Auto Damage Experts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2010

3905 sw 141st ave.

Beaverton, OR 97075

ADE offers decades of first-hand experience in the appraisal and valuation of vehicles for a variety of needs including; Auto Appraisals, Pre-Purchase Inspection, Pre-Repair Damage Estimates, In-Process Repair Monitoring, Post Repair Inspections, Diminished Value, Damage Verification, Documentation and Preservation of Evidence, Lease Turn In, Total Loss Replacement Value, Auto Appraisal for insurance coverage and claim, Auto Appraisal and Inspection for personal and corporate IRS matters, Auto Appraisal for Bankruptcy, Auto Appraisal for Divorce, Auto Appraisals and Automotive inspections for Estate Settlements and many others. If you don't find your particular need listed herein please call us, we'll do our utmost to accommodate you. Our certified inspectors and vehicle appraisers have a thorough understanding of auto related sales, insurance claim practices, and collision and cosmetic repair/restoration. From motor cycles to motor homes, call the experts, we can ADE you. Auto Damage Experts, It's Not What We Do…It's How We Do It!!! Being one of the first organizations to offer Diminution of Value assistance (Diminished Value Claims) our decades of collective experience provide our clientele the sophisticated, accurate and unbiased Appraisals and information they require. This approach enables ADE to effectively consult, serve and satisfy the needs of the Individual Consumer, Insurance Claims-person, Legal Professional, Corporations, Local, State and Federal Governmental Agencies and Financial Institutions with the expert assistance required in an efficient, and timely manner. ADE activities and work product adhere to and follow the highest degree of professional business practices and ethical standards of various associations including; The Better Business Bureau (BBB) ,Automotive Service Association (ASA) , Coalition for Collision Repair Excellence (CCRE), The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) and others. Please take a moment to complete the e-mail information on the Contact Us page or call us with your specific needs for a free, no obligation consultation. ADE services are available throughout the United States and its territories. Regional offices in Tampa, Florida and Portland, Oregon....

03/13/2016

Ross S.

ADE did an excellent job for us.. They were extremely thorough and helpful and the report completed was done quickly and efficiently. We would highly recommend ADE for anyone needing an auto appraisal, inspection, or damage estimate.

Description of Work
Post Repair Inspection & Diminished Value Assessment

Category

09/25/2014

Staci W.

My vehicle had been in an accident quite a while back. I hadn't heard of ADE at the time, and wish I would have. A friend reccomeded them to me and after I continued to have re-occuring issues with my car, which were supposed to have been fixed the first time around. David explained to me the process he goes through any time someone has an accident, what he does for them and the average outcome with some examples. Although the time had passed for him to look at my old car with regards to the damage done, he did say that when I was ready to purchase a new one to bring it by first and he would do an inspection on it for me. Him and his entire staff were friends, professional and courteous, more than I had anticipated especially because I didn't actually even purchase anything from them at the time. Will definitely bring any other vehicles to them in the future!

Description of Work
Met with me to answer some questions regarding a damaged automobile and appraisal of new one

06/18/2014

Brad C.

Description of Work
The report provided was done very well and just what I needed, albeit expensive.

12/19/2013

Harvey N.

Superb. He thoroughly understands the repair and insurance aspects of collision repair. He worked with me as my advisor to establish an accurate market value of the vehicle. He worked with the body shop in representing my best interests though out the repair process. He prepared an excellent professional report of the damage and diminished value as a result of the damage upon completion of the repair. He gave me excellent professional advice throughout the long process. His report is a professional document submitted to the insurance company. I would recommend this company to everyone involved in a auto collision.

Description of Work
Represented my interests with with my auto collision repair from the initial start with the body shop and insurance companies. He maintained a high interest in my case though out the 4.5 month repair process. He did a complete analysis of the value of my car at the initial start of the repair. He followed the progress almost on a daily basis and finalized a professional expert report to be utilized with the insurance company for establishing Diminished Value of the vehicle as a result of the collision.

Auto Inspections
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, American Express

Diminished Value Assessments, Auto Appraisals, Pre-purchase Inspections, Total Loss Appraisals, Classic Car Appraisals, Post Repair inspections, Pre-Repair inspections, Estimate Audits, desk review, damage analysis, shop consulting, loss of value appraisals,car buying assistance

We don't remove dents, We remove doubts, We do not perform collision repair services, we consult or assist on repairs