EXCELLENCE PLUMBING, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2007

7913 SW Nimbus Ave

Beaverton, OR 97008

Excellence Plumbing LLC is a family owned and operated, local, small business. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our Oregon CCB number is 175768.

01/26/2022

Andrew I.

It was after 3:00 on a Monday afternoon when I realized that my 9 year old out-of-warranty water heater was leaking in my garage. I made a few calls, and Excellence Plumbing was terrific. Within minutes they were at my house, analyzing the issue, taking measurements, and in less than 3 hours I had a new water heater. They were fast, accurate, informative and friendly, and I really appreciated the same-day service. I would definitely call them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

12/17/2019

Kris J.

I had the guys come out to service what was panning out to be an expensive repair. Oscar explored all the options and found that the real problem was something much cheaper. But that’s not why I’m giving this review...Oscar whistles while he works, is friendly with my kid, speaks to his employees with kindness. That is what is ultimately important in this world. On top of that he very clearly is an experienced plumber! I’ve already recommended them to my family members (who were waiting to see if they needed to pitch in $$$ for the fix!). Thank you to Oscar, Sohel, and Oscar’s son for making my day brighter!

Description of Work
Finding cause of leak

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for this review! This is exactly what we hope we convey!

08/13/2019

JUSTIN B.

My husband and I worked with Excellence Plumbing three times and always had a very positive experience. Shelly who covers scheduling went out of her way to get us scheduled in as soon as possible. For the first service call, John came out to install a water line for the fridge. He explained the process so it was easy to understood, was careful to protect our newly redone floors, and completed the work within an hour. The second time we called them, we had a leak under our shower that was dripping into the crawl space. Oscar came over with Soheil and immediately assessed the problem and gave me an estimate. They were thorough and did a great job. We called them again because we needed to have the house repiped and replace the water heater. Oscar and Soheil always showed up either on time or a few minutes early. They worked hard and did quality work. Oscar was also determined to save us money. He figured out how to repipe the house without having to cut through the ceilings, a significant savings because then the drywaller wouldn’t have to patch those difficult areas. The plumbers at Excellence Plumbing are pros in the business – I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
House repiping and replace water heater; fix water leak under shower; put in new water line for fridge

08/06/2019

Sandy L.

Work performed efficiently and effectively.

Description of Work
Outdoor faucet relocation

Category plumbing, drain pipe

06/02/2019

Marla M.

John arrived early and was very nice, trustworthy and professional. I had multiple plumbing issues and he looked at each problem, explained what he would do to fix it, and how much it would cost. They charge per job, not by the hour. The prices sounded reasonable, so I had him fix all of the problems and everything is working great now. I highly recommend Excellence Plumbing and will be using them again when new issues arise.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor faucet. Fixed problems with shower, 2 bathtubs, washing machine, and toilet.

05/31/2019

Beckianne K.

Arrived promptly in the time window promised. Did a quality job on everything. Left the workspace totally clean and restored. I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job.

Description of Work
Replaced upstairs bathroom toilet, and sink faucet, and installed new instant hot water dispenser in kitchen.

03/13/2019

Nanette K.

John was Great! I had had a new water heater installed by another company, and because they were either not knowledgeable or didn’t care to do things properly, had a leak under the kitchen sink, clogged bath sink and low pressure in the shower. John was very professional and knowledgeable, educated me about many aspects of things, explained my options, along with the costs. Cleaned up everything, even the little things like finding the least-impactful place to dump a large bucket of water. The bill listed everything he did, along with the cost for each thing. Communication with the office was also great. Excellence will be my plumbers from now on – you can’t go wrong with them!

Description of Work
replace 2 shut-offs, unclog bath sink and shower and dishwasher

01/22/2019

Judy C.

I was very pleased with the service provided by Excellence Plumbing. John the plumber arrived a few minutes early. Communication was better than expected - Shelley in the office called ahead of time as promised regarding scheduling. John did a great job of providing repair and did not try to sell me a new faucet which I didn't need. I would recommend Excellence Plumbing to anyone who values great service, promptness and an honest appraisal. I will definitely call Excellence again the next time I need plumbing assistance. Thank you, Shelley and John!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet (diagnose cause of low flow) - replace if necessary

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive feedback, [Member Name Removed]! We can't always promise to be as prompt as we were to your house that day, but we do our best, and always try to keep people in the loop if we are running a little early or a little late. It is always our goal to simply give the service that people want and/or need. We will never try to sell something that the homeowner doesn't need. Best regards, Shelly Eugenio Excellence Plumbing LLC

01/09/2019

Amanda H.

It went very well. They were punctual, professional, and friendly. They re-installed the section of wallboard they had to remove, and left the work area clean.

Description of Work
Run natural gas line to fireplace

10/16/2018

Janice H.

It all started when my landscaper lifted the cover off the box where the sprinkler backflow and turn on/off valves are, and discovered it was half full of water. Another plumbing company was out at my house at the time, and they thought it might be a leak at the connection to the main water line. So they gave me a quote for fixing it, and also I asked for a quote to replace the water service line into the house, because my neighbors had just gone through replacing theirs because it had a leak. Later that day I talked to my neighbor, who told me about Excellence Plumbing and what a great job they did. When he told me what they paid for the work, I was shocked -- it was much less than what I had been quoted by the other company. I called Excellence and they sent John out to look at the jobs needing to be done, and he gave me a quote for the sprinkler connection leak repair, and a quote for replacing the water service line. To do everything, their quote was much less than the other company's. I decided to go ahead with the water service line replacement as well as the sprinkler fix, because I didn't want something to happen later and possibly be without water for days. They arrived on time, and they were courteous and so kind. They knew what they were doing and did it efficiently. I am very glad I talked to my neighbors!! Excellence Plumbing will be my plumbing service from now on.

Description of Work
Replace water service line into the house, and repair leak in the sprinkler system connection to the water service line.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe, drain cleaning

09/26/2018

Bill R.

They were quick to respond to my inquiry and were able to get the work done quickly and on time.

Description of Work
Repair Toilet flapper and filler

08/08/2018

Beck C.

Shelly is very responsive and accommodating. We sought 3 quotes from different plumbing companies and Excellence Plumbing was the most competitive quote we received. They were able to schedule us ahead and even confirmed 2 days before. John is very professional and courteous. He was able to give us a quick estimate on the additional hose bib work and did it while waiting for the old water to drain. He's informed us of everything we need to know about the new heater setting (because our old heater was really really old!) We recommend Excellence Plumbing Team and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement + Addtl Outdoor hose bib

07/19/2018

Kristina C.

Excellence Plumbing promptly returned our phone call, gave us an estimate and scheduled an appointment for the next week to take care of our new toilet installation. John showed up within the time frame given for the appointment. He was very friendly, professional and helpful in answering any questions. He removed the old toilets, loaded them in his van, and installed four new toilets. John was quick but precise and didn't leave a mess at all (he even took away the packaging for the new toilets). We were very pleased with his work. We will call Excellence Plumbing for any future plumbing needs that may arise in our new home.

Description of Work
Four new toilets installed and old ones taken away

06/27/2018

Kevin M.

excellent work. Oscar is a pro, doesn't cut corners

Description of Work
various: utility sink installation, piping repair, outside hydrant repair

03/26/2018

randie R.

Plumber replaced angle stops & nipples which went fine. l. After the plumber left, we noticed the water pressure was very minimal. Called plumber and he suggested the "t-valve" was clogged and the entire faucet needed replacing. My husband disconnected the "t-valve" and removed a small piece of debris. Water pressure was back to normal. We were disappointed the plumber was satisfied with the faucet producing low water pressure, in addition, to his comment to purchase a faucet which was working fine.

Description of Work
Needed hot & cold angle stops & nipples replaced in lavatory cabinet

Category plumbing

We are very sorry the member seems to have misunderstood the plumber on this issue. The original problem was caused by rust, and as the member stated, that issue was dealt with. In addition, the faucet was flushed to remove rust debris. Unfortunately we cannot control and cannot warranty against additinal rust debris coming through, and that is exactly what seems to have happened. When we got the call about their poor pressure the plumber called them back and explained what was probably going on (hence their subsequent ability to take care of the issue themselves--yay!), but also did explain that he couldn't guarantee that the rust hadn't gotten stuck somewhere in the faucet, which may necessitate the purchase of a new faucet. The member stated that without a guarantee that we could solve the problem without buying a new faucet, he preferred not to have another visit from the plumber since there would have been a charge. The outcome actually seems very good. Their faucet is working well, and they didn't need to pay us for an additional visit.

03/12/2018

Alf D.

Excellent job removing an old kitchen faucet with damaged threads. I could not get it off myself.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet. Replace flushing system in toilet water bowl.

03/05/2018

Karen W.

More work than expected, the drain pipe was completely clogged for over 10 ft. But they showed me the pipe so I knew it wasn't a hoax, did the work in the cleanest possible fashion, very friendly to my curious preschooler and talked with me how to prevent the problem again.

Description of Work
Unclog front bathroom sink and tub

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/13/2018

Cheryl S.

The repair person came at the time agreed upon. He quickly did the work as requested. It was fixed right the first time. Great customer service too.

Description of Work
Repaired Leaking Sinks

01/03/2018

Bill K.

The first plumber who showed up was extremely prompt and professional. After he had gone, however, I had concerns with the quality of the job. I sent my concerns to Excellence, not expecting to hear back until after the holiday weekend. Shelly contacted me on Saturday, saying that Oscar was out of town and would contact me after New Year's. Oscar was over at my house New Year's Day--even though my concern could have waited until the workweek--and explained in detail the nature of the repair after he looked at it, and the limitations that my older plumbing presented, and was still able to adjust the installation to my satisfaction. On top of that they offered a courtesy discount from my original bill, and Oscar followed up the next day asking if he could come by and put caulk around the modified installation, as he did not have his caulking gone with him previously. Definitely a team that cares about its customers and stands behind their work, and very friendly to deal with at every juncture.

Description of Work
I needed a leak fixed in my shower and my shower trim replaced.

01/03/2018

JUSTIN B.

The plumber was a good communicator, and contacted me ahead of time to let me know when to expect him at the house. When walking through the house, he was careful not to mark up the floors. He explained how he was going to install the water line in a clear and concise way, worked efficiently and finished the job ahead of schedule. When there was a question later about a connection in the fridge not working (turned out the mistake was on the part of the guys installing the fridge), the plumber still came back to check on the situation. Very professional.

Description of Work
Put in a water pump for a new fridge

12/21/2017

Steve L.

Very well! They took the time to talk with me and answer my questions. Professional and knowledgeable. Prompt and reliable.

Description of Work
water main replacement

12/07/2017

Brenda P.

Luckily for us, one of our son's best friends is a long time, plumber. He happened to be unavailable when we discovered the leak. However, he WAS available to replace the hose. It took him under ten minutes!!! Yes under ten minutes. It made me wonder if Excellence Plumbing had purposely taken much longer to figure out where the leak was and certainly quoting us an hour and a half to replace the hose is astonishing. I can't imagine a plumbing company could make a mistake like that. Excellence plumbing quoted us $240 to replace the hose. Wow!

Description of Work
We had a leak under our sink. Excellence plumbing came out the same day which was great. The plumbers let us know that the leak was in the hose that led to the pull out faucet and said we should call Grohe for a replacement part. They told us it would take about an hour and a half to install the new hose.

Category plumbing

I am very sorry for this misunderstanding, and that this Angie's List member did not give us a chance to sort things out with her. When she contacted me to express her concern, I told her I was going to look into this, but she chose to post her review before hearing back from me. As I explained, and later confirmed to be true, the plumber had mistakenly given the price that would have been for if we supplied the part. Luckily, we had told her that she could get a free replacement part from Grohe. We always try to save our customers money when we can. As I also explained, it seemed the plumber must have told her the total time it would take, including drive time, paperwork, etc. That is the way that hourly shops calculate time, and our plumber recently joined us after previously working at a shop that charged hourly. We don't charge hourly. We use a flat rate, and that is why there was an error in looking at our price book and giving the price including the part. Our plumbers would never have any incentive to purposely take longer to accomplish something, not to mention that that would go against everything we believe in. We are here to give people excellent service at a fair price, and for us and our employees to make a decent living.

09/30/2017

Laura B.

I left a message for Excellence Plumbing in the morning about the work needed. It was not an emergency, so did not expect a call back right away. They called in the afternoon and said a crew had finished a job early right near my home, so they could come right over and take care of things. Three plumbers showed up about 20 minutes later, evaluated my situation, explained everything very clearly - the work and the price. Within an hour everything was fixed. The crew was very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Toilet was repaired and shower faucet parts replaced. Toilet was constantly running and shower dripped.

07/31/2017

Mike S.

Getting an estimate from some vendors was more difficult than it should have been while Excellence gave me a specific quote (barring unforeseen issues). Justin did the job quick and painless and was super nice. The only downside is they are super busy and my appointment was a few weeks out, but worth the wait.

Description of Work
I had them do a simple water pressure regulator replacement with a part I had already purchased. The regulator was no longer changing the pressure (120-130 psi) and it was making an occasional knocking sound.

07/26/2017

Francesca F.

really well. a creative solution, implemented fast.

Description of Work
re-establishing an old line from house to other side of garage; supply pipe had been cut

PDX Sewer Solutions, LLC

We are a female, minority owned company, specializing in sewer repairs, replacements, and all sewer related services. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in service, installation, and repair for all phases of your sewer needs. We have industry experience since 1990 and we created our own company in 1994. We specialize in a variety of residential and commercial services and take pride in the attention to detail put into each of the projects we're involved with. We're known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

2022 Super Service Award

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

Spearhead Construction

Spearhead Construction is a small new business, focusing on excavations and grading. Anything from flooding fields and new landscapes to digouts and rock grades. As a new business I strive to focus on great customer service, and willingness to go the extra mile. I have had 10 years of experience relating to installation of gravity mainlines and pressurized mainlines, on top of mass excavation and building site prep. www.spearheadconstruction.net

CCB 175768, PB and JP
    Oregon
    Construction Contractors Board
    06/01/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available

WATER HEATER REPAIR and INSTALLATION, GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, TOILET, FAUCET, SHOWER, TUB REPAIR AND INSTALLATION, WATER MAIN REPAIR and replacement, WHOLE HOUSE REPIPING, SMALL DRAIN CLEANING, BATHROOM AND KITCHEN REMODELING (plumbing only), PIPE REPAIR, OUTSIDE FAUCET repair, replacement and additions, LAUNDRY HOOK UPS, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT OF DRAINS, DISHWASHER INSTALLATION, AND WATER PRESSURE ISSUES.

Appliance repair, handyman service