! I could not be more pleased with every aspect of their work. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior entryway, living room, dining room, kitchen, ceilings to all of those rooms and ceiling in a bathroom

Category house painters, interior painters

Cut No Corners Painting LLC

Our honest and reliable employees are enjoyable and easy to work with. We are a Clean and Sober company with considerate and respectful workers who understand the investment that you are making in your home or business. You can directly reach us at 503-380-2347. No travel charges. Or license number: ccb178116. WA license number: cutnonc95oke.

Painter1 of Portland

Proud recipients of the 2019 Super Service Award! Painter1 has been in the residential painting and commercial painting business for over 20 years. We take a personal interest in every project for every client and are passionate about helping you fall in love with your home all over again! We truly believe that choosing Painter1 will give you the highest value for the cost.

Offers by Painter1 of Portland on Angi
    BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 50 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi

At Mayco Painting we specialize in residential and commercial painting services. Affordability, quality and customer satisfaction are our number one priority. For all your painting projects call Mayco Painting LLC. Free Estimates.