For The Love Of Trees, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2009

P.O. BOX 1996

Beaverton, OR 97075

For The Love Of Trees is a locally-owned and operated tree service provider serving the greater Portland, Oregon metropolitan area since 2007. We specialize in pruning and preserving trees for long-term health, safety, and environmental sustainability. We are also well-versed in tree removals of all sizes. Our ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) Certified Arborists prescribe proper tree care and ensure that all work is performed to the highest standards on every job with unrivaled customer service. CCB# 179686 - Licensed, Bonded and Insured...

01/23/2021

Diane A.

I have used the services of For the Love of Trees four times in the last 6 years. I've always been very happy with their pricing and their work. Jeremy listens to my concerns and also makes good suggestions. His crew double checks the trimming instructions that he writes down with the home owner, then performs very good work. I will definitely continue hiring them.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

01/18/2021

Allan C.

The tree service work was done extremely well and exactly as I detailed to the company owner. The tree trimming crew did great work, cleaned up very well, hauling away all branches and debris, and even worked around an aerial cable line I was unable to have temporarily disconnected, thanks to the impossibility of making that happen with Comcast. I would highly recommend For The Love Of Trees for any tree service work one needs done.

Description of Work
Two large trees were trimmed with large limbs removed and one smaller tree was limbed up at the property line.

12/09/2020

Carol K.

Excellent work. Taking down trees and removing large branches often poses both engineering and design challenges. The crew handled both challenges extremely well. They damaged no other plants while dropping heavy trees and branches. And the pruning was done with the eye of an artist. We've hired a number of tree services over the years, and this one was by far the best.

Description of Work
Cut down two trees and prune several other large trees

12/03/2020

Harrison W.

Hello internet stranger! Just like you, I had lots of tree-anxiety. My wife and I moved into a house built in 1958, with trees over 100 ft tall, that hadn't been trimmed in 15-20 years. The deadwood falling on the roof at night kept us awake. So we called For The Love of Trees and they came out in a couple days to give us a bid for trimming. Two giant trees to be trimmed, an old Cherry to cut down and grind, and a vicious Juniper bush to rip out. FTLOT's bid was the most economical, and it also felt the most informed; they talked me through every piece and I felt like I understood why the cost was what it was. Fast forward to the day of work. They had 3 people hanging from trees at the same time, and a group of people on the ground hauling & dragging branches to the chipper. It made me feel "wow, this is a serious operation, these guys know their sutff". Highly impressed. At the end of the day while the sun was setting, the supervisor walked the property with me and showed me what was done, and I was so excited. Satisfied is not a strong enough word to use, they did an amazing job. Jeremy called me later the next day to make sure I had seen everything in the daylight and was pleased. FTLOT's did a fantastic job with my trees. They were knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and really seemed like they CARED. I will happily recommend them to my friends/family/coworkers/strangers! Anxiety no more! Thank you Jeremy and Team! Harrison Whitmarsh

Description of Work
Two big trees to trim, one tree to chip down and grind, and a big juniper bush to rip out

10/05/2020

Wendy B.

Excellent work on all counts: The crew arrived right on schedule. They removed a large diseased Norway maple in a difficult location, worked efficiently, safely, and cleanly. All debris was cleared away. No damage to surrounding plants or structures. Stump grinder did an outstanding job in spite of the difficulty of access. It was a pleasure working with all employees involved.

Description of Work
Removal of large tree, hedge pruning, stump grinding

Category landscaping,tree service

07/14/2020

Jennifer J.

I have a maple tree that had grown more than I realized. When the leaves came in and the rain fell this spring, several branches were so weighted that they were touching the ground. I searched Angie’s List and based on reviews decided to give For the Love of Trees a try. I was able to send in a picture of the tree and receive a quote. Within a couple of days, they were at my house and were quickly able to trim the tree up and get it looking good. This happened during the COVID-19 quarantine, and they were respectful of social distancing. They were courteous and professional, the estimate was accurate and they cleaned up well when they left. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Trim a maple tree

06/24/2020

RICHARD C.

The job was done very well with a high degree of professionalism. The team of Carissa, Michelle & Jason worked well together to get the job done cleanly and with ZERO damage to our property (which is a challenging task in itself, considering the obstacles in our yard). They accomplished everything we asked them to do. The bid was fairly priced. They cleaned up even the tiniest of twigs after all was done & ground up. All expectations were met by Jeremy Fry's company. I will definitely hire them again. Thank you for a great job, Jeremy, Carissa, Michelle & Jason!

Description of Work
Several large ash & smaller plum trees were pruned. Dead arborvitae removed; two new arborvitae planted.

06/14/2020

Wyatt W.

Fantastic! The team showed up on time, removed the junipers quickly and did some extra trimming I only asked about after they arrived. Very quick and professional. Very nice folks!

Description of Work
Juniper removal and tree trimming

04/28/2020

Gabe B.

We were impressed with the quality of the work provided by the arborist and crew. The tree trimming opened up the light in the yard and drew attention to the beauty of the trees. Our neighbors commented on how much better the trees looked. The work crew arrived exactly as scheduled and finished the work in a timely manner. They cleaned up the debris and hauled it away as promised. They were at all times polite and responsive to our questions. We especially appreciated the arborist letting us know which trees needed work and which ones could wait until a later date.

Description of Work
Tree service

Category landscaping

04/15/2020

Earl N.

Fantastic job! very professional. The crew took extreme care both in controlling and lowering each branch to avoid damage but also to observe Covid-19 Distancing guidelines between each other, This was a huge job and they did great.

Description of Work
Removal of 4 large trees

Category landscaping,tree service

Terra-Sol Landscaping

Working Year Round serving the Greater Portland Metro area since 1977 in Landscape Design & Installation. We use only the finest materials & guarantee our work. Our crew will work with you to create the perfect Landscape for your location, size and budget. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our professional staff can handle just about any project. People truly enjoy working with David in creating their special garden spaces as David has an extensive plant knowledge.

G.M.G Landscaping and Maintenance

G.M.G. Landscaping and Maintenance would like to offer you one of the best landscaping services. We have a very professional staff crew who is not satisfied until the work is done down to your expectations. We also offer a free estimate and have recommendation letters from some of our past and current clients if you are interested please call us from Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or you may also email us at gelaciomendoza121@gmail.com and we will be more than glad to asis you. This are some of the services we have to offer. Lawn Mowing, Fertilizing & Maintenance Raking, Thatching, Moss/Ivy Killer & Removal Yard & Flower bed Clean-up All Weed & Prune Bushes, Hedges & Trees Fresh Berkus & Chip Spreading Driveway & Walkway Cleaning If a service your interested is not listed please let us know.

Forest Landscape Inc

Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhood.

Oregon
    Oregon: Contractors
    12/14/2023

Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Shrub Pruning, Stump Grinding, Health Inspections, Arborist Reports

Lawn care