Down to Earth Sustainable Construction

With Angi since July 2014

Down to Earth Construction is a local business serving the Jackson County area. My name is Parker Smith and I am the owner. I have been building things since I could barely walk and I will continue until I can't walk any more. My main focus is sustainable and affordable building that has longevity and taste. I stand by and warranty all of my work and can meet the needs of almost any job. I am licensed, bonded, and insured. I offer free estimates and I am always available by phone or email. Please give me a call!...

Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma today.

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

We are a small company in Southern Oregon and we do all types of concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, patios, stamped concrete, garage and shop slabs.

03/08/2017

Parker Smith of Down to Earth Sustainable Construction did a very fine job constructing our cedar deck. His estimate was competitive and the project was completed on time. The cost was exactly what he had estimated. He and his assistant were punctual, professional, and did high quality work. We recommend Down to Earth Sustainable Construction highly.

Description of Work
Construction of 9' x 29' cedar deck.

Category decks,woodworking

08/10/2014

Down To Earth Construction is who I call for all our construction needs. Parker Smith recently built a platform deck with platform steps down the decks?s side to the lower level. Although the slope was steep, he successfully engineered steps that are attractive, having a contemporary look. During the project I also asked for the sides of the deck to be enclosed and waterproofed so as to use the sp...

Description of Work
Down To Earth Construction built a new platform deck using a composite, Bamdeck G3, from Cali Bamboo, steps to lower level, and also enclosed deck underneath for storage with access through a sliding door he designed for larger items to move in and out with ease.

Category contractors,concrete repair,decks,picture framing,hardwood floor,deck cleaning,garage builders,woodworking,doors,mudjacking,foundation repair

I offer a wide range of services. I can do anything from simple jobs like decks or a cob oven, to more waited jobs like building a house or a large remodel. I have also had extensive training in natural building methods such as cob, straw bail, straw insulation, grey water systems, solar and more. Additionally, I have done lots of building for farms, things like green houses, Irrigation Systems, Ect... That being said, I am extensively trained in traditional carpentry and love to do it.

I am open to take a look at most building related jobs. Specific things that I don't do in this realm are: Estimates, Metal work, house appraisals, Ect....