A Guy I Know Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2012

Career Coach
Credit Repair

Up to 10 employees depending on the season of the year. A Guy I Know Inc is licensed bonded and insured. CCB #195960. Rates are simple: $0.55/mile to and from Beaverton, OR. $1/minute and Parts plus 10%....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
Los Valdivias Landscaping

Los Valdivias Landscaping is locally owned and operated Portland, Oregon. We provide a wide range of Landscaping and Hardscaping services and we're dedicated to bringing life back to our customers lawns. I've been doing this type of work with my family since I was a child and I understand what it takes to keep customers coming back. It's our goal to make your neighbors jealous with the new look outside of your beautiful home! When you hire Los Valdivias Landscaping, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call us or click for an estimate today.

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do typing projects such as manuscripts, reports, data entry and Excel. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net. Website is https://www.wolftranscription.com/

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Fixed my dishwasher quickly, efficiently, with a professional manner. I was very pleased

Category appliance repair,handyman service

It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you so much for the review!!

05/14/2013

It went well. I was not happy with the insistence of using their web site for payment. I like to pay through my credit union's online bill payment service. The fellow wanted the money right away and it takes two days for the credit union to get the money to them. I did pay with a check the first day when I was home when they were there. On the second day I was at work so I asked him to email me a ...

Description of Work
They responded promptly and showed up on time. One guy cleaned the dryer vents on the roof and explained the need to have proper vents installed. Apparently, the ones my roofer had used were not proper. I will be calling my roofer back. The other fellow tackled the TV antenna. He needed to get the proper piece of equipment to stabilize it. It had been blowing in the wind. He came back the following Monday and finished the job. The antenna is not blowing around and the TV reception is better, but not perfect. All in all they did a decent job, but I was surprised at the price.

Category tv antenna,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for the review.

02/05/2013

Wayne, Contacted me one day previous to installation. We discussed details. He arrived the day of install on time. He went right to work and 35 minutes later, my flat screen was attached to the wall. Excellent service, highly professional, no issues whatsoever. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Flat Screen Wall Mount

Category handyman service,home theater design

It was fun installing your TV. I hope you are still enjoying it. Thank you for the business. We look forward to helping you with any of your future needs.

The installation, repair or maintenance of everything from the dirt to the roof in homes and commercial locations. Our team of individuals has at least 10 years experience in each of the disciplines that we cover.

Electrical work over 500 volts. We do not do boiler work, or hazardous materials removal. We do not work with Fuels.

Sometimes our report is the product
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express