BEAVERTON PLUMBING INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2005

13980 SW TUALATIN VALLEY HWY

Beaverton, OR 97005

Beaverton Plumbing is a locally-owned, full-service plumbing company. Whether you are facing a new construction project or a broken pipe, Beaverton Plumbing is ready to deliver prompt, quality service in the residential, commercial, and general repair areas. With a quick response and at very

06/03/2019

Mitch H.

Nick was the onsite installer, and he was punctual and professional. Unfortunately... he cracked the new sink I had special ordered and was not able to complete the work I had scheduled. I understand that mistakes/accidents happen, but it is all how the company reacts... and Beaverton Plumbing stepped up, took responsibility and made it right by charging me only for putting in the 2nd sink replacement. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for a plumbing referral.

Description of Work
Sink and garbage disposal install

08/15/2018

Mary J.

I was so impressed with the professionalism and the work. He had to go in the crawl space 3 times (not an easy task), to turn it off, replace the part, and double check the final work. He moved the valve so that now it is directly behind the refrigerator.

Description of Work
The water hose to my refrigerator had a leak and the turn off valve was in my crawl space.

10/11/2017

Chris P.

Part was hard to get but was updated and should last longer.

Description of Work
fixed a sink stopper in master bathroom

10/10/2017

MARK H.

It went fine. They came when they said they would. They got in and out efficiently. I have used them two other times. Those jobs were anywhere from $200 to $3,000.

Description of Work
They checked all the pipes to make sure they were not leaking and they put on hose bib.

06/05/2017

Harold J.

Beaverton Plumbing bent over backwards to get someone to my rental house in a couple of days. The guy was waiting for me at 8 am sharp on Monday morning. He shut off the water to the house and stated to assess the problem. It seems the toilet had broken floor bolts and the wax ring was missing. Beaverton Plumbing got all parts required to fix things then. They also changed the wall valve with a new one. The toilet was reinstalled and nicely caulked. Happy Happy Happy.

Description of Work
A toilet was leaking badly after floor installers did not re install toilet correctly. The toilet needed professional attention quickly.

05/08/2017

Diehl M.

Plumber found the problem. Took a short term measure (turned outside water off and then on) to clear the clogged rusty part of the line. The real repair will need to be done when the underneath of the house is dry.

Description of Work
Shower was putting out rusty water.

05/08/2017

Lynne V.

Exactly as we requested - no problems at all.

Description of Work
Cut off and cap copper piping to removed wet bar.

05/05/2017

Katherine G.

Took forever to get a quote and then they kept quoting prices for services (new toilet) that I didn't want. The actual on site plumber was great but the support staff dropped the ball several times and seemed to be unable to do anything without talking to the supervisor who was never available.

Description of Work
Plumbing

05/02/2017

Todd Z.

Beaverton Plumbing did a great job and I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
a stub up clean out for the sewer line at a home and replace a belly in about 3' of sewer line. I had the trench opened up for them and the sewer line exposed since it was only about 2 1/2 feet deep. Beaverton Plumbing made all the connections and plumbed the new pipe in and the clean out.

04/08/2017

Alexander B.

We were very happy. To be honest, if we wouldn’t have been happy, we wouldn’t have contacted Angie’s List. We had no concerns, they were very reliable. No mess, no nothing, they cleaned up all their messes.

Description of Work
It was for a hot water boiler that we purchased.

Category water heater repair

04/02/2017

sandra W.

very well....Joe was very professional and answered any questions...he was very personable and knowledgeable...I was very pleased with his service..I was concerned I might need a new faucet but he just changed out the cylinder and it works so well..

Description of Work
kitchen faucet cylinder replaced

03/09/2017

Julie N.

We searched Angie's List to find a local plumber to come repair our toilets. I called Beaverton Plumbing because it was 'A' rated and at the top of the list. I called on Monday, 2/13/17 and was told someone could come out the following day, during a two-hour window of noon to 2:00, and was given a price quote of $110/hour including travel charges for the first hour, each additional 15 minutes prorated. Jim called around 1:30 p.m., he was lost and needed to be guided over the phone to our house. He arrived around 1:45 p.m. and I asked him to start on the toilet that was making a water running noise. He began by replacing the cartridge that is part of the pressure-assisted mechanism inside the tank. This did not resolve the problem. Since it did not resolve the problem, he removed the new cartridge and replaced our old cartridge but then could not get the toilet to flush. He worked on trying to get the toilet back to being functional for over 2 hours and finally said it could not be repaired, the toilet had to be replaced. I asked him to have his office call us with an estimate. I did not have him look at the other toilet since he had already been here for over 2 hours and I had to pick up my girl from school. He left the toilet with the lid removed so we wouldn't be tempted to use it since it didn't flush. This visit cost $247.50 and nothing was repaired. Two days later, on February 16, Tanya in the office called me and gave me a price quote of $399 for a white toilet, not including any labor charge. I told her our fixtures in that bathroom are not white, but an off-white color I thought was called 'bisque'. I told her we may just go ahead with a white toilet, but I would like a price quote for an off-white one. She said she would contact their supplier and get back to me. I waited several days, life gets busy, in the meantime with my family using another toilet in the house. We have three toilets, so one was completely non-functioning, another had the broken handle that worked occasionally, then the third in the powder room that was the only fully functioning toilet. I called Beaverton Plumbing at 9:17 a.m. on February 24th to ask for the price quote I was promised and get a status on what was going on. I was told I had to speak with Tanya. I left a message for her. By 1:00 p.m. on February 24th, Tanya had not returned my call. So, I called another plumber who is A-rated on Angie's List, Pipeline Plumbing, and arranged for them to come out. We received excellent service from Pipeline Plumbing. See my A-rated review for them. I have never heard another word from Beaverton Plumbing, hence my 'F' rating for them.

Description of Work
We needed work done on two of our toilets that are equipped with a Flushmate pressure-assisted flush. One toilet was making a noise like water was running inside the tank; this is not normal. But the toilet still functioned. The other toilet had a broken handle that kept falling off when flushed.

02/20/2017

Julie Y.

Chris was very professional and finished in less time than I expected. What I appreciated the most was the time he took at the end to explain the parts that came with the faucet so I can make adjustments and maintain on my own in the future!

Description of Work
Chris removed a leaky kitchen faucet and installed a new one. In order to do so, the kitchen disposer had to be removed and reinstalled.

02/01/2017

MARK H.

It went well. I was going to pay them cash, but it ran a little more and they took a credit card which was nice. They did have to come out twice, and on that occasion they did have change which that had not originally had.

Description of Work
I had a dripping cast iron pipe in my basement and I had that fixed prior to my tenants complaining. They ended up having to replace the drain pipe to the sewer from the sink, which ended up being some additional work.

01/31/2017

Barry A.

Went well. They were very responsive and helpful when I called back. Jim F, the service man, went above and beyond to try to make sure we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Faucet in shower was leaking.

01/25/2017

Julie M.

They were very knowledgeable and they came out in a timely manner. Other companies that had I called wanted me to wait, even though I had an ongoing leak. This company appeared to drop everything to come over as soon as they could.

Description of Work
They fixed some leaking pipes in my ceiling.

01/16/2017

Richard C.

The plumbers arrived promptly for the appointment and were able to fix everything very efficiently. I would not hesitate to use Beaverton Plumbing again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We replaced a sink stop in one room and had a leak fixed in the kitchen

01/16/2017

Robert G.

I was very happy with the work. They came promptly and snaked out the pipe. I have old plumbing and a section of the pipe cracked when they were snaking it. This was replaced without additional charge. Plumber indicated my garbage disposal was starting to rust and should probably be replaced at some point. He indicated the cost for them to do this whenever I wanted but didn't push me to do it right away. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repair clogged kitchen drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/09/2017

Emese M.

Got fixed quickly and it works now!

Description of Work
Leaking pipe

Category

12/20/2016

Kara C.

They were very busy and they made time to get us in their schedule.

Description of Work
They installed a hot water furnace in our house.

11/07/2016

Alice B.

It went well. The job was done very quickly.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the pipe under the kitchen sink.

10/31/2016

RON H.

The estimate was less than I was expecting so we also had the line from the meter to the house replaced. Two days for everything to be completed. Now we have great pressure and the pipes have been insulated.

Description of Work
We needed the galvanized plumbing in 1936 home replaced. The bathrooms were a late 60's addition with copper pipes so we did not want that replaced.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

10/26/2016

Robert S.

Plumber came to inspect, but problem wasn't active or obvious so he advised me what could be causing the noise rather than arbitrarily cutting exploratory holes in the ceiling. Told me where to look for problems elsewhere that might be causing the noise. I liked his cautious approach, advice, discomfort about having to charge me for the visit (without fixing anything), friendliness, and professionalism. Office staff was great. responded to my call immediately and advised they were booked solid for 2 weeks. Called to see if I could have service person come when they had a cancellation prior to my scheduled visit. Received 2 calls confirming my appointment from them as well, and Plumber called 2x the day of appointment to let me know when he'd arrive. Very professional.

Description of Work
Heard sporadic drip in bathroom ceiling fixture.

10/06/2016

Grace M.

He was professional and friendly and answered any questions I asked. I always try to use local businesses and I highly recommend Beaverton Plumbing.

Description of Work
I live in a forty year old mobile home. I needed a new kitchen faucet installed, which I had already purchased. I also wanted an old garbage disposal removed and shut off valves installed under the sink. Hassan arrived on time and went straight to work. He completed these tasks in an appropriate time frame.

09/28/2016

Chris G.

it went well. Initially Tim was not able to extract the pipe and determined that he would need access to that pipe from behind the shower wall. It was possible, but would have meant cutting part of the wall within a bathroom cupboard behind the shower. Better than ripping out the shower tile. But he was able to find a tool at a nearby store to do just what he needed it to in extracting that short pipe. All told it only took a 2-3 billable hours. What a relief to have it fixed!

Description of Work
the shower pipe from the master bathroom had snapped off an inch from the wall and needed to be extracted, replaced with a new one and the shower head reinstalled on that new pipe.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

PJs Handyman Service

Dedicated to delivering quality craftsmanship on-time, on-budget and according to specifications, PJs Handyman Service is ready to serve you! Specializing in all handyman services, PJs Handyman Service is ready to help start to finish. With 25 plus years in the home improvement business, we provide a positive experience for you and stand by our work 100%. Our work ethic and attention to detail are just a couple qualities we are known for. Call today to learn more about our services and let us get to work for you! PJs Handyman Service strives to live by the motto: "If you can think it, we can do it." Oregon CCB #198197

KNC Renovations

Hello, My name is Cesar Hernandez DBA KNC Renovations we are a small local business who have many specialties. We offer full interior and exterior paint, Epoxy resurfacing, remodeling of anything and everything in your home, Stone/ Corian countertops, cabinet refinishing ect. Anything you can vision for you home we make a reality! We alwasy strive to give the best service and product in the market, quality is always our top priority and we always make sure to provide the best unique styles! KNC Renovations has been in business for 5 years now and we have always been an owner-operated business who continues to look for growth!

Award 2022

Sinks and Faucets Bathtubs and Showers Toilets Garbage Disposals Service Pipes Water Heaters Water Services Drains Jetting & Camera Drain Lines Preventative Maintenance Inspections Backflow Prevention