A Guy I Know Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2012

2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345

Beaverton, OR 97005

Up to 10 employees depending on the season of the year. A Guy I Know Inc is licensed bonded and insured. CCB #195960. Rates are simple: $0.55/mile to and from Beaverton, OR. $1/minute and Parts plus 10%.

10/15/2014

Susan B.

Description of Work
Fixed my dishwasher quickly, efficiently, with a professional manner. I was very pleased

Category appliance repair, handyman service

It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you so much for the review!!

05/14/2013

Judith A.

It went well. I was not happy with the insistence of using their web site for payment. I like to pay through my credit union's online bill payment service. The fellow wanted the money right away and it takes two days for the credit union to get the money to them. I did pay with a check the first day when I was home when they were there. On the second day I was at work so I asked him to email me a bill and I would pay it, which I did. Overall it went well.

Description of Work
They responded promptly and showed up on time. One guy cleaned the dryer vents on the roof and explained the need to have proper vents installed. Apparently, the ones my roofer had used were not proper. I will be calling my roofer back. The other fellow tackled the TV antenna. He needed to get the proper piece of equipment to stabilize it. It had been blowing in the wind. He came back the following Monday and finished the job. The antenna is not blowing around and the TV reception is better, but not perfect. All in all they did a decent job, but I was surprised at the price.

Category tv antenna, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for the review.

02/05/2013

John M.

Wayne, Contacted me one day previous to installation. We discussed details. He arrived the day of install on time. He went right to work and 35 minutes later, my flat screen was attached to the wall. Excellent service, highly professional, no issues whatsoever. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Flat Screen Wall Mount

Category handyman service, home theater design

It was fun installing your TV. I hope you are still enjoying it. Thank you for the business. We look forward to helping you with any of your future needs.

Eagle Property Management LLC

Residential property management. Our success has been due to our passionate commitment to excellence in every facet of managing properties, supported by the systemization of every aspect of our business so that it is teachable and reproducible. This yields predictable results that protects the owner’s interests, maximizes the return on his/her investment, and creates the best possible rental experience for our residents. We manage properties Portland, Lake Oswego, Sherwood, Aloha, Tigard, and Beaverton. Additional Address: 468 North State St, Ste 200 Lake Oswego, OR 97034 Check out a video about our services. http://youtu.be/2a9vlJC1Qbo

Skylights NW

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

The Closet Factory

Design, Manufacture, And Install Custom Storage Solutions For Closets, Home Office, Wall Beds, Pantry, Garage, Library, Wall Units, Entertainment Centers, And Wine Rooms. 16 Employess, Licensed, Bonded And Insured. No Subcontractors. License In Oregon Ccb#147900 And Washington Wa-Close995rc

Career Coach
    Credit Repair
    Sometimes our report is the product
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express

The installation, repair or maintenance of everything from the dirt to the roof in homes and commercial locations. Our team of individuals has at least 10 years experience in each of the disciplines that we cover.

Electrical work over 500 volts. We do not do boiler work, or hazardous materials removal. We do not work with Fuels.