We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

7754 SW Nimbus Ave

Beaverton, OR 97008

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Portland and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest

09/21/2021

Desember T.

Be warned that this company will try to get you to sign for a year+ of services prior to even coming out to assess your situation. When you do try to cancel the appointment you are forced to talk to multiple people who will try to convince you not to cancel. Trying to schedule/cancel an appointment should not be so time consuming or frustrating.

Description of Work
Rodent assessment

10/21/2020

Denee G.

The first visit they sent out what I can only assume were new techs. Even after being told where the wasps nest were they did nothing with them. They sprayed but we continued to have bugs, ants and spiders. So I called they sent another person out who managed to get 1 wasp nest and spray again. They came in May service was not any better so I called to tell them not to come back. They badgered me about sending someone again. Then they tell me I signed a contract which I did not. Apparently they had my daughter who does not live in my home sign a contract for my home. I told them she was not able to sign any contract on property that does not belong to her. Every couple of months I get a call from a service tech telling me he is 5 min away and again I have to tell them not to bother I don't want their services. I have been getting calls to get me set back up for service or about "my bill" for breaking a contract early again one which I did not sign. I finally explained my daughters mental ability does not allow for her to sign contracts. They had the edacity to ask for "proof" of her disabilities in order to wave this the contract cancellation fees. This was a manager who requested this information about my daughter and he would not stop telling me how he wanted to "fix" my issues and once again send someone out at "no charge" to fix them! What part of NO do these people not understand and why would I have to show proof of my daughters mental capacity to them when it should have ended at "she does not live here and has not right to agree with anything in regards to my property" do they not get. I will NEVER, EVER do ANY business with these people and advise anyone of thinking about using them to run far and fast in the opposite direction!!

Description of Work
Ants, wasps, spiders etc.

07/27/2020

Nicholas W.

I called this firm to get a quote to deal with some moles that are popping up in my front and backyard. Within a couple of moments of calling, I was being sold on a two-year service contract where the value of the contract was over $1,400. I told the representative that I was not interested in that, thanked him for his time and hung the phone up. Then, the salesperson called me back and asked me why his offer was not good enough. On top of already strong-arm sales tactics to begin with, this person had the audacity to call back and add insult to injury. I refuse to do business with a firm that uses strong-armed sales tactics trying to sell me something that I do not even need. Maybe their services really are worth that amount of money but it seems like they spend more money on their call centers than they do on their actual service. I look forward to calling a locally owned pest control service in doing business with them.

Description of Work
Mole removal

Category animal removal

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about this experience. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at 866-529-8064 and we would love to help take care of you. Thank you.

04/08/2020

Gezelle A.

I was able to get a next day appointment. The tech was very professional and friendly and sprayed and laid a couple of edible traps near entry area where ants were coming in and other potential areas in all the bathrooms. Ants seem to have disappeared from my pantry now.

Description of Work
Our home is sprayed every 3 months for bugs and we were needing an in between spraying indoors for an influx of ants indoors.

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that feedback and are so glad to hear that everything is going well with your services. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

04/05/2020

Cody S.

Seeing how just started. Very good job of setting up, covering boundaries inside and outside, laying of traps. Very friendly tech, welling to explain every step and inform what is found. I would recommend to use edge pest control.

Description of Work
Remove rodents, treatment ants, spiders.

04/02/2020

Maylin W.

It went great! The service man was friendly and very professional. I didn’t even notice he was outside after his initial greeting!

Description of Work
Mosquito service

04/02/2020

Heidi B.

Very professional and informative. Edge comes out every three months and sprays the outside of our house. They come back and do any and all of the inside as often as we need without any additional charge. They are an excellent company.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants

03/31/2020

Patricia C.

Great. Tyler arrived on time, explained the plan, toured inside and outside the house, set traps,sprayed, left information about when to contact Edge, scheduled upcoming visit/check-ins. Used a respirator mask during this encounter. Great job and thanks for the quick response

Description of Work
Pest control inside and out for rodent problem

03/29/2020

Kristin K.

The biggest complaint I have is that I cannot seem to get them to cancel my service. I have made three calls and specifically told them I want the service stopped but technicians continue to come by for service with very little advanced notice and my card gets charged. The service was fairly expensive for what you get and, honestly, it didn't help the ant problem in my house at all.

Description of Work
Weed control and pest control

Category pest control, lawn treatment

03/29/2020

Steve R.

We have used Edge since moving into our new house 2 years ago in Forest Grove. We assumed being further out of the city our house would be prone to more bugs, ants, insects etc. I can tell you we have nothing to report other than a bug free house, keep up the excellent work & service.

Description of Work
Pest protection outside home

03/17/2020

Heidi D.

EVERY SINGLE THING THEY TELL YOU ON THE PHONE IS A LIE! - IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A LIFETIME COMMITMENT TO THEIR SERVICE AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COST - I found this company on Angie's list as highly recommended, I called and agreed over the phone to rat service and their basic spray stuff that covers ants, spiders, etc. The Agreement over the phone was for 6 treatments, each treatment would cover Rats and Insects. All of the workers they sent were wonderful, I have no issues with their people that do the actual work. I paid for 6 treatments and thought I was done. Then in December they send another person out. I work unusual hours, so I couldn't call during their business hours, I hit reply on the email notice telling me someone was coming and said "no thank you I'm done with your service". The worker came out anyway, apparently they can email me but I cannot reply back. I called once I was finally up during their business hours and they explained over the phone that they had bait and switched me that I had signed not one contract but TWO contracts that they present on tiny unreadable monitors and that even though the rat and ant stuff happened all at the same time they were two separate contracts and they had in writing my commitment to 7 services. So I paid for it. and on the phone I reiterated multiple times - this means we are done no one ever comes out here again. The man on the phone said "I promise you have fulfilled your contract" he then asked if he could call again sometime in the future to see if I'd like to set up more treatments and I told him he could call in June to check in but most likely I could never afford the $110 treatments ever again. 3 months later, in March not June, he called and left a message asking if I wanted more treatments. I never responded, I was traveling for work, again on weird hours and had no money and no inclination to work with their company ever again. HE RESTARTED MY CONTRACT WITHOUT CONSENT, SENT A PERSON TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT CONSENT AND CHARGED MY CARD WITHOUT CONSENT OR A NEW CONTRACT. Their website had held onto my banking information, in fact it is impossible to DELETE any card information you ever give them. There is no option you can only add. You cannot delete your account. I called finally (furiously as this was the beginning for the PANDEMIC and I had been on 6-8 hour waiting calls with airlines, hotels and tons more as our tour disintegrated due to COVID) They had overdrawn my account caused me bank fees on top of everything else. I talked with the same dude who was unapologetic and seemed to think that him leaving a message on my voicemail absolved him from any wrong doing. The company begrudgingly said they would refund my money. I waited a week with no refund. By this point I didn't believe anything they told me over the phone and reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Which got me a refund, finally. This time a supervisor called me, said they would fix the extra $35 fee they had cause me by over drawing and promised they would delete my card information. Two months later, they haven't followed through on any of those verbal promises over the phone. I asked her to email me proof of our agreement IN WRITING and instead I got a generic email without her name on it (as in NO accountability) and missing big details covered in the phone call "Dear Heidi, To recount all that we discussed; you were concerned that communication happens primarily through calls, as you discussed a resolution with an agent and it was not recorded properly. We are always looking for ways to make sure our customers are being taken care of and your feedback with how customers might be able to communicate with the office through email and how the customer portal might be updated has been noted. We also discussed reimbursing you for $35 due to an overdraft fee that occurred with your bank, that reimbursement is in action now. Thank you for your feedback and don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions. Thank you, Edge" I am STILL listed as an active customer, I still can't delete my card info and I am going to have shut down that card which is such a time consuming endeavor given all my autopayments for rent & such. And now I'm going to have to report them AGAIN because at any moment they can just send someone out to my place and charge me again with no repercussions. Angie's List is literally to keep customers from having to deal with these exact kinds of lying swindling companies.

Description of Work
I needed help getting rid of Rats & Ants

Category pest control, animal removal

10/28/2019

Kevin E.

Great. We had a specific time and day we need them (when our office was closed) and they were right on time and very quick.

Description of Work
Spray for Ants

10/03/2019

Youngki C.

I called Edge Pest Control because I encountered a mouse in my garage. Each steps from scheduling to service was punctual and very professional. The service rate is very reasonable, and the service quality is very professional. I am very satisfied at how Edge Pest Control run the service. The mouse was caught on day 1 after the trap installed. ( I know luck also plays here)

Description of Work
Perfect pest control for rodent

09/24/2019

Theresa S.

I noticed ants in my kitchen and it was still a month out from their scheduled treatment. I called them and the next morning, they had a service man come out and re-spray for free. Great service and all of the employees I have worked with or talked to have been extremely nice and very knowledge.

Description of Work
spraying for ants

09/23/2019

Lynn C.

They quickly responded to my phone call and did a good job of performing the service I wanted.

Description of Work
getting rid of ants

09/17/2019

Sharon T.

David did a great job....always friendly, professional, and efficient

Description of Work
Spraying for spiders & removal of rodents

09/16/2019

william W.

It went Great, David the tech carefully and professionally sprayed the inside the household and outside the foundation and nearby surroundings!

Description of Work
Quarterly service

09/05/2019

Natalia P.

The product they use works the best compared to another service company we used (the other one was cheaper, but the product didn't work as well as the product used by the Edge). They are very responsive, great customer service over the phone, and they are always willing to come over for a free-of-charge additional service if asked. You do get your money worth with Edge.

Description of Work
they are taking care of ants and other critters at our house on a regular basis

09/04/2019

Kathie K.

Edge professionals actually know what they're doing and don't try to sell me additional service. You do sign up for a year, but it turns out the rodents like areas around my house so I'm not sorry Edge still comes monthly. If you are concerned about anything before they are scheduled to return, just call and they are happy to come again, no extra charge. I can't imagine liking the job they have, but each and every one of the people who have come to my home (probably 7 or 8) is friendly and courteous. They write detailed descriptions on a hand held device of what they've found and observed which is then available to the staff member who comes the next time. They use traps rather than bait in the home and secure bait stations outside. Happy customer.

Description of Work
Rat infestation around home due to nearby property development. Then one in house and a definite call was made. They were the first to respond and I took a chance on them. No regrets at all.

Category pest control, animal removal

08/30/2019

Priscilla T.

Excellent. In addition to a phone call with a window for the service, the technician checked-in before beginning and at the end. The technician advised us on the type of insects found and the area treated.

Description of Work
Quarterly insect inspection and treating

08/30/2019

Kasimir K.

Very well. The only problem was that upon the initial visit there was confusion about the address. It was corrected and everything turned out fine.

Description of Work
Treatment for ants and spiders

08/29/2019

Earl M.

ok but does not seem to last very long

Description of Work
sprayed for ants,spiders etc

08/25/2019

Mo D.

very well, efficient and professional

Description of Work
pest control

08/24/2019

Buzz A.

I was getting to 3-4 or less bed bugs in a night's time, after they sprayed it's stayed the same for a couple days, a week later I had 30, the day after that 10, I misunderstood about what their offer was, I was assuming after 3 times of spraying if I had a problem, call them back but they said they'd have to write up a new contract and charge me again, after the 2nd or 3rd spray if I get rid of the bed bugs I will hire but at this point I don't have a lot of faith

Description of Work
Bed bugs infestation

08/21/2019

Gary K.

Very well. Came in with their booties on. One did the spray all throughout the house while the other attempted to identify the bug that we had. Not sure of the bug but appear to be a male Ladybug. Took about 15min to do the house and garage.

Description of Work
Inside bug spray

Blessing Landscapes

Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works with your style, time, and budget to assist you in achieving your personal vision. With creativity, skill, and commitment we develop the ambiance you desire in that prized possession—your home.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

PC LANDSCAPE SERVICES

We are a small Landscape company located in Hillsboro and serving all Portland metro area. We have been since 2018 with honesty and service and making our customers property nice and decent with service and quality.

Off The Road Lawn Maintenance

Off The Road Lawn Maintenance is a family-orientated business we treat every customer like if they were one of our family members or friends. We will never take a job that we do not feel 100% confident we can accomplish. I will always be at every job site making sure every request from the customer is fulfilled. The most rewarding part of my career is the wonderful feeling that the customer and I get when we step out together to see the change in their property and smile at a job well done.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Pest Control, Exterminating, Ants, Spiders, Wasps, Beetles, & Rodent Treatment - Mice & Rats, Mosquito Services.

Termite, Carpenter Ants and Carpenter Bees