Falk Ace Hardware Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since December 2009

Falk Ace Hardware is a small family owned business. We have been serving the comunity since 1947 with helpful knowledgeable team members. We beleive helping you the customer is the most important thing we have to do on a daily basis....

Priority One Painting LLC

Priority One Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of Vancouver, WA. We provide general home improvement services and look forward to working with you. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

12/20/2016

Great job, good price, very professional.

Description of Work
Rewiring of three antique table lamps. Note that the name of the store is now Falk Truevalue Hardware, not Falk Ace Hardware.

Category lamp repair,home improvement stores

06/25/2014

You can go in there looking for something and they have it and can recognize it and help you find it or they don't have it and refer you to some place that does.

Description of Work
I used Falk Ace Hardware 6 months ago.

10/11/2013

I needed help finding parts for three projects I was working on. I didn't' pay attention to the name of the employee who assisted me but he was fantastic. He quickly led me thru the store and within a couple minutes he'd found solutions for two of three problems I was dealing with. The third item was tougher. I was trying to fix a propane stove ( out of a motorhome ). The piece I needed was specif...

Description of Work
Assisted in search for a replacement part to help me fix a drawer

12/14/2009

Now, when I need these things, I’ll go straight to them. Finding any hardware store that does anything like this, is really few and far between now.

Description of Work
They have things that almost no other places have. Screws and fasteners that bigger companies won’t have.

Category home improvement stores

Lamp repair, Screen repair, Glass cutting, Custom pipe cutting & threading, Tool & Knife sharpening, Key cutting, Lock rekey