Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2005

3115 SW 211th Ave

Beaverton, OR 97006

The foundation principle of our company is that ‘Quality Comes First.’ By providing top quality building, designing and customer service at competitive prices, our clients have received tremendous satisfaction and peace of mind regarding their fencing and decking needs. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE

08/19/2020

JOY D.

Andrew bid the job himself, taking careful notes about my concerns for the large fit trees along the fence. Arrived on time, worked quickly, and communicated every detail in a professional manner. The crew, Jose and Jose and Alfredo were very hard workers, organized and friendly. It was amazing to watch them… They had such a rhythm!! As the crew worked, they discussed the details and got our approval as they installed the new fence. And they took care not to damage any plants. :-) We had them remove the old fence and install 100 feet of cedar fence. The new fence looks great!

Description of Work
Fence replaced

10/05/2019

TOM H.

The job went very well. The owner bid the job himself. The job is the Deckorators brand of composite decking with aluminum rails around the deck. He answered every question. We worked out the details and signed an agreement. They are pretty busy, so it was over a month after signing before they could start. Once they started, they were here every day until it was done. It was a week from start to finish. The work: Two very friendly guys did the work. It was obvious that they cared about getting it done right. Everything was measured, bubble-balanced and checked to be sure it fit right. They put in the extra effort to do this deck like it was for their own home. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Description of Work
New compostite deck with aluminum railings for home

06/26/2019

MIKE Q.

Great experience, quality materials, installation a a reasonable price. Working with Adrian was professional and he was prompt and did the work quickly.

Description of Work
Fencing replacement for 6 small backyards in neighborhood

08/09/2018

Sandra N.

The service was exceptional, we were absolutely delighted with the result and customer service and the workmanship of company.

Description of Work
Installation of new Fence and new retaining wall, and a brand new deck including hauling the old deck

06/12/2018

Joanne H.

Prompty returned my call and sent estimator. A week later Geronimo and crew spent 4 days. We walked through my expectations first. Also asked for clarification on a couple other minor points. They were challenged by the changing terrain and dozens of trees along the fence line. They improved the location of the fence line to clear the trees. It has never looked better. We walked through the work at the end of the project. At my request they added some addtional boards where there were gaps near the gate. I would definitely work with this team again!

Description of Work
236’ Picture frame overlapping cedar on changing grade, custom arbor over gate, and 50’ of cedar rail fence.

05/06/2018

evelyn P.

Wonderful. Adrian was very easy to work with and the finished product was so much better than expected. It was nice to have someone want to do a small job.

Description of Work
replaced front porch/deck

03/18/2018

John L.

Adrian's did a terrific job from start to finish. They were very responsive to my initial inquiry and provided a proposal in short order. Their bid was substantially lower than two others I received for the same specs. They answered questions I had promptly. Once I accepted the proposal, they scheduled installation within a few days. The crew arrived on time and finished the job efficiently and as promised. The crew was great! The foreman talked with me and then walked the crew through what had to be done. I made some changes on the fly and he adapted easily. They were about as quiet as a construction crew can be--very respectful. They cleaned up when they were done. I can't imagine being more satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace cedar fence

02/27/2018

Elizabeth C.

I was very pleased with the construction. They came in and got it done in 2 days during a snowstorm. I'm mostly completely happy with it. I should have asked more questions about the type of wood used, but the construction is A+.

Description of Work
They replaced my fence in my backyard.

12/07/2017

Erika G.

In general, we feel they do satisfactory work and we appreciate that they are willing to come out to repair a fence, rather than simply expecting to put up a new one. We also appreciated that they came out in a timely manner to fix the part that had blown over in the windstorm after we left town. Our only concern is that when we had the new gates installed, Adrian persuaded us to let them do the work while we were again out of town. His workers neglected to install a latch on one of them, which caused the gate to remain open and block a mature shrub from getting water from our sprinkler system. By the time we got home a week or two later, the shrub had died. When we called it to his attention, Adrian was extremely apologetic and said he would address the issue with his staff, and we appreciated that. We didn't ask him for compensation for it, but it would have been nice if he'd at least made the offer.

Description of Work
We have lived in our house in a planned community for 3+ years and have hired Adrian's four times since 10/2016 to repair the 20-year-old fence surrounding our back yard. They've re-set various loose posts and replaced damaged rails and stained them in accordance with the rest of the fences in our community. Early in 2017, they shored up a gate and section of fence that blew over in a windstorm, something we discovered just as we were leaving town for two months. More recently, they've replaced both gates to the yard,

10/02/2017

Arlene T.

I love my new deck! It's so beautiful I'm surprised crowds of people aren't hanging over my fence oohing and aahing! I stopped by Adrian's workplace on 7/27/17, described what I needed and received an estimate based on my sketch with measurements. They were booked until the end of September, but Adrian came by to look at my deck and determined that the work could probably be fit in between other jobs. Adrian confirmed with me that they could start the work on 8/18. He brought a crew of two, Victor and Michael, over and introduced them. They were hard workers who obviously knew what they were doing. They removed the old deck, did some leveling, digging and placing supports, and had the new deck fully installed by the end of the day. They cleaned up everything and were also careful of plants in the yard. I got three estimates before choosing Adrian's and was shocked by how expensive decks are, at least with the synthetic materials. Adrian's was slightly less expensive than the others. They did such an efficient and beautiful job that I feel it was money well spent and wish I'd done it sooner.

Description of Work
Remove 12' by 14' ground-level wood deck and replace with synthetic (Dekorators Vault) decking.

09/14/2017

Natalie G.

He came on time and gave us great suggestions. The other company we had give us a quote was not as thorough and really left me wondering what they would actually be building. With Adrians what they built is what I expected based on our conversation.

Description of Work
Our neighbor removed all her trees leaving our backyard exposed to the street. Our neighbors had used Adrian's for the fences, so we got a quote from him to build a small fence and give us some of our privacy back.

08/25/2017

sharon S.

Adrian moved up the job to meet our time constraints. His men did an excellent, professional job. Our fence turned out much nicer than we even hoped. Beautiful fence, a job well done, We had many estimates for the job, as we didn't know at fence if we wanted a new hedge and privacy fence, or just cut back our massive hedge and put up a fence. Many estimates were unprofessional, outrageously priced and vague. Only Adrian brought pictures of various fences and provided a very fair estimate on the spot, with options. His guys were great. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Description of Work
100 ft stained cedar privacy fence on a slope, including trimming back the hedge.

07/13/2017

Ron P.

Adrian's crew did a great job. They were on time, used top quality materials, and cleaned up completely. Neighbors, including my HOA president, have offered very positive compliments. The fence is long, but it is straight as an arrow.

Description of Work
Adrian replaced 160 feet of old fencing with a new cedar fence. Plus they repaired an existing fence on my property.

04/09/2017

Ann Mia H.

We are really glad that they took care of obtaining the permits from the City of Portland since it took them many days of dealing with bureaucratic red tape and fussiness. Once they started the work, the job was done exactly within the time frame they predicted. The two crewmen worked tirelessly and quickly to complete the work. Adrian kept in touch throughout the project. He also made sure to let us know when they had to be gone a short time to finish something else. Now we have a beautiful deck and lower balcony that even the city inspector mentioned was of high quality. The only glitch in communication I would mention is that initially we saw a brochure with different types of decking and railing. It turned out that all the options in the brochure were not readily available, but we are very happy with what we chose. Be sure to discuss this early in the process.

Description of Work
Our deck was literally falling down the hill. It was not built properly in the beginning and needed to be demolished and completely rebuilt. The deck is on a steep slope and it was a very difficult job. We got a prompt bid which was reasonable considering the scope of the task and work required. We had tried for a long time to find people who knew how to do this type of job and were willing to take it on.

11/26/2016

Benton J.

It took- well it was a while because we had to tear the old fence down. Well actually i did most of the work of tearing the old fence down. I would say it took them about 4 days to do the whole job I guess its a pretty good fence since. Its was a cheaper price, The other fence companies would have charged me maybe $12000. These guys were- the guys who put the fence up were Ukrainian. I talked to them for a while. he said when he was in the Ukraine. He was a crane operator, and here he is putting up fences. It was good. The guy gave me an estimate when they would get it started and they did. You know, they did a good job and they had all the right tools, and they got it done fast.

Description of Work
A couple of years ago, I had my fence built. It was Adrian's they are local here. It was before, they got it done christmas.

10/08/2016

Wayne S.

Adrian's is the BEST! I am so pleased with my new deck and these guys are wonderful. Found them on Angie's list along with 2 other deck builders. Just had a good feeling when Adrian came over to estimate the project. He was very accommodating to my schedule. His crew was very professionally and cleaned up each day. They were very respectful of my house and properly. The end result truly looks like high end deck. Highly recommend! A++++

Description of Work
Install new deck

09/26/2016

Albert D.

Adrian was great about providing a quote and then scheduling the work. The crew did a great job at completing the work on time and leaving my backyard free of debris.

Description of Work
Replace backyard fence.

09/03/2016

Olga K.

This company was hired by our HOA to replace our backyard fence. I am very disappointed with the crew's behavior. So far they have been nothing but unprofessional and dirty, better yet -- filthy! Details: 1) They did some severe landscaping damage to my yard -- they literally uprooted and destroyed two of my small bushes that I'd just planted this spring. I personally saw them stomping on my neighbor's flower bushes and on one of mine as well. I need to emphasize that all of my plants were NOT in their way and over a foot from the fence. The workers had no reason to stomp on them and pull them from the ground. 2) They have been leaving trash behind every single day! And I mean not construction related -- plastic bottles from Gatorade and so on. They left those in my flower planters. How respectful! 3) They abused and ruined some of my personal property: used my brand new, clean patio furniture as a dumping ground for their filthy clothing and tools. This literally ruined four of my cushions (they now reek of bad BO that transferred to them from a dirty, smelly wet coat that the crew-members left sitting on them overnight); used my clean broom (that I only used to sweep dry concrete) to sweep wet dirt; now it is ruined too because the bristles are soaked in dirt. 4) They actually ran an extension cord from my yard (connected to MY power outlet) two houses down to work on someone else's yard. Note: I consulted the HOA and they confirmed that Adrian's crew did not have the right to use or abuse my furniture or any parts of it, or leave trash, or to use my power outlet for other people's fences. I need to mention that we just moved into this house in spring and everything in my backyard, from plants to furniture, was recently purchased new with our hard-earned money. Both, husband and I are heartbroken with the damage and attitude received from this company. I don't think that Adrian or whoever manages this crew would appreciate such ruthless damage done to his home.

Description of Work
Fence replaced in a rowhome.

Category fencing

We have completed over 3200LF of custom cedar fencing for this HOA. Everyone loves the quality of our work. We have got some great feedback and recomendations form the HOA and other neighbors. The crew was an Hispanic crew, very courteous, however because of the large project, they were focused to do and complete the work, and after, they would come back to clean. Yes, they touched with a cable a small plant, (which was dying) but we bought a new plant and replaced it. However this person racial overtones, are not worth a response that's my personal opinion. If you notice she didn't make one comment of the quality of our work, that tells you something.

07/19/2016

John T.

Very well! Price was reasonable and crew showed up when promised and completed the work in 1/2 a day. Looks great and very satisfied.

Description of Work
Removing a 75' old wood fence and building a new cedar plank fence to replace it (6' high).

03/17/2016

Dorilynn M.

From the moment i contacted Adrian, He was very professional and worked w my needs. I had just purchased a new home and needed a fence installed ASAP. He understood that i had dogs so the fence need to be to the ground w no gaps. He understood my short quick time line and was able to get me on the schedule. He was great at returning emails, texts and phone calls. I would HIGHLY recommend Adrian's fencing. I called 3 other companies, w Rick's being the highest estimate at $13K. Adrian's was the best price. Adrian's is a great company that is willing to work w you.

Description of Work
He Removed an old fence and replace it with Picture frame wood fence. Approx. 120'. Installed a walk thru gate. Removed some old vines that were in the way of new fence install.

01/23/2016

Don and Linda H.

We would highly recommend Adrian and his crew for any wood related project, they are the best. Always very professional, on time, Adrian continually checks on the progress of his employees, never had a single issue. They were finished on time. They also but two new decks for us.

Description of Work
New fence.

09/19/2015

Bruce T.

My entire fence project was completed in one day by one of Adrain's crews. I was very disappointed because the quality of the materials and workmanship did not match the images Adrian had shown me during the sales activity. Several vertical boards were warped, one 4 x 4 was badly chipped, caps were not level and 1/2" tp 3/4" gaps were left between the vertical boards and posts. I would have paid more for better quality materials and workmanship. Adrian sent his repair crew back to replace the warped boards and level the caps but the vertical board gaps are still in place and deter from the quality and appearance of the fence. I would not recommend Adrian or his crew, that did my project, for any additional fence projects.

Description of Work
Removed an old fence and constructed a new picture frame 6 foot high by 106 foot long fence along our property line.

Category fencing

We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry that you are not completely satisfied with our performance and quality. We responded immediately to your requests and concerns and came and replaced the affected cedar boards. However wood is wood and with time will react to the weather conditions shrinking or expending based on the weather. We can not prevent gaps caused by shrinkage of materials.

08/04/2015

Hadley H.

Great! Adrian was prompt in giving me a quote, very friendly, and work was completed, from start to finish, in 2 days flat. Everything looks great.

Description of Work
Built front deck.

05/13/2015

eric G.

This is the second job that Adrain has done for us, the first was a deck replacement. Both times he created something that was not only functional, but unique and beautiful. This project was a fence replacement. Adrian does not cut corners, and makes sure that the finished product is one that will last and look good for decades, not just a year or two. The crew that completed the job was fast, knowledgable, and able to work with the existing environment to create something unique for us. They added a number of small touches that really make the project special. They finished the job on time and on budget, and did a fantastic job of cleaning up. We would (do) recommend Adrain's to our friends and co-workers, and he is the one we definitely will call for our next project!!

Description of Work
Fence replacement

Category decks, fencing, wrought iron

02/05/2015

DAN G.

Just had over 200 ft of old fencing replaced with a good neighbor capped fence by Adrian's and it looks great. The workers were very courteous and hard working. They demoed and hauled away the old fence and built the new one using good quality Cedar, pressure treated posts and hand mixed cement. The price was very competitive and the results were well worth it. I would recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced old cedar fence with new good neighbor capped fence.