CHELSEA AUDIO VIDEO

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1976, Chelsea Audio Video has designed, installed and maintained custom audio video systems with personalized services customers cannot find anywhere else. As technologies have changed, Chelsea's core philosophy has remained the same - provide people seeking custom audio video solutions with quality, experience and commitment. We began as a specialty Hi-Fi audio store in Lake Oswego founded by Ford Montgomery Jr. who is still the owner and still available in the store five days-a-week....

IB I.T. Services LLC

If you’re looking for computer repair, data recovery from a dead PC, needing help in setting up a small business or home office network, having e-mail problems, need a maintenance contract for your computers, help with data protection and backup, or even help with your Website, you’ve come to the right place. I work with small businesses and individuals to solve their computer and network issues and help them to understand the importance of backups and achieve full data protection. My rates are competitive and fair, I stand behind my work and I will be happy to provide you references after you fill out a Reference Request Form on my Website. I would appreciate an opportunity to help you, whether it’s fixing a problem computer, saving data from a dead PC or installing a complete office network, let me help you to reach your I.T. goals. Note: I don't work with Mac computers.

Softserve PC's, Inc.

We are an award winning service company. We've been in business since 1994 and over 90% of our business is repeat & referral. We care about our customers and work hard to earn your business every time.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

09/01/2016

Description of Work
Audio Visual services. They are professional and prompt. They are our go-to company for our audio and visual needs. I have used them for many years of service.

Category computer repair

12/19/2015

The job went great. Customer service was amazing all the way through Starting with our sales guy Keith, a great walk around by Scott and incredible installer Ryan. Great job by the entire team. We have a bonus room to do next and I will for sure be calling these guys again.

Description of Work
Installed Home Theater System

07/27/2014

My most-recent purchase was a subwoofer. It's ideal to test subs at home since their performance depends a great deal on placement, room dimensions, and more. They encouraged me to take home a couple of expensive subs -- admittedly, I've been their customer for a long time and we know each other well -- so I could check them out. The subs performed exactly as they'd predicted and I made my purchas...

Description of Work
I have been an audio and home-theater nut for more than 45 years. (Home theater nut since there has been such a thing as home theater.) Since I got to know Chelsea Audio Video 20+ years ago, I've bought all my equipment from them. I buy high-end, not lunatic fringe. They are highly knowledgeable, patient, friendly, professional, and extremely helpful, and they sell great equipment at all price points. Their shop is set up for good demos, as opposed to mass-marketers where you cannot possibly get a fair audition. They've set up A/B tests of power amps for me (not a trivial matter), for example.

07/07/2014

After auditioning several amplifiers, I decided on a $3000 tube model. When I made the order on May 17, I was told that an outboard phono amp would be necessary to be able to operate a turntable with that machine (which I advised was my primary concern in buying that amp). I was further told that a new model outboard amp was in QC (quality control) and would be available to plug into my machine an...

Description of Work
I ordered an integrated amp and speaker cables from Chelsea.

05/15/2014

Description of Work
Re-wired home theater system

Category home theater design

Sales and installation of home theaters, television and stereo systems, lighting control and home automation systems.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available