EXCELLENCE PLUMBING, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2007

Excellence Plumbing LLC is a family owned and operated, local, small business. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our Oregon CCB number is 175768....

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard

Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are experienced with a broad skill set, so please do not hesitate to ask for help with any repair, maintenance or improvement project. Office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, however, we are available for Saturday work.

Drainage Masters LLC

Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive prices. Our work comes with warranties that will be honored. Drainage Masters became a licensed general contractor in October 1996. In 2015, Seth Kenworthy became the sole owner and manager of Drainage Masters LLC. They are licensed, bonded and insured in both Oregon and Washington. Since the beginning of Drainage Masters in 1996, Seth has proven his ability to understand the often-complex technical details of solving drainage problems and of effectively and efficiently managing every project they do. Our service territory is primarily the Portland/Vancouver metro area but extends as far north as Chehalis, as far south as Salem and from the Cascades to the coast. Drainage Masters combines technical expertise, integrity, quality work, a strong customer service ethic, environmental consciousness and fair pricing to bring our customers the best contracting experience they can get. Our full service and quality work has resulted in many satisfied customers and welcome referrals. Not all drainage or water management projects are complicated. But whether they are or not, you can be sure that Drainage Masters can handle it. Their professional and courteous office staff will be happy to assist you in scheduling a free estimate and then follow up to schedule your project as quickly as possible. Drainage Masters is now offering full service sewer repair, give us a call today. Call Drainage Masters today!

Offers by Drainage Masters LLC on Angi

12/17/2019

I had the guys come out to service what was panning out to be an expensive repair. Oscar explored all the options and found that the real problem was something much cheaper. But that’s not why I’m giving this review...Oscar whistles while he works, is friendly with my kid, speaks to his employees with kindness. That is what is ultimately important in this world. On top of that he very clearly is an experienced plumber! I’ve already recommended them to my family members (who were waiting to see if they needed to pitch in $$$ for the fix!). Thank you to Oscar, Sohel, and Oscar’s son for making my day brighter!

Description of Work
Finding cause of leak

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this review! This is exactly what we hope we convey!

08/13/2019

My husband and I worked with Excellence Plumbing three times and always had a very positive experience. Shelly who covers scheduling went out of her way to get us scheduled in as soon as possible. For the first service call, John came out to install a water line for the fridge. He explained the process so it was easy to understood, was careful to protect our newly redone floors, and completed the work within an hour. The second time we called them, we had a leak under our shower that was dripping into the crawl space. Oscar came over with Soheil and immediately assessed the problem and gave me an estimate. They were thorough and did a great job. We called them again because we needed to have the house repiped and replace the water heater. Oscar and Soheil always showed up either on time or a few minutes early. They worked hard and did quality work. Oscar was also determined to save us money. He figured out how to repipe the house without having to cut through the ceilings, a significant savings because then the drywaller wouldn’t have to patch those difficult areas. The plumbers at Excellence Plumbing are pros in the business – I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
House repiping and replace water heater; fix water leak under shower; put in new water line for fridge

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/06/2019

Work performed efficiently and effectively.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet relocation

Category plumbing,drain pipe

06/02/2019

John arrived early and was very nice, trustworthy and professional. I had multiple plumbing issues and he looked at each problem, explained what he would do to fix it, and how much it would cost. They charge per job, not by the hour. The prices sounded reasonable, so I had him fix all of the problems and everything is working great now. I highly recommend Excellence Plumbing and will be using them again when new issues arise.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet. Fixed problems with shower, 2 bathtubs, washing machine, and toilet.

05/31/2019

Arrived promptly in the time window promised. Did a quality job on everything. Left the workspace totally clean and restored. I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job.

Description of Work
Replaced upstairs bathroom toilet, and sink faucet, and installed new instant hot water dispenser in kitchen.

03/13/2019

John was Great! I had had a new water heater installed by another company, and because they were either not knowledgeable or didn’t care to do things properly, had a leak under the kitchen sink, clogged bath sink and low pressure in the shower. John was very professional and knowledgeable, educated me about many aspects of things, explained my options, along with the costs. Cleaned up everything, even the little things like finding the least-impactful place to dump a large bucket of water. The bill listed everything he did, along with the cost for each thing. Communication with the office was also great. Excellence will be my plumbers from now on – you can’t go wrong with them!

Description of Work
replace 2 shut-offs, unclog bath sink and shower and dishwasher

01/22/2019

I was very pleased with the service provided by Excellence Plumbing. John the plumber arrived a few minutes early. Communication was better than expected - Shelley in the office called ahead of time as promised regarding scheduling. John did a great job of providing repair and did not try to sell me a new faucet which I didn't need. I would recommend Excellence Plumbing to anyone who values great service, promptness and an honest appraisal. I will definitely call Excellence again the next time I need plumbing assistance. Thank you, Shelley and John!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet (diagnose cause of low flow) - replace if necessary

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We can't always promise to be as prompt as we were to your house that day, but we do our best, and always try to keep people in the loop if we are running a little early or a little late. It is always our goal to simply give the service that people want and/or need. We will never try to sell something that the homeowner doesn't need. Best regards, Shelly Eugenio Excellence Plumbing LLC

01/09/2019

It went very well. They were punctual, professional, and friendly. They re-installed the section of wallboard they had to remove, and left the work area clean.

Description of Work
Run natural gas line to fireplace

10/16/2018

It all started when my landscaper lifted the cover off the box where the sprinkler backflow and turn on/off valves are, and discovered it was half full of water. Another plumbing company was out at my house at the time, and they thought it might be a leak at the connection to the main water line. So they gave me a quote for fixing it, and also I asked for a quote to replace the water service line into the house, because my neighbors had just gone through replacing theirs because it had a leak. Later that day I talked to my neighbor, who told me about Excellence Plumbing and what a great job they did. When he told me what they paid for the work, I was shocked -- it was much less than what I had been quoted by the other company. I called Excellence and they sent John out to look at the jobs needing to be done, and he gave me a quote for the sprinkler connection leak repair, and a quote for replacing the water service line. To do everything, their quote was much less than the other company's. I decided to go ahead with the water service line replacement as well as the sprinkler fix, because I didn't want something to happen later and possibly be without water for days. They arrived on time, and they were courteous and so kind. They knew what they were doing and did it efficiently. I am very glad I talked to my neighbors!! Excellence Plumbing will be my plumbing service from now on.

Description of Work
Replace water service line into the house, and repair leak in the sprinkler system connection to the water service line.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,drain cleaning

09/26/2018

They were quick to respond to my inquiry and were able to get the work done quickly and on time.

Description of Work
Repair Toilet flapper and filler

Category plumbing

WATER HEATER REPAIR and INSTALLATION, GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, TOILET, FAUCET, SHOWER, TUB REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, WATER MAIN REPAIR and replacement, WHOLE HOUSE REPIPING, SMALL DRAIN CLEANING, BATHROOM AND KITCHEN REMODELING (plumbing only), PIPE REPAIR, OUTSIDE FAUCET repair, replacement and additions, LAUNDRY HOOK UPS, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT OF DRAINS, DISHWASHER INSTALLATION, AND WATER PRESSURE ISSUES.

Appliance repair, handyman service