Falk Ace Hardware Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since December 2009

4285 SW Cedar Hills Blvd

Beaverton, OR 97005

Falk Ace Hardware is a small family owned business. We have been serving the comunity since 1947 with helpful knowledgeable team members. We beleive helping you the customer is the most important thing we have to do on a daily basis.

12/20/2016

Gigi E.

Great job, good price, very professional.

Description of Work
Rewiring of three antique table lamps. Note that the name of the store is now Falk Truevalue Hardware, not Falk Ace Hardware.

Category lamp repair, home improvement stores

06/25/2014

Ron & Sandy R.

You can go in there looking for something and they have it and can recognize it and help you find it or they don't have it and refer you to some place that does.

Description of Work
I used Falk Ace Hardware 6 months ago.

10/11/2013

scott S.

I needed help finding parts for three projects I was working on. I didn't' pay attention to the name of the employee who assisted me but he was fantastic. He quickly led me thru the store and within a couple minutes he'd found solutions for two of three problems I was dealing with. The third item was tougher. I was trying to fix a propane stove ( out of a motorhome ). The piece I needed was specific and I didn't really think Falk's would have anything that would work. However, my "new best friend" kept looking and after about 10 minutes found something which after a slight modification ( he told me to drill a hole in the middle) worked like a charm. I really appreciated his diligence. It's not a huge store but they have a lot of choices. I'll be back.

Description of Work
Assisted in search for a replacement part to help me fix a drawer

12/14/2009

JASON B.

Now, when I need these things, I’ll go straight to them. Finding any hardware store that does anything like this, is really few and far between now.

Description of Work
They have things that almost no other places have. Screws and fasteners that bigger companies won’t have.

Sunshine Painting PDX Inc

Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training Certified

B&B Painting Experts LLC

B&B Painting Experts LLC is a painting company that takes pride in getting things done right. Painting is our passion, we take pride in our work and our attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We paint all commercial and residential Exteriors, Interiors, epoxy floors, decks, refinishing kitchen cabinets in all paints and stains.

Coyote Painting & Window Cleaning

Coyote Window Cleaning has a new name, but still continue to pride ourselves on quality work at an affordable price. We are an owner operated company founded by Ulises Coyote in 1999. Our diverse services continue to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to our customers

Lamp repair, Screen repair, Glass cutting, Custom pipe cutting & threading, Tool & Knife sharpening, Key cutting, Lock rekey