CARPET SAVERS

With Angi since April 2007

7275 SW 195th Ave

Beaverton, OR 97007

LICENSE #7253. 15% Discount for first time customers....

11/15/2017

Ellen W.

Robert was really nice and punctual during estimate and repair date. He was able to accommodate our tenant moving out and schedule accordingly. Robert arrived on said date on time and did the restretching himself. He did a great job. It seems that he outsources the cleaning to a technician, but it was clean so it was fine.

Description of Work
We had carpet restretched and cleaned upstairs and downstairs in our rental. The carpet was about 5 years old but had huge creases upstairs, and some minor creases downstairs. We were afraid that they may have to cut the carpet to restretch properly.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

03/25/2014

Rick H.

He arrived right on time and was able to answer all my questions. Was able to explain exactly what he was going to be able to do for my carpet and was right on.

Description of Work
A great job cleaning our very dirty carpet.

12/11/2013

GERARD B.

SEE ABOVE.

Description of Work
STRETCHED MY FAMILY ROOM CARPET. IT CAME OUT WITHOUT A WRINKLE.ROBERT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED THE PROCESS AND COST BEFORE THE JOB WAS STARTED. IT LOOKS PERFECT. I'M VERY SATISFIED.

11/15/2013

RRR R.

Using Carpet Savers was a good experience for us. Robert was very friendly and professional at all times. He price was reasonable for what we needed done, and assured us before and during that he would do all that's possible to clean the carpet. Other than one issue (the truck faced our garage, so all the dirty steam ended up hitting and coating our garage door, which when we noticed, asked them to resolve by turning the truck around), they did a great job. The two man team spent more than the time estimated cleaning our carpet and even loaned us some large fans since we needed the carpet to dry asap, at no extra charge. Carpet Savers went far and beyond what I expected, their services were very reasonably priced (if not cheaper than others) and they helped us before/during/after the service. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had a property where a kitten unfortunately proceeded to mark every room of the house. We brought in Carpet Savers for an estimate and to see if we could save the carpet.

10/02/2013

Karene C.

After they were done, it just looked like they had wet vacuumed my carpet. Spots that I was able to get out by getting on my hands and knees to scrub out. He had a steam cleaner so it shouldn't have been hard for him to get them out. It was absolutely awful and I would never recommend them. They also charged me extra for my living room as two rooms, they didn't inform me of that up front.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets and get the stains out.

04/23/2013

Antonia C.

all went very well. responded quickly and promptly. the carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Removed a section of the carpet pad that my dog had an accident on, cleaned the carpet it, left a dryer to complete the drying, replaced the pad with new pad, restretched the carpet, and cleaned it again. did a great job!

02/28/2013

Tim S.

I felt very bad for him because he had to scrape the pad in the hall off inch by inch, but he did it with such care as to not scratch the floor because he knew I was going to use the hardwood and he didn't want to damage them. I am so impressed with his level of professionalism, I wish he could work on the other things that I need done. I would have no problem letting him do my upcoming work and just charge me when done. I would not need a bid as his integrity has spoken for itself. I have not had a job like this, go this good in a long time. People that do good work are hard to find.

Description of Work
The person that came gave me a bid to have the job done two different ways. I decided to have the carpet removed from my hall instead of cleaned and stretched. We just bought this house and have no idea of the history, but the pad under the carpet must be very old because it had turned to a substance that resembled glue and soda crackers all mixed together and stuck to the hardwood. After removing the carpet and pad from the hall he put in the metal transition in where he cut the carpet going into the living room. He then got into the cleaning of the carpet. He took care of all the major stains, then steam cleaned the rest of the carpet.

10/07/2011

Lloyd D.

Robert called and came about an hour early, which was fine with us. He worked hard and did an excellent job. The price was more than fair for the area covered. Not a lot of moisture was left and it was all dry the next afternoon.

Description of Work
Robert cleaned the living room, dining room, bedroom, 2 halls and 12 stairs carpeting. Spot treated 12 small areas for stains.

08/13/2011

Carolyn A.

Excellent

Description of Work
I contacted Robert Stanley about cleaning our carpet. We set up a date and time for him to clean the carpet. Robert was on time, explained what he was going to do, and professional. The carpet had not been cleaned in quite awhile, but when Robert was finished I couldn't believed how good the carpet looked. He provided under furniture protectors to keep the furniture from damage, which I really appreciated. We were so impressed with the way the carpets looked we decided to use Robert Stanley's company again in preparation for our move. We would highly recommend Robert Stanley. He does an excellent job, is punctual, and stays within the price he provides.

07/09/2007

HEATHER G.

Robert was on time and very polite. The carpets were like new when done. His services were well worth the cost.

Description of Work
We moved to a new house and needed our carpets cleaned. There were some pet stains that Robert was able to get out.

Specialty Cleaning & Maintenance

Specializing in house cleaning and carpet cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Carpet MD

Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. This includes dirt, grime, odors and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges inside service area. http://www.carpetmdinfo.com

Offers by Carpet MD on Angi
    Oregon Restoration Co.

A Customer Service Company that specializes in Emergency Water Damage Restoration and Mold Removal. Dry out, Clean up and Repairs. Oregon Restoration is an Institute of Inspectors Cleaners and Restorers Certified Firm (IICRC), led by Ryan Gilyeat, Portlands hometown IICRC Master Water Restorer.

Offers by Oregon Restoration Co. on Angi

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. CARPET & UPHOLSTERY. EMERGENCY WATER, FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION. MATTRESS CLEANING. CARPET REPAIR. AUTO DETAIL. SCOTCHGARD, EXPERT PET ODOR REMOVAL. ON & OFF-SITE AREA RUG CLEANING. SURFACE DEODORIZERS. ON-SITE AUTO & RV INTERIORS. CARPET RESTRETCHING & REPAIR.