Bear Creek Animal Clinic

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2011

1955 Ashland St

Ashland, OR 97520

Our goal is to treat our clients like family and their pets like our own. Wellness and preventative medicine compliment exceptional attention to medical, surgical and dental care. We offer the most advanced veterinary dentistry in the Rogue Valley and Northern California. We perform surgical dental extractions for more efficient healing. We also offer root canal therapy and bonded sealants as alternatives to extractions. We provide illness diagnostics and treatments for your pet. We provide comprehensive biochemical profiles and many other tests on site for earlier results. Early results can save valuable time in treating your beloved pet. Comprehensive wellness exams and individually designed vaccine protocols are tailored to meet your pet's needs. Senior care and end of life solutions can be delicate topics. Our doctors and staff are patient and compassionate. We are here to assist in your pet's golden years....

09/23/2014

Michael C.

They are very kind and helpful and care about their patients and their humans. : )

Description of Work
I had my cocker spaniels bad teeth removed, general health care, checkups and tests as well as diagnosis, treatment and removal of cancer. I have 2 middle aged dobermans and an older cocker spaniel.

06/26/2013

Linda H.

It's not a full hospital. Their service is fine. The staff is friendly, they have been very caring and patient with an 18-20 pound cat who rips their arms to shreds.

Description of Work
Bear Creek Animal Clinic gives my cat annual check ups and rabies shots.

04/26/2013

Kathy P.

I have been using them since about 2006. Their prices are very reasonable for this area. They also do full orthodontic work on dogs and my dog is going to have a root canal by them at a very reasonable price. They're very honest and thorough. They don't try to take unnecessary tests. Their primary concern is the care of the animal over the money. I wouldn't go anywhere else and I wouldn't recommend that anyone go as well.

Description of Work
I have used Bear Creek Animal Clinic for veterinary care. I took my puppy to them for a list of ailments.

03/26/2013

Sophia P.

My most recent visit to the Bear Creek Animal Clinic was for vaccines for my two cats. I have been coming to this clinic for years now and they were actually able to squeeze me in for the day after I called to make the appointment. Before I had these two cats I had two ferrets I would bring in. Dr. Alice Sievers was extremely knowledgeable about that not too common pet. This last visit for the cats: everything was handled quickly and compassionately. You can tell the people working here really love animals. The cats were given vaccines, check-ups, and dewormed. As I do not have a ton of money, throughout the visit they updated me with the cost so I could determine whether or not to go through with all the vaccines at that visit. The entire cost was so affordable, however, I ended up getting everything taken care of in that visit alone. I left confident in my pets health, and happy to have such a caring clinic. When I got home one of the cats seemed a little tired (she had received more than one vaccine), Cindy at the front desk allayed my fears but also invited me to bring her in if I felt it necessary where they would have kept her under observation FOR FREE! Wow! A few days later Cindy called to check on the cats, and when I did not call back, called again a few days later. Talk about follow-up! Finally (I cannot stop raving about these folks), one of the most moving things this vet has ever done for me was when my previous cat died they sent a condolence card to me with everyone in the office having signed it. I cannot tell you how touched I was.

Description of Work
Vaccines, check-ups

03/21/2013

Jan H.

The visit went excellent, the staff is exceptionally caring for animals, and very current on their practices.

Description of Work
Vet care for one of my dogs.

10/12/2011

Peter F.

I'm very happy with the level of care, the specialized knowledge and the very friendly, meticulous and centered attention given to animals and their people here at Bear Creek.

Description of Work
Annual checkups for one of my cats as well as another appointment to look at a sore nose as well as yet another appointment to test a neighborhood stray cat for diseases (which turned out happily).

03/24/2011

Abbie A.

Late in the day on Monday, I noticed my that my 11 year old yellow lab was not acting right. She was not eating or drinking and had earlier in the day, thrown up her breakfast. As soon as I noticed she wasn't eating or drinking, I called her vet, Dr Sievers, and she wanted to see her right away. Moments after hanging up, she had a bout of bloody diarrhea. We made it down to the clinic only moments before closing and Dr Sievers took care of my little girl. She was diagnosed with a condition that would have killed her had she waited to see her the next day. We have seen Dr Sievers for the past 5 years and have always had a positive experience there. Her staff has always called a day or so after any illness to see how she is doing. Way cool! The clinic itself is not flashy or fancy, but the care provided is first class. Can't say enough. Thanks for saving my little girl!

Description of Work
Saved my dog's life!

Veterinarians
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Advanced Veterinary Dentistry. General Practice. Preventative care for all life stages. Senior care and counseling. In-house Laboratory. Ferrets, exotics, pocket pets, rabbits, guinea pigs, reptiles, snakes

birds