BEAVERTON PLUMBING INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since June 2005

Beaverton Plumbing is a locally-owned, full-service plumbing company. Whether you are facing a new construction project or a broken pipe, Beaverton Plumbing is ready to deliver prompt, quality service in the residential, commercial, and general repair areas. With a quick response and at very competitive rates, we can assist you with a wide range of plumbing services. If you have any questions or wish to request service, you can use our customer contact form and we will respond as promptly as we can!CCB# 012889...

Pipeline Plumbing & Drains

Owner operated. Our motto is "Where Quality Meet's Integrity" and we really value giving great customer service. We pride ourselves on how well versed we are in the plumbing industry, being able to accommodate our clients with most plumbing issues or projects that come our way. We work very hard to keep our clients happy, making sure they feel we are working hard for them. We have an amazing group of plumbers with years of great experience. We stay very consistent with the level of quality work we provide, at the same time trying to keep our pricing affordable.

Offers by Pipeline Plumbing & Drains on Angi
Sutherland Plumbing LLC

Sutherland Plumbing specializes in exceeding its customers expectations through above average customer service, repair, installations and attention to detail. 20+ years of experience ensures permanent solutions for all your plumbing needs.

Cornel's Plumbing

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need!

06/03/2019

Nick was the onsite installer, and he was punctual and professional. Unfortunately... he cracked the new sink I had special ordered and was not able to complete the work I had scheduled. I understand that mistakes/accidents happen, but it is all how the company reacts... and Beaverton Plumbing stepped up, took responsibility and made it right by charging me only for putting in the 2nd sink replace...

Description of Work
Sink and garbage disposal install

08/15/2018

I was so impressed with the professionalism and the work. He had to go in the crawl space 3 times (not an easy task), to turn it off, replace the part, and double check the final work. He moved the valve so that now it is directly behind the refrigerator.

Description of Work
The water hose to my refrigerator had a leak and the turn off valve was in my crawl space.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

10/11/2017

Part was hard to get but was updated and should last longer.

Description of Work
fixed a sink stopper in master bathroom

10/10/2017

It went fine. They came when they said they would. They got in and out efficiently. I have used them two other times. Those jobs were anywhere from $200 to $3,000.

Description of Work
They checked all the pipes to make sure they were not leaking and they put on hose bib.

06/05/2017

Beaverton Plumbing bent over backwards to get someone to my rental house in a couple of days. The guy was waiting for me at 8 am sharp on Monday morning. He shut off the water to the house and stated to assess the problem. It seems the toilet had broken floor bolts and the wax ring was missing. Beaverton Plumbing got all parts required to fix things then. They also changed the wall valve with a ne...

Description of Work
A toilet was leaking badly after floor installers did not re install toilet correctly. The toilet needed professional attention quickly.

05/08/2017

Plumber found the problem. Took a short term measure (turned outside water off and then on) to clear the clogged rusty part of the line. The real repair will need to be done when the underneath of the house is dry.

Description of Work
Shower was putting out rusty water.

05/08/2017

Exactly as we requested - no problems at all.

Description of Work
Cut off and cap copper piping to removed wet bar.

05/05/2017

Took forever to get a quote and then they kept quoting prices for services (new toilet) that I didn't want. The actual on site plumber was great but the support staff dropped the ball several times and seemed to be unable to do anything without talking to the supervisor who was never available.

Description of Work
Plumbing

05/02/2017

Beaverton Plumbing did a great job and I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
a stub up clean out for the sewer line at a home and replace a belly in about 3' of sewer line. I had the trench opened up for them and the sewer line exposed since it was only about 2 1/2 feet deep. Beaverton Plumbing made all the connections and plumbed the new pipe in and the clean out.

04/08/2017

We were very happy. To be honest, if we wouldn’t have been happy, we wouldn’t have contacted Angie’s List. We had no concerns, they were very reliable. No mess, no nothing, they cleaned up all their messes.

Description of Work
It was for a hot water boiler that we purchased.

Category water heater repair

Sinks and Faucets Bathtubs and Showers Toilets Garbage Disposals Service Pipes Water Heaters Water Services Drains Jetting & Camera Drain Lines Preventative Maintenance Inspections Backflow Prevention