Eager Beaver Duct Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2006

Residential and Commercial Air Duct cleaning serving the Portland Metro area since 2004. Licensed, bonded & insured. Owner Kristen Currie has a great team of knowledgeable technicians to service your ducts and improve the air quality in your home or office. Free Quotes available. Angie's List members will receive a discount. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

air duct cleaning (72)dryer vent cleaning (25)

09/22/2022

BEVERLY S.

Outstanding work! Before he arrived we moved our beds out of the way, and moved our cars out of the driveway. James called and arrived a few minutes early. Very professional and polite. He toured my house, decided the best way to get the compressor hose in, and covered all of the ducts. He worked at it for 3 hours and although it wasn't as loud as I expected, I could hear as he went from vent to vent. The charge was 5% less because we had an Angi coupon. Total cost $470. About $200 cheaper than our furnace company quote! We will definitely use them again. Thanks again, B. Swanson

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

03/09/2022

jeff B.

The service went great. I didn't have any issues with them.

Description of Work
It was for Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/18/2022

Camille T.

The Eager Beaver crew is fantastic. I contacted through Angi’s List and got a call back right away. They fit me in within the next few days, confirmed the appointment in advance, and even worked around my schedule with short notice. The two guys that arrived were professional, nice, and quick to diagnose the problem and clean my vents. I’m super happy with the service and will hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

05/10/2019

Linda F.

Great! I called for an appointment and the gentleman answering the phone said "I remember you". It had been 4 year since the last service (I was impressed). We were able to get an appointment time very quickly with an estimated arrival time. The day of the service, we got a call confirming the time the team would arrive. It was slightly earlier which was wonderful. Both of the guys were very friendly and professional. They remembered the layout and that they had to take the equipment to the backyard for access to the lower floor since our indoor stairway is not conducive to moving large items. The work was completed and everything cleaned up perfectly. Another thing I appreciated was having them tell us the condition of the ducts after 4 years and recommending that we would not need to have the work repeated for 5 years. My husband and I were both super happy with the entire job from start to finish. We will have them back in 5 years!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning throughout the house.

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

12/05/2018

BEV B.

A couple of guys showed up on time. They were very friendly and proceeded to tell me what they were going to do. They did a great job cleaning the ducts, dryer and cleaned up. I was amazed how much lint was in the dryer. They told me up front the cost and it was pretty close. They offered the 10% discount. Well worth the money.

Description of Work
Cleaning heating ducts and vent

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/02/2018

Geoff P.

The two-person crew showed up on time and worked efficiently to clean all ducts, vents, and returns in our home. They also cleaned the dryer vent. At the end of the job, they charged me a bit less than the estimate because I had miscounted the vents. I really appreciated their honesty.

Description of Work
Cleaning of heating/cooling ducts and dryer vent

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

05/21/2018

Karen W.

It went very well, will hire them next time I need them cleaned.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

01/05/2018

Marcia H.

These two friendly fellows showed up on time, paid careful attention to keeping things clean during the work and encouraged any questions I might have. I can't see inside the ducts but it seemed like they did a thorough job and there certainly was plenty of yucky stuff that came out of the system. They were comfortable with me hanging around to watch the process.

Description of Work
Heating system duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

10/30/2017

GEORGENE S.

Service was excellent. Will use them again.

Description of Work
All duct work and furnace cleaned out

10/30/2017

Tim C.

Great. Eager Beaver was a great company the guys were friendly, told me what was going on and were very thorough.

Description of Work
Air Ducts were cleaned after fifteen years.

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

10/28/2017

MARILYN M.

they were on time, professional and answered all my questions. They were efficient and showed me pictures of the ducts inside so I could see how badly they needed to be cleaned. they gave me a $40 discount for being an Angie's list member

Description of Work
they cleaned all the ducts in my old house- which really need it as I had not done ths for many years

Work Completed On 10/28/2017

10/17/2017

Celia F.

Very professional. Great work. My dryer now works much more efficiently.

Description of Work
Cleaned the air ducts and dryer vent duct

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

07/20/2017

Donald G L.

Arrived right on time and performed the work exactly as promised. Also provided good advice on the frequency of service going forward.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

04/12/2017

Kelly B.

I think fine, we had to leave before they were finished and I did not get a summary so I am not really sure

Description of Work
All ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 03/08/2017

02/20/2017

Peter H.

The two-person crew showed up on time and worked for several hours to get the job done. They were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
We needed all of the forced air ducts in our 1950s-era home cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/09/2016

11/09/2016

Linda F.

Was quick and easy to get an appointment. Gave us an expected arrival time. Called us that morning to let us know they were running a little bit behind. Showed up within that time. Walked through the house to find all the ducts, covered them so dust would not blow through the house and got busy. They were very careful furnishings near the ducts. Clean the dryer vent also without charging. Very friendly and professional crew.

Description of Work
Annual furnace duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

09/29/2016

Marcy S.

They were awesome! They did not leave until the job was done. Because of the debris, this job was probably more difficult than most. And they also checked my dryer vent for free. I was so pleased by their professionalism, their clear communication, and their obvious commitment to doing a challenging job well. They also use a negative air system for cleaning that kept the job inside the duct work and not polluting the air in my home. I'm very impressed with this company! I also liked that they are a small, independent company, just the two of them. Thanks, guys!!

Description of Work
I needed my ventilation system cleaned and sanitized. There was old leaf debris inside the system. A seam in the duct work needed to be sealed.

Work Completed On 09/08/2016

08/15/2016

mark G.

Great. Old person smell in house is gone!

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

05/27/2016

Dorilynn M.

The Eager Beaver guys called 30 min before arriving to tell me they were on the way. They were very friendly and easy to talk to... Professional yet easy going. We have 3 dogs and it was not an issue w them doing the work around the crates. They spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning and showed us the results. It was money well spent. I highly recommend this company. You will NOT be disappointed. They are truly the best contractors i have hired to do work on my house.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the floor ducts and returns in the house.

Work Completed On 05/27/2016

05/06/2016

Sarah S.

Dan and his crew managed to fit in an appointment on the day I got the keys to a house I'd just bought, which was a huge favor to me, getting all the air ducts cleaned on a near-century-old house before the movers arrived. They were very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly, right on time, and left me feeling much better about my new house after their excellent service. Top-notch outfit and I'd highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned all ductwork and returns, as well as dryer vent, on 1922 house. Great work, very professional and accommodating. Good cleaning equipment and excellent customer service. Dan seems to always answer the phone, which made Eager Beaver way easier to schedule and work with than the others I called (who were slow to respond/lots of needless phone tag).

Work Completed On 05/03/2016

01/13/2016

JUDITH R.

I would definitely recommend Eager Beaver. The two technicians were both respectful and friendly, and were willing to work with my schedule. They did an amazing job, laid down protective fabric for my carpets in ADDITION to wearing protective booties on their shoes. They made sure the job was done well, even though it took longer than I'm assuming they expected - they took the time necessary to do an excellent job rather than rushing hastily. I was so happy to see that they took the time in the end to make sure everything was clean around the vent areas - leaving no trace of all of the dust & dirt they pulled from our vents.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts for two furnaces in our house.

Work Completed On 01/06/2016

12/16/2015

Tom N.

The two gentlemen actually showed up early and asked if it as all right if they started early. It was not a problem so they explained what and how they were going to do the work and then got to it. They found a few problems with my ducting and were able to do a temporary patch at no additional cost. They did an excellent job. I was amazed at the amount of buildup there was. I had new filters that I was going to install after the cleaning and they did that for me too. They were very friendly and did a professional job.. I am advanced in age enough to be able to take advantage of the $50 senior discount so that was a plus too.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the furnace ducts and the dryer vent duct

Work Completed On 12/09/2015

12/16/2015

Chandler R.

It went well except I would have liked a more thorough clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts with negative pressure