Eric's All Trades Construction llc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2015

Providing quality services and affordable prices since 1996. Workmanship guaranteed for one full year at no costs to homeowner. Half down to start then balance due upon completion and your satisfaction.

solid StyleLattice topDecking

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling

Supports and leveling of existing shed, reinstall windows to make water tight, add wood skirting
View project

fence company (21)decks & porches (3)flooring (2)drywall (2)water damage restoration (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)

05/05/2022

Gregg R.

Eric and team wasted no time in getting the job done. Great looking fence and built to last a lifetime.

Description of Work
Tall solid style fence with cap.

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

03/12/2022

Anna E.

Took me a while to realize that the rounded my gates when the entire fence is parallel from the ground!! It looks so weird. Not happy. I will contacting to see if they can fix it.

Description of Work
Fence put up

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Review for Eric's All Trades Construction llc - 19470 SW Southview Ct, Beaverton, OR - 39657856

02/14/2022

Raymi T.

Eric did an amazing job, lifting and levelling my shed, which was sinking into the earth beneath it on one side. Eric took the time to explain what was happening, including explaining that my sticky door was due to the sinking. As soon as he had the shed levelled, the door opened and closed with ease! No more sticking. 😃 Eric also removed and reinstalled the windows that were leaking rain water and ruining the floors. They look so much better and are now sealed. The skirt around the shed is the final flourish, and I love the cedar shingle. Beautiful work!

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

01/28/2022

Adrian N.

Could not be happier with our new fence. Eric’s crew were friendly, hard working and constantly paid attention to detail. We were extending a fence that was built several years ago and were intent on it matching to a tee. Eric went above and beyond to make that happen. Eric was able to squeeze us into a gap in schedule so we were able to get the work completed sooner than expected. Give Eric a call for your job, you will not regret it.

Description of Work
fence installation

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

06/03/2021

Trevor M.

Initially, we had a date scheduled a few weeks back, but the manager called me that morning and told me that they needed to reschedule (as they were short a crew that day). On the rescheduled day, I called the office to check what time they were coming, and the office manager told me he had gotten the job sites mixed up and sent the crew to the wrong site that day. But he apologized and rescheduled me for the next business day. Once the crew arrived, they were very professional, and they did a full walkthrough with me to make sure that they were 100% clear on the work that needed to be done. From this point on, the experience was great. The crew did an awesome job working through challenges, and they had great communication throughout the process. It was a little frustrating having to reschedule multiple times, but I was really pleased with the work that was done. The crew did a really great job with all three sections (and the gates). I would definitely recommend their services for any/all future projects!

Description of Work
3 sections of fence with gates!

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Review for Eric's All Trades Construction llc - 19470 SW Southview Ct, Beaverton, OR - 39359261

03/13/2021

Carey L.

Eric's crew did a beautiful job on our fence. They also communicated very well. The job was promptly scheduled, completed on time, they always called ahead to let us know when they would arrive, and let us know up front about any adjustments that needed to be made to the original plan. Several of our neighbors have made comments about how nice the fence is.

Description of Work
fencing

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Eric's All Trades Construction llc - 19470 SW Southview Ct, Beaverton, OR - 39249190

03/13/2021

Deb D.

Excellent! Eric and crew were exacting on the details; kept a clean work site and the finished product is even better then imagined. Can’t wait to have them back to build my next project!

Description of Work
Deck

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Review for Eric's All Trades Construction llc - 19470 SW Southview Ct, Beaverton, OR - 39250966

11/18/2020

Kim V. K.

They never called. That’s unfortunate.

Description of Work
Fix or replace chain link fence

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I do not have contact information for you. If you would like our services please contact me at 503-642-2020 or ericsalltrades5036422020@gmail.com Thank you. Eric Guthrie Owner.

08/09/2020

Michelle B.

Eric & crew were a pleasure to work with - prompt replies to inquires, timely service and a great end result. My fence replacement looks absolutely fabulous! I look forward to using them for additional home projects.

Description of Work
Retaining walk and fence replacement.

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/28/2020

JENNIFER R.

GREAT! Eric was wonderful! He was easy to reach, gave us competitive pricing right over the phone, came out the very same day to view the property and fit us in the schedule very soon thereafter. Eric is very kind and easy to talk to. He even reminded us of his Angieslist discount, which we appreciated, and he promptly applied. His crew (Geoff Adams and Zak Guthrie) showed up right on time, did the work exactly as we expected, were very respectful and communicative and left our yard in wonderful condition! They were very efficient and effective! The end price was exactly what was quoted. We especially appreciated that Geoff and Zak were very considerate regarding social distancing due to the pandemic and we felt very safe having them on our property. We wholeheartedly recommend Eric's All Trades Construction and we look forward to hiring them again! Thanks Eric, Geoff and Zak! We appreciate your professionalism and exceptional customer care!!

Description of Work
Fence Repair including the replacement of six fence posts and nine cedar top boards. Included clean up and haul away of old materials and Angieslist 5% discount

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/28/2020

James R.

Eric and his crew (sons) were amazing - highly professional work, done well, and on schedule. I wish I had the time to do the work myself, but given that it took 3 people 10 days to do the removal of the old deck, and complete construction of two new decks - suggests that it was too much for one person. Now that they finish - I can say there is nothing about the work that I would change - in fact, I'm quite sure they did a better job than I would have (and I am very particular about construction). Everyone was a delight to work with, they adjusted to a few problems that were found (some dry rot in the siding hidden by the old deck) - which they were able to fix quickly and inexpensively as part of the job without changing the schedule. They even fixed up a few little things around the place, because could. I genuinely felt like I had good friends working on the place, not hired help. That was a tremendously wonderful feeling - I would happily hire them again for ANY construction work. This job was done for a couple units that are rented, and Eric and his sons got high marks from the tenants for being friendly, communicating well, and making access in/out of their places easy even during construction. Wow. I'm sold on hiring Eric and his sons!

Description of Work
Deck and handrail replacement

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for Eric's All Trades Construction llc - 19470 SW Southview Ct, Beaverton, OR - 38761301

08/27/2019

Tom D.

Professional crew. Work was performed as requested. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Fence

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

05/29/2019

Doug B.

they replaced the gate and then came back and made a change I asked for

Description of Work
replace gate in fence

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

03/31/2019

Al S.

Great service. Quick turnaround at a great price. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

12/15/2018

Sandra S.

It had challenges but they took care of everything.

Description of Work
Main bathroom remodel

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling

Work Completed On 11/04/2018

12/07/2018

Scott K.

A++++ Eric and has crew were amazing! He came to see and estimate the job. The bid was very reasonable and one of the lowest I received. His crew came out the very next day and completed the job in one day!!! Exceptional Service! Highly recommended!!!!

Description of Work
Cedar Fencing

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

10/23/2018

Dorene K.

Eric's crew was on time, very polite and courteous and worked continuously until the job was finished. They cleaned up and removed all debris. The old wooden "neighbor fence" was removed and replaced with a vinyl fence and there again, all of the old fence was removed and the grounds cleaned up. All my emails and questions were answered patiently by Eric and I would not hesitate to hire his company again should the occasion arise.

Description of Work
A short 8 ft. section of wood fence installed and also a vinyl "neighbor fence" installed.

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/21/2018

Linda R.

Went well. Finished job one day eariy. I had some unexpected electrical issues that they were also able to fix. Eric and his boys were respectful and courteous. Explained everything to me!

Description of Work
Replaced siding

Category fencing, siding

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

10/18/2018

Joel T.

Showed up as promised, solid construction done quickly and efficiently and cleaned up afterwards. Also at a more than competitive price.

Description of Work
Short extension to existing fence

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

09/09/2018

Lisa M.

Eric and his crew are very friendly and professional. They were able to schedule the work right away, and they were on time everyday and worked diligently until the fence was completed. The work they did is top-quality; our neighbors were complimenting it even before they finished. Wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Approximately 80-85 feet of fencing and a gate.

Work Completed On 09/09/2018

05/24/2018

Douglas F.

The service was spectacular. The quality of the work is very good and he guaranteed it. They were flexible, they gave me time and they were on time everyday. He's a friendly person and he does what he said he will do and stands by it.

Description of Work
They built 2 80ft fences and used a metal post (forever post). He built a large storage beside of my house and it's approximately 25 ft x 14 ft and had a barn style doors in 2 sets.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

05/24/2018

Douglas F.

Top notch! They kept the places clean. They did a really good job. The roof is still on a perfect shape as of today. He's just an excellent roofer, he could diagnose and could really fix the roof.

Description of Work
He did my roof 10 years ago.