BAKER ROCK RESOURCES

Founded 1956 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Baker Rock Resources is a 56 year old third genaration construction material supplier. We offer delivery and installation on almost all of our product lines. We have recently added a facility that includes a full assortment of landscape and decorative stone....

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nice helpful folks all around. Need rock or boulders, this is the place !!

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Baker Rock to grade and apply new gravel to a 400 ft. driveway at my house and an area on the side of my house . I originally met with them in Feb 2014 and they gave me a quote for the work. It was just a one day job, but they were not able to do the work until late June, because of wet weather (not their fault). However, because it was a small job for them, it was clear I was just fill in. They finally came out on a Saturday in response to my demands. They had the right equipment and their people work hard, but seemed to finish quickly ( it was Saturday). The biggest problem I had, was the way the installed the gravel next to my house. I explained to the workers how I wanted the gravel to slope away from my house and spent my time with the people who were grading the driveway and laying gravel there. When the job was being finished up, I noticed there was insufficient gravel next to the house and it was sloped incorrectly. They did not come back and ask if it was correctly done-just packed up and left. I probably could have (and should have) complained and ask them to fix it, but did not because of the time it took to get them out in the first place. I would not recommend for a "small" job.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

12/26/2012

The truck arrived with the gravel on time. The driver, Brian, spread it evenly and carefully with the truck, leaving us very little to spread manually. The rock was clean and didn't contain any dirt. They were right on time and slightly under the estimate of cost they gave me on the phone. The driver followed our directions and spread the gravel exactly where we needed it. We have used Baker Rock ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baker Rock came out with 2 truckloads of driveway gravel. The rock was spread on a driveway about 250 feet in length.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

05/29/2012

The work they did was excellent. The owners came to the job site, and didn't just leave the employees alone to do the work while they were on the golf course or something.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a driveway put in by them. They also deliver stone, annually, for other projects.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

Member; Glad to hear you were happy with your driveway. We all live and work in this community so when you are happy, we're happy. Keith Peal

Construction Materials "Its' What We Do"

We do not currently offer any Ready Mix Concrete Materials.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express