Malmedal Plumbing, Inc.

Oregon: Contractors
11/07/2022

P.O. Box 207

Banks, OR 97106

For plumbing needs large and small, the only call is Malmedal! Can't get that clogged drain cleared or fix that dripping faucet? Maybe the water's flowing over covering the bathroom floor you need a toilet repair specialist - NOW. Or, thinking about a bathroom remodel or building the home of your dreams and want a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor to help you build a spa in your home? For all of your plumbing needs - from a large scale remodel or custom home construction project to a broken pipe, water heater repair or a leaking toilet - large and small, the only call you need to make is to Malmedal Plumbing. When looking for plumbers, you want a plumbing contractor who delivers fast, professional and friendly service, and won't try to up-sell you. You want a plumber you can trust. Malmedal Plumbing is a licensed, bonded and insured Oregon plumbing company and has been serving clients for nearly 20 years. And all of our plumbers are thoroughly background checked because your safety is our priority. With a team of pros who have over 100 years of collective experience in plumbing, there's not much the Malmedal team hasn't seen so you'll have the peace of mind that your plumbing problem or project will be done the right way....

plumbers (42)water heaters (6)drain cleaning (4)

07/01/2020

Showed up on time as scheduled and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Bathroom tub leaks

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

01/24/2020

Great! Very fast and extremely helpful.

Description of Work
Repaired kitchen drain in crawl space

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

07/14/2019

Done in less than the estimated time; friendly; work done as promised; cost a bit more than anticipated but I m at have misunderstood the estimate

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen sink; new sink and garbage disposal installed.

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

11/01/2018

They listened on the phone and repeated my explanation back to me perfectly the first time. That was nice. A very experienced friendly man listened to my story carefully and addressed the issue that stopped me from doing the repair myself. He cut out the broken (old chrome pipe) that led to the cast iron drain. He tried a wrench like I did, then stopped when it was obvious that would never work. Cut out the pipe without causing further damage. He then snaked it out, and we discussed how in the future this pipe should eventually be replaced. Then he expertly put it back together with new parts. Now I can plan long term solution while resuming my daily routine.

Description of Work
Sink drain clog cleaned and then broken p-trap (very old) connection repaired.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

04/24/2018

Great, very prompt and professional. Gave me lots of great tips on how to avoid future plumbing problems. Will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Tub cleanout and questions about other potential plumbing work

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

03/29/2018

Called these guys up to inspect for a crawlspace leak that I was suspect of. They went down into the crawlspace and were able to find two leaks. They also gave detailed other issues they noticed. I was so thankful they told me about those other issues because I had no idea. Once the work was complete they called me back with a full detail on how everything went. The whole process of making the appointment and arranging the work was a breeze. They were responsive, attentive, and got the job done well. I have these guys saved in my phone book for future work.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Leak

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

10/03/2017

Everything went great. I called on a Monday and was scheduled for Wednesday. I received a call on Tuesday morning and there was a cancellation, so they were able to fit me on that afternoon. Oliver arrived right at the appointed time. He was extremely friendly and explained everything thoroughly. The installation went smoothly and Oliver cleaned up after completing the job.

Description of Work
Replaced gas water heater

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

01/22/2016

Business would not travel to Dundee stating it was too far from Banks. However, they service up to St. Helens per their website which is further away than Dundee. We will find someone else who is willing to travel all the way to Dundee and take our money.

Description of Work
Provided over the phone quote since we were looking for a repair or replacement for our water heater. Declined our business once they discovered we lived in Dundee.

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

We are working to update our website regarding our service locations, we are also working with Angie's List to correct the locations serviced. Unfortunately, we were unable to assist this customer.

03/30/2015

Came, when he said, fixed everything, had to come back a second time because he didn't have a replacement ball valve in his truck.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking bathtub faucet fixture, fixed toilet that kept running, replaced leaky ball valve for outdoor water shutoff.

Work Completed On 03/27/2015

03/20/2015

The job went very well and at the price I was quoted. Very professional, very polite and I will most certainly call on their services again.

Description of Work
New water heater installed

Work Completed On 03/19/2015

Emergency Plumbing Services, Full Service Plumbing Repair, Remodeling Plumbing, New Construction Plumbing, Commercial Plumbers, Water Damage Repair, Garbage Disposal Repair, Leak Detection, Water Heater Repair and Replacement, Water Line Repair and Replacement, Sewer Line Repair and Replacement, Leaking Faucet Repairs, Toilet Leak Repair, Clogged Drain Clearing, Sink Repair and Replacement, Plumbing Parts Replacements

Plumbing Supplies