LUDEMAN'S INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2006

We are a retail store that sells and services gas wood and pellet stoves. barbeques and awning. Patio l furniture and Indoor bar stool. And has a farm garden store selling baby chicks supplies gardening supplies and dog and cat food....

Euro Masonry LLC

Euro Masonry LLC is a company backed by 10+ years experience. We offer competitive rates and have very excellent references with very satisfied customers. Free estimates. Our work is always high quality, clean, and done in a timely manner. Additional contact name - Kiana Karlovic. Award winning. Additional phone number - (503) 333-0133.

Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc

Locally owned & operated since 1979, Oregon Chimney's competent and knowledgable Masons & Sweeps can handle any chimney repair job and chimney cleaning. We also do a variety of other services including chimney caps, linings , waterproofing, flashing, dampers, Real Estate inspections and firebox repairs. Our team at Oregon Chimney is dedicated to giving you the best service at an affordable price. We provide free estimates and our work is guaranteed. We are licensed bonded and insured our CCB number 51967/152506. Call us today for your free estimate. 503-231-2588. We look forward to working with you. Additional DBA - Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc.

Offers by Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc on Angi
ALLIANCE Landscape

With several years of experience, Gerardo Moreno keeps working hard to maintain it's great reputation by providing the best customer service and quality available. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business.

09/24/2014

They did a fantastic job. They got everything done for less than what I expected, and he worked very quickly. I was pleased.

Description of Work
They worked on my gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/26/2014

Al is the most thorough tech I have seen. Very knowledgeable and meticulous. He took the time to do things right. He cut no corners. Cleaned up beautifully afterwards. I will call Ludeman's again for sure and ask for Al,

Description of Work
Our gas fireplace would not remain lit. We had not used it since moving into our house four years ago.

11/11/2013

Everything went fine. They were prompt, courteous, professional. We had used them to do the same thing at our old house. They did a good job then, they did a good job now. We would use them again, except we don't plan on moving again! We would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Convert wood burning fireplace to gas fireplace.

10/10/2013

My wife and I walked into the store, and we walked over to several workers who were arguing. No looked at us or turned to acknowledge us. Ten minutes later an older man walked up beyond us and asked if he could help. My wife proceeded to ask him about fireplace inserts, but he interrupted her several times by raising his voice over hers, so she was unable to tell him what our situation was. He eve...

Description of Work
We went to the store location to find out prices and cost of fireplace work.

05/15/2013

Allen, who comes out, is super nice and he really knows what he is doing. He is awesome. The first provider I used screwed the fireplace up and he came in and fixed what the other provider did.

Description of Work
I have them service my gas fire place each year. I most recently hired them to clean my mother's fireplace and mine.

02/11/2013

The services provided by Ludemans was fantastic!

Description of Work
Our gas fireplace insert glass front detached from its clamps and falls forward into the room. We had it repaired last April by Ludemans and for some reason in November it again detached and fell forward. The repairman is so careful, patient, and conscientious about his work. I was only charged for a switch that had stopped working and not charges for his time or the house call. He is so good that you may have to wait three or four weeks for an appointment but he is worth it!

08/09/2012

They gave me options and they showed up when they said they would. They also gave me a reasonable price. Their staff is personable and they provide good quality service.

Description of Work
LUDEMAN'S INC cleaned my fireplace.

Category chimney sweep

10/18/2011

INITIAL CALL TO LUDEMAN'S TO DETERMINE IF THEY SERVICE GAS FIREPLACES. AN APPOINTMENT WAS SET AND THE SERVICEMAN ARRIVED WITHIN THE SCHEDULED TIME FRAME. ONE FIREPLACE WOULD NOT LIGHT AND THIS TURN OUT TO BE A LOOSE CONNECTION THE SECOND FIREPLACE WAS NOT PUTTING OUT ANY HEAT. WE HAD OTHER COMPANIES OVER DURING THE YEARS AND MADE A SIMILAR COMPLAINT. EACH OF THEM TOLD US THAT NOTHING COULD BE DONE...

Description of Work
CLEANED AND SERVICE TWO GAS FIREPLACES

03/22/2011

It was our first time using them for this house and they provided us with good advice on how to maintain our fireplace and chimney.

Description of Work
The swept our chimney sweep.

Category chimney sweep

04/26/2010

We purchased a wood stove, glass pad, stove tools, and chimney equipment through Ludeman's in mid-December 2009. It took until mid-March to get the stove installed; most of the delay was because of shipping time from Denmark. The two installers were at our house for more than 9 hours, working almost the whole time. We are very pleased with the result. The stove burns wood very efficiently and ligh...

Description of Work
Ludeman's installed a Morso wood stove, which required a rather difficult chimney installation because of the architectural features of our home.

Category fireplaces

FIREPLACES AND ACCESSORIES. STOVES; PELLET, GAS & WOOD. AWNINGS: RETRACTABLE AND DECK. BARBECUES. PATIO FURNITURE. BAR STOOLS. CHRISTMAS AND COLLECTIBLES. OUTDOOR FOUNTAINS BIRDBATHS, PLANTERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal