BRUTON COMFORT CONTROL

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

Bruton Comfort Control has been providing heating and cooling services to the Portland Oregon metro area for 22 years. Our main focus is residential clients who are looking for the latest in energy-efficient heating and air conditioning products to save them money over the course of their lifetime. In addition to installations, we service all brands of heating and cooling equipment and provide service contracts to prevent problems from starting in the first place. For our commercial clients, we primarily focus on repair work and service contracts for preventative maintenance....

Global International Heating And Cooling Co

Our expert team at Global International is ready to accomplish your HVAC repair service needs. We’re the professionals when it comes to all things HVAC in the PNW! When you do business with us, you’re working with a dependable, experienced, and service-oriented team that beats the competition. We offer a wide variety of different services, which includes HVAC installation, air conditioning unit repair and replacement, furnace services, duct cleaning, water tank replacement, and so much more. When you call us, we will establish an appointment with you, and you can bet that we will arrive on time and in uniform! Saturday by Appointment Only

Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling Inc

We are still accepting all service call requests for any HVAC needs. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically as recommended by the CDC due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! Our extremely knowledgeable staff can install, service, and maintain your home heating and cooling system backed with a premium lifetime workmanship guarantee that is almost exclusive to Comfort Solutions. We can also provide up to a Carrier 10 years parts and labor warranties. Comfort Solutions also installs and services traditional gas furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless heat pumps by all manufacturers. Our dedication to "Simply Outstanding Service" has taught us, and our most satisfied customers, that a E.P.A. (Equipment Protection Agreement) is the most effective and efficient method of keeping your home comfort system running smoothly...longer. Call us today for more information on a E.P.A.

Offers by Comfort Solutions Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
Comfort Connection

Call me directly at 503-761-7777. No Mileage Fees for Angie's List Members! Licensed since 1998 (CCB#209520). I am a small, locally owned, company and my low overhead allows me to keep my prices very reasonable, while at the same time, offering an excellent quality of work. I serve the entire Tri-County area and my prices do not increase because the job is located further away from my office. I am a working owner and I am present on all of my jobs to make sure that the work is done correctly, the first time. I do not require up front deposits for any of the work that I do, and I include a 10 year parts, 3 year labor warranty for all furnace and central AC systems that I install. I provide free estimates, and I am always available by cell phone to answer any questions that you may have regarding any aspect of HVAC. My primary focus is residential Heating and AC system installations and repairs, but I am also proficient at small commercial applications.

Offers by Comfort Connection on Angi

08/26/2017

My first impression of them was very good. They were recommended from a friend. The communication was great.

Description of Work
They installed our heat pump.

04/24/2017

The work was done on time, well, they were up to date on all of the energy rebates and helped with the paperwork. The work took about a day and they left the area clean.

Description of Work
They put in a forced air heat pump for us.

09/08/2014

Crew from BCC came out to complete the removal and then install two new Goodman units. Everything went smoothly and the guys that were at the house were very pleasant and friendly, and showed much patience with our new dog (she barked a lot). They cleaned up after themselves extremely well. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of new Goodman A.C. unit and Goodman gas furnace

01/09/2014

They were very professional on the phone. They tried to figure out the best plan for my situation. I had a difficult job as I have an older home. My electrical was tricky but they stuck with it and finished the job. I appreciate all the help.

Description of Work
Installed a ductless heater

07/16/2013

This is my second experience with Bruton. They are professional and prompt. I called for a service appointment on Monday and Karen scheduled the next day for 3 to 3:30. No half day wait which is unusual in the service industry. She offered to squeeze in a visit the same day if I truly needed it. Steve showed up promptly and listened to my summary of what had occurred. He checked out the unit for p...

Description of Work
Checked out the central A/C unit which is 15 years old.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We provide heating and air conditioning services to the entire Portland Oregon metro area. Whatever HVAC service you need, we've got you covered! Furnace and heat pump replacement and upgrades Air conditioning addition or replacement Ductless Heat Pump Indoor Air Quality Products Tankless Water Heaters

Check, Visa, MasterCard