Alpha Construction & Repair

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2013

More than 17 years of construction experience remodeling and repairing homes around the Portland/Hillsboro area. Specialties range from full additions and remodels to small repairs. We focus strictly on quality, cleanliness, safety, respect, dependability and especially communication. We are very friendly and easy to work with. Look forward to meeting with you to talk shop about your project....

NW SURFACE CLEANER INC

We've specialized in cleaning, treating and repairing roofs and decks since 1983 by using only the best environment friendly products! Our services provide tremendous value to your home as well as enhance its curb appeal at an affordable price. Our superior knowledge, expertise and competitive prices are unmatched. We look forward to assisting you!

Brightside Home Solutions of Oregon, LLC

Brightside Home Solutions is a premium quality window & door company with the highest quality and most energy efficient replacement windows. While our signature windows are high end, our customer service and way of doing business are down to earth and simple. Need new windows? Look on the Brightside!

Synergy Windows

Synergy is a local window manufacturer and installer based in the Northwest. We pride ourselves on our Synergy window series that has been voted to be the best in the North West! Call now to schedule a time to come into our showroom for us to come out for a free. estimate!. Free energy audit with every quote. Ask us about our senior and veteran discounts.

12/01/2020

Tyson (Alpha Construction) was truly impressive. He was on-time, beginning to end. He kept me appraised of everything as he went and showed me what the problems were causing the leaks and why there was a failure originally. He gave me several choices in the repairs (good, better, best). He updated his estimate as he went along. His work was excellent (better than the original builder) and his atte...

Description of Work
Leaking roof and leaking / rotting exterior door.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,water damage restoration,interior painters,doors

02/06/2020

Alpha construction and Tyson acted like they cared about me and mine, not just the job. He bid the original job, kept coming back even though the scope changed and stuck by me till the end. A successful and happy conclusion. He found me subcontractors for the individual projects, did the work as needed himself AND even made use of my interest to help. He even kept his prices as reasonable as possi...

Description of Work
Remodel projects

Category drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

04/07/2018

Tyson communicated with me frequently on scheduling and planning. Explained what he was doing and why. Always here when he said he would be and kept me informed about other held he was involving in the project. Always careful when inside to cover shoes and job sites were cleaned up after work was completed. Would absolutely hire him again and actually already have plans to do just that.

Description of Work
Several projects for home repair

Category handyman service,replacement windows

07/07/2017

Amazing work done at fair prices and with creative ways to make quality fixes without uneccessary expense. I appreciate his attention to detail and double-checking work until customer is satisfied. He has a good network of subs he can bring in to do work as well.

Description of Work
Upgrades to an older home: windows, weatherstripping, flooring, bathroom remodel with tile and new fixtures, kitchen appliance and cupboard upgrades

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,chimney caps,home remodeling

06/12/2017

The project went great, better than I expected. The estimated time was two days (to allow for any unforeseen problems), but it actually took less than a day.

Description of Work
We needed the old carpet removed from a bedroom and wanted wood laminate flooring installed.

Category flooring contractor

General Construction, Remodeling, and all Home Repairs

Major plumbing and electrical (not licensed)

Check, PayPal