Beavers Landscape and Maintenance LLC.

Founded 2016 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
OR

19725 SW Shire Ct

Beaverton, OR 97003

Our team here at Beavers Landscape and Maintenance is an owner-operated business with over 10 years of experience. We offer a variety of services which encompass everything you need for landscaping, cleanup, and general maintenance such as interior and exterior painting, landscaping (lawn mowing, trimming, etc). Our mission is to serve our customers with the finest general maintenance and landscaping service by committing ourselves to excellence. We always do our best to deliver the best results, ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and a long-term partnership with each and every one of them. If you have any general questions or ones specific to a job you need done, feel free to contact us. We look forward to working with you!...

lawn & landscaping (10)hardscaping (4)house painting (2)stone & gravel (1)fence company (4)interior painting (2)roof cleaning (1)tree service (1)lawn care (1)hauling (1)

04/18/2021

Bernardo and his team were a joy to work with. They were incredibly fast, punctual, and friendly. They installed a French drain for our super muddy backyard. Bernardo spent time explaining the process, and we would definitely hire his team again!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

04/18/2021

Bernardo and team did a great job on painting the exterior of my home. before starting the job Bernardo came to apply color swatches to the side of my house so that I could be sure that we were selecting the right colors for a body and Trim. After telling Bernardo that the colors were not going to work he quickly brought over three other colors that I had chosen. This was very helpful as we altern...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

11/15/2020

Simply put, Bernardo is the absolute best. We had him paint our kitchen cabinets, turning them from highlighter yellow to a timeless natural color. It was not a simple job, but due to his professionalism, attention to detail, and solid crew, he was able to flawlessly breathe new life into our cabinets. His skill aside, Bernardo is also just a lovely person to be around. He and his crew were in and...

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

Category interior painters,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

11/02/2020

Bernardo and his crew were knowledgeable, responsive, professional and efficient. Bernardo was very helpful when walking through the estimate process, he clearly laid out a plan for our yard, gave recommendations of items we could take care on our own and did not try to over-sell. We had a complete cleanup of our yard, pruning of plants and trees, along with reseeding the front and back yard. All ...

Description of Work
Removal of grass and full reseeding of lawn. Pruning of plants and trees, and general yard cleanup.

Category fencing,landscaping

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/19/2020

Bernardo Vargas was prompt, professional, and completed the job as bid. He will be hired again by me to do several other odd jobs at my property.

Description of Work
Foundation gravel, and pavers for a chicken-coop

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

08/29/2020

They were very efficient. They did everything that I wanted and left everything clean. They were very friendly and got done in the time that he told me.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

07/09/2020

My husband and I hired Beavers to come out and clean up our front and backyard. They did an amazing job! Bernardo and his crew were prompt, hardworking, and professional. We will definitely be hiring them for future projects. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/04/2020

Very professional, on time, excellent work and communication. The owner listened to our ideas and helped us come up with the best solution that fit our budget. I would definitely hire them again. We are very pleased with the results and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hardscaping, Tree Service, Yard Clean up, Deck Repair

Category fencing,hauling services,landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/03/2020

They were amazing. They did so much more than we thought they were going to. They worked so hard. They knew a lot about how to trim the plants to make them look clean and stay healthy. They recovered so many beautiful plants I didn't know I had under all the weeds and overgrowth. They are such a nice team of people. They were able to make everything looks so clean, like a new house on the market, ...

Description of Work
Overhaul of very overgrown yard, including: weeding, bamboo removal, Bush trimming, leveling out ground, clearing leaves, lawn care.

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/26/2020

The job went great. I worked alongside with the crew to speed the project along and they were pleasant and hard-working. I’m sure I’ll be hiring them again when I get to the next stages of my landscaping dreams.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

We focused our services to Yard care, and maintenance. Interior and exterior painting.

Check, PayPal