Aware Construction Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2005

We are a General Contracting Business that has been working in the Portland area for 35 years. Paul has been working in construction for 40 years....

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

BERNARD PAINTING INC

Bernard Painting Inc has been in business for 46 years. With that kind of experience, we have fine-tuned our business to meet and exceed your needs in a very timely and cost-effective manner. Look us up on the web and read reviews from actual customers and see why we are chosen more often by home owners in the Portland Metro area. We primarily paint in Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Beaverton, King City, Rock Creek, Raleigh Hills, Cedar Hills. We specialize in Exterior/Interior painting as well as painting Kitchen /Bathroom Cabinet's. We are so humbled for all our clients wonderful feedback!

Offers by BERNARD PAINTING INC on Angi
M Style Painting

RESTORE YOUR HOME WITH A COAT OF PAINT Whatever your painting needs are, we are committed to delivering excellent work. At M Style Painting LLC, we have 25 years of experience, and we offer a complete range of services, but above everything, we provide high-quality work that meets or exceed your expectations. Every painter on our staff is highly skilled and trained on the most effective painting techniques so that when you call upon us, you can rest assured that your project will go off without a hitch. Even though we specialized in painting & siding replacement services, we have also helped many of our customers with fence removal/installation, flooring/carpet replacement & anything in between always maintaining our professionalism and quality work from beginning to end. At M Style Painting LLC, we want to help you transform your space, and we want you to come away more satisfied with the service we provide. Save your time & hassle without sacrificing quality craftsmanship; our crew has the tools and expertise to get the job done quickly and efficiently. For more information or to schedule a free on-site estimate, call us today.

10/11/2008

Paul was responsible for this major remodel from beginning to end. He and the architect were our key team. Paul provided vital input in the design phase as well as getting permits, coordinating all of the subcontractors with attention to every minute detail. He was very clear in what he needed from us and when it would be needed (picking out lighting fixtures, meeting with us and key subcontractor...

Description of Work
Major remodel: re-carpeting entire house; full repainting of interior and exterior; repair/replace decks; complete renovation of first floor. Taking the first floor (tiny kitchen, family room, living room and dining area) down to the studs and making it into a beautiful, great room with a new beautiful kitchen at one end and family room with new fireplace at the other (all hardwood floors). Remodeled the master bath.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

03/03/2008

They are not cheap built they do a great job and are good to work with.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of the house and made some minor exterior repairs.

Category remodeling,home builders,house painters

10/07/2005

HE DID A GREAT JOB. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND.

Description of Work
HE BUILT OUR HOUSE.

Category home builders

We specialize in major remodels, but also do new construction and smaller remodels. Our business is generated almost exclusively through customer referrals.