Aloha Sewing and Vacuum

Sewing Machine Repair
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Family owned....

Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard

Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are experienced with a broad skill set, so please do not hesitate to ask for help with any repair, maintenance or improvement project. Office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, however, we are available for Saturday work.

04/11/2017

Excellent service and friendly!

Description of Work
Serger repair. They did a great job and were fast!

07/23/2015

Description of Work
Serviced sewing machine

09/03/2014

Rented the Host Carpet cleaner equipment and a box of the product. The owner was very helpful, and told me just how much host carpet cleaning product was needed and how to use it. The process went much more quickly than I anticipated. I will definitely be using Host carpet cleaning products and rentals from Aloha Sew and Vac again. They have great service and are very helpful.

Description of Work
Host Carpet Cleaning product and equipment

12/17/2012

My 20-year old Kenmore machine quit working on me. I took it in to Aloha and they told me exactly what the problem was and what it would cost to fix it. I took it back home to call around for quotes but Aloha's was the best by $20-$50 over others. Repair was quick and they called to let me know when it was done, which was right on time. It runs like it was new again now!

Description of Work
Sewing machine repair and tune-up

06/17/2011

I found them to be quick. When I had a small thing that needed to be done they did it for me very quickly and at no charge, which encouraged me to go back when I had a bigger job. They made it functional so I don't actually need to get it fixed. I have a pretty good brand sewing machine so the price for the cleaning and servicing was reasonable. They did the work and then I had to take it back and they had to redo it and then it was fine. It wasn't top-notch the first time. I have recommended them to three different friends that have had good experiences. There are not many sewing machine repair places around Beaverton so compared to the competition they are doing well.

Description of Work
I used Aloha Sewing and Vacuum because the light was broken on my sewing machine. I didn't know if it was a problem in the switch or in the bulb or actually a problem with the mechanism because I've had problems with it for years. They were able to troubleshoot it very quickly and replace the bulb and then tell me if I wanted a permanent fix what it would take. They have also done general cleaning and servicing.

03/05/2011

I thought that Aloha Sewing and Vacuum did a good job. They repaired one part of the sewing machine and that came up to $25. They also did clean up and tuning which probably came up to a $100. They are very friendly. They are very knowledgeable about sewing machines. I liked doing business with them however I thought that it was a little bit cheaper for me to do it online. I will certainly use them in the future. I need to get a roller bar for the sewing machine so I’ll probably go see them soon. I’m not sure if their price is okay, I don’t have anything to compare it to.

Description of Work
I used Aloha Sewing and Vacuum Company about five years ago. They serviced my sewing machine, it needed a tune up. I also used to buy bags from them but now I get it online.

Category vacuum cleaners

Sewing machines repairs, embroidery machines, vacuums, air purifiers, sewing cabinets & furniture.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available