B&B Painting Experts LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/14/2023

11620 SW Camden Ln

Beaverton, OR 97008

B&B Painting Experts LLC is a painting company that takes pride in getting things done right. Painting is our passion, we take pride in our work and our attention to detail. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We paint all commercial and residential Exteriors, Interiors, epoxy floors, decks, refinishing kitchen cabinets in all paints and stains....

house painting (27)interior painting (17)cabinet refacing (9)woodworking (3)decks & porches (2)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)

03/01/2021

It went fine. They did what they said they would do. Cesar is a fabulous guy and checked in regularly. The job didn’t start when we all planned because of COVID and fires in the area. The painting and refinishing was done very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing, interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

Thank you for the review.

03/01/2021

It looked fine until we started to notice short cuts (patched walls without any sanding left blobs of puddy that was just painted over), trim work paint was sloppy, drip marks between gaps that could have been removed with a razer blade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], I apologize for any touch up that was missed. We always provide touch up work when we finish a project. If you would like we could still come back and touch those areas up. My understanding was you walked the project with my supervisor and told them all was well. Please call me if you would like me to come by. Cesar

06/04/2020

These guys are top rate. Very detailed. I only got two bids and I'm very glad I went with them. Kind, professional, hard workers, on time. I can't say enough. Hire them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thanks for the kind review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Cesar

11/06/2019

They did a great job and the house looks great. I was kept informed and told when they would be there. We were into fall, so we had to work around the weather and they did. But most important is when we had a small problem. A gutter was damaged and even after I paid in full, Cesar contacted the gutter people, that put up new gutters last January, and had them come out and replace it. He wanted to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed], thanks for the review and also for your patience through this process. Cesar

10/09/2019

We were very lucky to find B&B. I had been calling around but everyone was busy at the end of the dry season, and I was beginning to despair, but then I got a hold of Cesar at B&B, and he said he had a day between jobs and that he could come right out that night and give me an estimate. He was right on time and gave us a reasonable estimate, and the job could be done the very next day. We were thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some touch up done on the eaves and soffits of our home after a roofing job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to tackle your project. It was a pleasure meeting you. Cesar

06/01/2019

They did exactly what was contracted for and it can out looking exactly as they described. It totally transformed the look of the kitchen and with the addition of new drawer boxes and hardware, we have an fresh bright new look. We would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the kitchen cabinets and added glass to upper doors

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

02/01/2019

Superior work and professionalism. My cabinets and back splash look amazing. These guys are very polite, punctual, professional, friendly and helpful. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Thank you Caesar and Team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet refinishing

CATEGORY house painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Photo for B&B Painting Experts LLC - 11620 SW Camden Ln, Beaverton, OR - 37691884

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business!! 😃

12/14/2018

B&B Painting Experts really are experts. They did everything they said they'd do, and more. They were fastidious about keeping their painting dust, etc., contained in the work area, and they did everything on time. The cabinets are beautiful with a better finish than they started out with, even though we were changing from dark to light. Every worker was polite and considerate...we can't recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting kitchen cabinets

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure getting to know you during this process. Cesar

11/10/2018

Painters showed up right on time. Very reliable and did awesome work for our 18 foot ceilings that we couldn’t reach. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting high ceilings

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thank you for your business. Look forward to working with you in the future. Cesar

11/01/2018

Ben, Cesar and their entire crew were great to work with. They arrived on time and were efficient. Communication was great. They kept us informed. We would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us review. It was a pleasure getting to know you. God bless Cesar

Refinishing cabinets,epoxy garage floors, interior and exterior painting, and painting and staining decks