All Surface Roofing & Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

9610 SW SUNSHINE CT

Beaverton, OR 97005

We are a full service roofing company in the Portland Oregon Metro Area. There are also the companies out there that have the “Name.” They are a large companies that spend huge amounts of money getting their name recognized but tend to overprice projects knowing that consumers are worried about poor workmanship from the “cheap guys” above. With these roofing companies, you always have to ask yourself whether or not you are overpaying for the job. Our goal is simple. We want to give you what we want ourselves; value, good workmanship & professionalism at a fair price....

05/10/2019

Julie N.

They are excellent. We live in the woods and we get moss on our roof easily. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They clean our roof from moss and they treat the roof from moss growing on it as well.

Category roof cleaning

Thank you very much for your business and recommendation! We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with such amazing customers and look forward to a long relationship keeping your roof free of moss. Thanks again!

05/08/2019

Glenn M.

I needed to replace a plastic roof vent that a squirrel had chewed through, allowing the squirrel to enter and exit my attic. The estimator told me over the phone before he arrived that there was a minimum charge to do the job, and I agreed to it. It wasn't excessive. He came out, took a look, and left his bid sheet. On it he wrote that I could replace all of my vents with steel for the minimum price. I thought at the time that they could have only replaced the damaged vent and I wouldn't have been the wiser, but they went the extra mile. Of course I agreed to replace them all. The job was done very quickly and efficiently. It's pretty rare these days to find a company that will do more than just what they need to. I'll certainly use All Surface in the future should the need arise.

Description of Work
Replacing a Roof Vent

Thank you very much for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it and we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our company. We appreciate your consideration of our company and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

12/05/2018

CATHERINE W.

Excellent and speedy service by Pedro and Greg F. Will definitely call them again in the future.

Description of Work
clean gutters and fix leaking gutter

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again.

07/03/2018

Kara C.

Their team removed 3 layers of old roofing and put a brand new roof on for the most affordable price I could find. It has been a year and they did a free inspection to make sure its top notch. Its holding up super well and I know I can call them if they happened to make any mistakes as well. I highly recommend their professionalism and quality for a roof that will last years and years!

Description of Work
Removed 3 old roofs and put one new one on!

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your business and for taking time to share your experience with our company with others. We're here if you ever need us! Thanks again!

06/11/2018

Jeff M.

All Surface was one of three companies I had come out to put together proposals. I must admit their proposal was less than their competitors, but that's not the main reason I went with them. I really appreciated how they listened to me as I went through what I wanted. They also offered great suggestions and feedback to end up at what I think was the perfect plan & design. I can't say the same for the other two companies. As for the work... the new roof is amazing! They did a terrific job in tearing off the old roof, prepping, and then installing the new one. Every little detail came out exactly as planned, and I didn't once feel I had to go out there and talk with the crew or remind them of anything. They knew what they needed to do and took care of it. The only downside, which is really minimal is that they did take a few hours longer than the original estimate but that's totally within reason. It was supposed to take 2-3 days and they ended up needing another 3 hours on a 4th day. That's was not at all a problem for the quality they produced. I've been a homeowner for many years, but this is the first roof I've ever had to replace. It's a huge expense and I was certainly anxious about it, but they did a great job and keep me at ease. I absolutely recommend working with the great folks over there for any roofing project you may have!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Thank you so much for this amazing review and for trusting us with your roof replacement project. We're thrilled that you've had the exact experience that we hope every one of our customers has when they use our services and we hope to hear from you again soon! Thanks again!

02/13/2018

Teressa H.

I don't normally write reviews, but I was so impressed with the professionalism and kindness of All Surface, I felt compelled to share my experience. Too many companies out there are just in it for the money and tend to overlook the customer service side of things. It was nice to be treated as an asset as opposed to a pain in the ***, like a lot of companies out there tend to do. I was in need of a roof cleaning, moss, weather build up, etc... and also had a few places where the gutters looked to be in need of repair. Nothing major, but still needed attention nonetheless. Was referred to All Surface by a neighbor so I gave them a call. Office staff was extremely helpful (I had a lot of questions) and made me feel like a valued customer even before I had hired them to do the job. They were kind, quick and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered, without being made to feel like I was a pain (as with some other, less professional companies). I was given a quote, which I felt was more than reasonable, and although they were scheduled out a little ways, they were able to get to me in a timely manner, and arrived on schedule as promised. No cancellations or delays. The work crew they sent out was very polite, professional, and got the job done in a timely manner. No messing around. They were there to work. They got the job done beautifully, and cleaned up after they were done, and but for the brand new looking roof, you never would have known they were there. I will definitely be recommending All Surface to anyone I know who is in need of attention to their roof, siding or decks, driveways, what have you. It's nice to find a company out there who is actually interested in customer service, and makes you feel like a valued part of their existence. There are a lot of companies to choose from for this type of service and I highly recommend you give All Surface a shot. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and minor repairs (see review for detail)

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business and your kind words. Thanks again!

11/01/2017

Kevin K.

Washing house and power washing driveway were done well. All Surface does not do windows (which lower priced vendors do). Pressure washing deck caused damage to post caps which had to be replaced after we complained and posts which were not repaired. The deck roof was not cleaned (though other companies quoted for the deck roof, All Surface later said they do not do overhead). Deck staining was not thorough and required multiple return visits to do some minor touch ups - after several returns a worker informed us that All Surface does not stain between the deck boards, only the top surface - We assumed a professional company would have equipment better than mine (my stain brush has a set of longer bristles in the middle to reach between the boards). There were also small things like staining over LED lights in the deck surface and stairs, which required a return service. We decided to pay more and selected All Surface in order to have the cleaning and staining done by the same company, even though they do not do windows (and apparently do not do overhead) so the vendor could not blame another vendor for sub-par work or damage. We will not be using All Surface again at any of my properties.

Description of Work
Washing house exterior Power washing driveway and porch Pressure washing deck Staining deck

Category deck cleaning

10/18/2017

Rebecca M.

They were able to get us in pretty quickly, came on time, completed everything on time, were friendly and communicative. Great. Price is slightly expensive, though, but worth it.

Description of Work
We had the roof cleaned of moss and the gutters cleared

10/16/2017

Kimberly M.

PERFECT! They did a wonderful job and I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof maintenance and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, skylights, roof cleaning

09/09/2017

Steve L.

I would perhaps use them again. I had no complaints other than price.

Description of Work
They cleaned my roof.

08/04/2017

Pam L.

A second crew had to come back the second day to finish the work. This crew was much better. Finished the job and completed clean up. The roof looks good and clean now. On the phone I asked if I had to do anything to prepare for the cleaning. I was told no, I didn't have to do anything. Next time I will cover the plants bordering my house. They were all covered with debris. Experience was not as satisfying as the last time they were here. For the cost I expected a thorough, complete job. Would hire them again? Maybe.

Description of Work
Had roof moss brushed off by hand.

07/13/2017

Andy J.

It worked out great. They were easy to work with, and did the job, and it was not a hassle. It was great!

Description of Work
They cleaned the roof, and applied a moss treatment.

05/27/2017

Joyce W.

Three guys hand brushed the moss off the tiles and cleaned all the gutters. There was a lot of moss up there and now it looks great. They cleaned up and hauled away all the debris and even hosed off the house and deck. I opted for the application of TileGuard to keep the moss from coming back for a couple of years. The workers were very professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Needed moss cleaned off my concrete tile roof and gutters cleaned.

03/22/2017

Mike F.

The first attempt to fix the leak was unsuccessful, possibly because of my desire to keep the cost down, but they really did a great job quickly resolving the problems and ensuring the leak was fixed and that I was a satisfied customer, all at a very nice price.

Description of Work
Fix a roof leak

09/26/2016

John D.

Employee's were very professional, from initial estimate, through installation. Roof looks great, and have received numerous compliments from neighbors looking to have similar work performed. Company cleaned up site daily, so there was never a mess. Couldn't be happier, and we will continue using company for any cleaning and/or maintenance work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof tiles with Presidential Tri-Laminate tiles

02/18/2016

Mary H.

Had our roof cleaned to sell the house. It looks great now! Estimator and gentlemen doing work were professional and polite. Did exactly what was quoted and very careful about clean up after they finished. Opted not to treat the roof today due to the heavy rain; no doubt they will complete the job in a timely fashion. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning.

11/11/2015

Michelle B.

It went fine. I wouldn't rave about them. I wasn't like jumping up and down. They did their job fine. We tried to get a quote from them for our roof and it was exceptionally high. They took some time going back and forth. We decided that we were not going with their company because they couldn't get back to us in a timely manner. They just kind of showed up at my house to work on the roof. They said they called but they called a wrong number and so, it kind of freaked me out. Basically, they were just checking to make sure that the roof was okay and cleaning it up. They found some loose tiles and told me that I needed to have a whole new roof put on. I asked for a quote and it took a couple of weeks to get that paper work. It was a decent job. They did the best that they were going to do. The quality was fine. It was just average, there wasn't anything special about it.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for All Surface Roofing & Construction $99 Roof Maintenance Package.

10/18/2015

Doug S.

They gave me a fair quote compared to other companies that I talked to.

Description of Work
I met two guys, ( I don't remember their names), from this company for a quote, they were on time and I was running late. Kudos to them for sticking around. They went into the attic and found the location of the leak. Once on the roof they found that the shingles around the vent were not properly sealed. This was troubling because I had had the roof replaced 5 years ago. They gave me a quote on the spot. I especially want to thank them for going back up on the roof and applying a temporary sealant to get through the coming rain that week. Thank you.

10/17/2015

Christopher J.

The work was completed and has lived up to expectations. I will contact these folks again if and when future roof work is needed.

Description of Work
Cleaned and inspected the roof. Also, provided a bid and did additional repairs.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

08/13/2015

Mark G.

They showed up on time, and were prepared for work. They also allowed me to provide the shingles since I had 3 bundles left over from a previous job. Mike took the time to listen to my concerns and explained the work he and his crew were going to perform. During the investigation of the issues he outlined the issues he had uncovered and brought my attention to some potential problem spots not related to the repair. I was very impressed by his expertise and professionalism. From the people at the front office, to the estimator and the team performing the work, AllSurface was very professional, listened to my concerns and took the time to explain everything they were going to do. I definitely will hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof, repaired leaking areas around dormers.

08/04/2015

Richard B.

Very well. They did a good job, did everything they said they would do, were polite and professional and did a great cleanup job. This is the third time we have used them and will do so again.

Description of Work
Cleaning roof, replaced bad shakes, cleaned gutters inside and out, replaced damanged roof vents and treated the roof.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

07/20/2015

kathy R.

The crew arrived when expected and completed the job in a timely fashion. When they left, the roof looked great, the outside of the house was clean and the yard was neat. I will hire them again when needed.

Description of Work
All Surface cleaned the roof of my house. Cleared/brushed moss, etc and cleaned gutters

04/23/2015

Kimberly M.

This company is extremely responsive, very professional and courteous, and willing to work with me on my needs. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have requested a roof repair and review job but have not scheduled the service at this time. Waiting for warmer weather.

04/19/2015

Walter V.

Good communication regarding appointment. Driver kept in touch during their commute. Checked on and responded to my concern and reported on what they found. Left me confident that they did the job they were hired to do - inspect my roof and do small repairs.

Description of Work
Inspect roof and do minor preventative repairs.

04/09/2015

Paula M.

Installed on 4/1 the crew had a big job as the main awning is heavy and huge. They did a great job and left the job site clean. We love the awnings!

Description of Work
We purchased 3 Sunsetter awnings. The largest patio awning with motor you can buy plus 2 window awnings. The sales person was very knowledgable about Sunsetter.

Category awnings, roofing

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi
    Moss Busters

Moss Busters® is a local roof and gutter cleaning company (Superior Clean, LLC). We are located in Portland, Oregon, and service the entire Portland Metro area. Roof moss control and gutter cleaning is our specialty, but we also wash house exteriors. Although we are a small company and have only a few technicians, we believe they are some of the best in our industry– they are throughly trained and take great pride in their work. Our goal is to provide top quality workmanship, exceptional customer care, and for our customers to boast about our services. With Moss Busters®, your satisfaction is always guaranteed.____________________ CCB # 205364-- Department of Agriculture: AG-L1039108CPO-- Workers Comp Policy Number (Saif Corporation): 856264 AR-- Commercial General Liability Insurance (Scottsdale Insurance Company): CPS2206968

Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows

Gu-Wi Gutters & Windows is a family-owned exterior cleaning company that has been serving clients in the Seattle and Portland area since 2007. With over 16,000 customers served, we are proud to call ourselves one of the very best when it comes to gutter and window cleaning. Contact us today for more information! NO CHARGE until you are 100% SATISFIED! We get rid of the ooey-gooey so you don't have to! FREE QUOTES for the following services: Gutter Clearing, Gutter Repair, Window Cleaning.

#CCB189489 #ALLSUSR907CR
    Oregon, Washington
    Oregon Construction Contractors Board, Washington CCB
    02/04/2018
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Roof replacement & repairs. Gutter installation, repairs & replacement. Roof & gutter maintenance. Skylights installation and repair.