Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

7754 SW Nimbus Ave

Beaverton, OR 97008

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Portland and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest control industry, we offer our customers 13 years of knowledge, training, expertise and good honest hard work that benefits our customers, servicing needs in every way. We will always do whatever it takes to maintain our reputation by using the most efficient, effective products. We believe firmly in providing the best possible pest solutions to our customers at a reasonable price and at a high level of customer service. Call us today at (503) 648-3343 to set-up an appointment, we look forward to hearing from you!...

4.3

pest control (229)animal removal (5)lawn treatment (5)

10/21/2020

The first visit they sent out what I can only assume were new techs. Even after being told where the wasps nest were they did nothing with them. They sprayed but we continued to have bugs, ants and spiders. So I called they sent another person out who managed to get 1 wasp nest and spray again. They came in May service was not any better so I called to tell them not to come back. They badgered me ...

Description of Work
Ants, wasps, spiders etc.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

07/27/2020

I called this firm to get a quote to deal with some moles that are popping up in my front and backyard. Within a couple of moments of calling, I was being sold on a two-year service contract where the value of the contract was over $1,400. I told the representative that I was not interested in that, thanked him for his time and hung the phone up. Then, the salesperson called me back and asked me w...

Description of Work
Mole removal

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about this experience. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at 866-529-8064 and we would love to help take care of you. Thank you.

04/08/2020

I was able to get a next day appointment. The tech was very professional and friendly and sprayed and laid a couple of edible traps near entry area where ants were coming in and other potential areas in all the bathrooms. Ants seem to have disappeared from my pantry now.

Description of Work
Our home is sprayed every 3 months for bugs and we were needing an in between spraying indoors for an influx of ants indoors.

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that feedback and are so glad to hear that everything is going well with your services. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

04/05/2020

Seeing how just started. Very good job of setting up, covering boundaries inside and outside, laying of traps. Very friendly tech, welling to explain every step and inform what is found. I would recommend to use edge pest control.

Description of Work
Remove rodents, treatment ants, spiders.

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

04/02/2020

It went great! The service man was friendly and very professional. I didn’t even notice he was outside after his initial greeting!

Description of Work
Mosquito service

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

04/02/2020

Very professional and informative. Edge comes out every three months and sprays the outside of our house. They come back and do any and all of the inside as often as we need without any additional charge. They are an excellent company.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/31/2020

Great. Tyler arrived on time, explained the plan, toured inside and outside the house, set traps,sprayed, left information about when to contact Edge, scheduled upcoming visit/check-ins. Used a respirator mask during this encounter. Great job and thanks for the quick response

Description of Work
Pest control inside and out for rodent problem

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

03/29/2020

The biggest complaint I have is that I cannot seem to get them to cancel my service. I have made three calls and specifically told them I want the service stopped but technicians continue to come by for service with very little advanced notice and my card gets charged. The service was fairly expensive for what you get and, honestly, it didn't help the ant problem in my house at all.

Description of Work
Weed control and pest control

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

03/29/2020

We have used Edge since moving into our new house 2 years ago in Forest Grove. We assumed being further out of the city our house would be prone to more bugs, ants, insects etc. I can tell you we have nothing to report other than a bug free house, keep up the excellent work & service.

Description of Work
Pest protection outside home

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

03/17/2020

EVERY SINGLE THING THEY TELL YOU ON THE PHONE IS A LIE! - IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO THEIR SERVICE AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COST - I found this company on Angie's list as highly recommended, I called and agreed over the phone to rat service and their basic spray stuff that covers ants, spiders, etc. The Agreement over the phone was for 6 treatments, each treatment would c...

Description of Work
I needed help getting rid of Rats & Ants

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Residential & Commercial Pest Control, Exterminating, Ants, Spiders, Wasps, Beetles, & Rodent Treatment - Mice & Rats, Mosquito Services.

Termite, Carpenter Ants and Carpenter Bees