Dr Roof

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2006

5115 SW 168th Pl

Beaverton, OR 97078

Dr. Roof takes care of all your maintenance needs: Cleaning, moss treatment, repairs, leak repairs, roofing modifications... To make your roof last, we air clean rather than pressure wash and use an environmentally compatible moss treatment product. Check out our website for more details. Thanks!

04/21/2022

Twila P.

My experience with Dr. Roof (biz, not inc.!) was excellent. Having had a bad experience last year with a different moss removal company whose treatment did nothing and didn't remove any existing moss, I was skittish about who I hired to take care of my roof. Dana, the owner of Dr. Roof (biz), himself came out to inspect my roof. One company did their inspection using Google maps and didn't come out personally. Not only was Dana's inspection thorough, but I found him to be a very friendly, sincere man. After collecting three bids, I was vacillating between two companies but leaning towards Dr. Roof (biz) because of their choice to use eco-friendly products and processes. Their price was $50 higher than their competitor which gave me pause since the cost of roof maintenance is not cheap in the first place. I had paid the consequence of going cheap the previous year, so I was careful to read the reviews and found that the good companies were pretty close in price to each other. I called Dr. Roof (biz) and expressed my desire to go with them but also my concern to fully rid my roof of the moss. They didn't brush me off or offhandedly promise that I would be happier choosing them over the competitor, but rather Dr. Roof (biz) worked out a satisfactory solution that met my goals and concerns giving me confidence that they were the right company to go with. I am not sorry at all and couldn't be happier! They did a great job overall getting rid of all my moss and are my new go-to roof maintenance company! In addition to being a great company to work with, they also hire great people. I specifically want to give a shout-out to their worker, Will, because I was so impressed with his work ethic. He is a very nice, humble, hard-working young man. I observed his work as he went around and was continually pleasantly surprised by his care and thorough attention to my house, from the roof to the gutters to the overall clean-up. Becky in the office is also very nice and very good at follow-up and customer care. Thanks, Dana for creating a great company with great workers from the top down!

Description of Work
Moss was removed and my roof was treated against future moss growth

09/09/2020

Murali K.

I have hired Dr Roof to do my regular roof cleanings. I was contacted very promptly and Dana from Dr Roof came out the next day to give me a quote. He was the only one who went on the roof before giving me a quote, which impressed me. He was thorough. His emailed quote arrived promptly. Very easy and professional dealings thus far. I am optimistic about my continuing business with them. I have not paid them yet since the job will happen in a month.

Description of Work
Regular roof cleaning

07/09/2020

Rebecca D.

Great. The gentleman who gave an estimate was informative. The ladies in the office extremely helpful and kind. The gentlemen who came to do the work where prompt, quick, and clean.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/20/2020

Marion H.

Very personable. Kept there distance. Wore their masks. Did not take very long.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters

Category gutter cleaning

03/10/2020

SHAUNA D.

I was SHOCKED when I received the quote from DR Roof that was 75% more than the three other quotes I received. $1,100 to clean my roof, gutters and treat for moss. The home is a single story 1,500 sq foot home that is not surrounded by trees (very little moss) and had been cleaned thoroughly a year ago. They did respond quickly when I expressed concern , saying they could get it done for less but the damage had already been done.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters Cleaned

02/13/2020

CAROL B.

Dr Roof fixed a problem we had, and applied moss treatment on our tile roof. A heavy rain followed too soon after the treatment, so they came back at the first dry spell (several MONTHS later -- this is Oregon) and retreated our roof. We weren't charged extra, and we weren't expected to pay until the 2nd treatment worked. THAT is professional treatment of your customers! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR ROOF!

Description of Work
Repair AND moss treatment on a TILE roof

07/05/2019

MARTINE M.

Folks from Dr Roof came to do the work on my 12 year old cedar roof. The guys were super friendly and worked together well. They replaced damaged singles, and pipe jack. Air cleaned the debris from the roof and cleaned 4 skylights. Then they spayed the roof with Guardian Roof Cleaner and cleaned up the debris that fell on the ground around the house. I asked them for a favor to fix up some paint spots on a 2nd floor gutter a previous contractor had missed. They didn't mind and did a great job. Some pine needles remained stuck between shingles on back side of the house. I contacted Dr Roof and the crew came back with different equipment to remove the remaining pine needles. I am super impressed with their customer service and quality of work. I'll definitely hire Dr Roof again!

Description of Work
Clean debris form roof and gutters, replace damaged cedar shingles, replace pipe jack, clean skylights, and treat roof with roof cleaner.

06/19/2019

LeRoy F.

Excellent service and they were very professional and friendly. Great to deal with.

Description of Work
They cleaned and treated my roof. At no extra charge they came out again and cleaned and treated mildew that was on the some of the siding that was on top of the roof.

06/17/2019

Minh N.

Excellent! I had 4 contractors came out for estimate. Dr. Roof was the only one climbed up on the roof and provided a details bid. I'd highly recommend Dr. Roof.

Description of Work
Moss removal and treatment on roof.

05/24/2019

Shane P.

I'm extremely happy with the service of my roof and gutters. It made a huge difference in the appearance of the house and the treatment of the roof with product should keep it clean for some time. I would recommend them and I would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, moss treatment and gutters cleaned

07/01/2018

cindy L.

They are amazing - great customer service! They were very responsive and pleasant to deal with. Fit me in fairly quickly. Did a great job. Will absolutely use again.

Description of Work
I needed some roof vents checked and roof/gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, roof cleaning

06/19/2018

stev D.

very well. professional, thorough, understandably answered all questions. membrane roof melted in two spots due neighbour's aerial fireworks display landing on roof.

Description of Work
membrane roof; patch damaged roof (3); and flash new Solatube install.

11/22/2017

Mark G.

Really well Dana came out quickly assessed the problem returned a bid quickly and got it fixed before the rains hit. Will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Had a small roof leak could not find it.

11/13/2017

Kristie D.

Contractor arrived at 7:00 AM and promptly began the work. The job was completed by 10:00 AM. Contractor cleaned out the roof gutters and also on the ground in places where moss debris had fallen. We were very satisfied with the work. We will hire the company next year if the need arises. Total cost was $250.

Description of Work
Remove hardened accumulated moss from house roof measuring about 3,300-square feet.

10/11/2017

Jean F.

Excellent. They brought in a compressor blower so that they could clean out the valleys between shakes. Back pack blower in my experience just is not powerful enough to get the roof clean. Then they carefully sprayed the shakes with Guardian Roof cleaner.

Description of Work
Clean and treat five year old cedar shake roof.

09/06/2017

FRANK W.

Great. I have used Dr Roof several times over the years and have always been pleased with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Repair, recut prime and paint nine laminated roofing beams with ends protruding out the front of our home.

07/17/2017

Nancy D.

Working with Dr. Roof has been a very pleasant experience. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and very professional. I highly recommend them !!

Description of Work
Had 8 vents put in my roof.

06/26/2017

Chuck M.

Excellent. Job was performed on out-of-area rental house, so arrangements were made by phone, and job was monitored by property management company. Dr Roof was highly professional and the job went well.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, including removal of 1 layer of shingles

Category roofing, roof cleaning

02/22/2017

DAVID Y.

We have used Dr. Roof beforefor moss control on the roof. This time we had them air blow clean the roof and clean the gutters. When scheduling, they told us it would be four weeks before they could come. It was a bit longer but we asked them to reschedule since we could not be home. They did, and it was another four weeks before they came. That was okay with us. When they came, they got on the roof in the rain but with good securement and did a thorough job, quickly, and cleaned up thoroughly. We are fully satisfied with their responsiveness and quality.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning.

10/24/2016

Laurie D.

These guys are amazing, courteous, really made the effort to get the job done asap!

Description of Work
Roof patch and mast removal.

10/21/2015

Aslam H.

I used them a couple of months back. I would recommend that they have better attention to detail. I felt they could do a better job doing the small things. They were competitive with there pricing.

Description of Work
They did roof cleaning service.

07/29/2015

Danny C.

Job was done on time. Very professional. Great communication!

Description of Work
Cleaned the gutter. Treated cedar shake roof.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, roof cleaning

02/16/2015

Louis K.

I wasn?t around when the work was done. It was done before I showed up. I had asked them for a follow up on bits and pieces and moss and that follow up hasn?t occurred yet.

Description of Work
I have used Dr Roof for roof and gutter cleaning.

01/12/2015

Dixie B.

I was impressed by Doctor Roof. I signed up with them because of their reputation. Their price is very competitive, and everyone I dealt with was professional and accomodating. They also took great care to keep our property clean during and after the job. I will be looking for Doctor Roof the next time my roof needs attention.

Description of Work
One day Doctor Roof came and cleaned off the roof, cleaned out the gutters, and cleaned up the mess that he had made around the house. The Doctor came back within two days to apply the treatment, which, within three weeks, has cleaned off any remaining moss.

01/07/2015

Sheila & Jim K.

Came out and fit us in the schedule and got me in and something u think that would be 500-600 dollars to fix was a lot less, they went above and beyond. It doesn’t break the bank and they are local

Description of Work
He would fix our shingle roof