B K Marek Construction Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2009

4.3

Customer Home Builder/Remodeler in business since 1986...

Michael Angelo Exteriors

We are still servicing our clients and taking extra precautions to handle your needs during these unprecedented times. Welcome to Michael Angelo Remodeling & Painting, (CCB#121571), we offer reliable, expedient and quality work. Your home’s exterior is what sets you apart from your neighbors. Let us help you achieve outstanding curb appeal by siding and/or painting your home. We are a proud member of the James Hardie Preferred Contractor Alliance! We off 0% Financing! Free estimates! Estimates includes labor, materials and removal/hauling away existing siding. Visit us at http://www.michaelangeloremodelingandpainting.com We are a proud Preferred Contractor with the James Hardie Alliance Program! Check out our profile! https://contractors.jameshardie.com/rml-or-michael-angelo-exteriors

Petra Home Services, Inc.

PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way.

C & G Painting

I am a licensed Interior and Exterior painter. I have been in business for nearly 3 years. We use the highest quality products and offer daily clean ups. My crew and I are available to help with your painting needs.

Offers by C & G Painting on Angi

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Brian built our house for us in 1999. overall he did a good job. My main concern was that I needed to go onsite everyday to ensure things were done right. Some of the subs seemed to be less experienced that you would expect. Several things needed to be redone. Brian also asked for all of the money before he was done with the house. I thought he had some good ideas for changes to our plans. On balance though, I did not enjoy working with him and for that reason I would not use him again.

Category home builders,basement remodeling

11/18/2014

Description of Work
I used BK Marek Construction to complete the basement of the house he had built me in 2002. Brian is cost effective, honest, trustworthy, and reliable. He has an exceptional eye for detail and quality. All of his subcontractors are top notch and the best. His only knock is responsiveness which I gave a B. Still good but a little room for improvement. Overall I wouldn't have anyone else build a house for me or remodel.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

02/11/2012

They did a good job, and I would recommend them to anyone. I think that they are professional, prompt, and hard workers. My home isn't quite finished yet, but what they have done so far I am happy with.

Description of Work
I used them to build my home for me.

Category home builders

07/26/2011

I left a message stating that I was looking to have an estimate made for services to be completed in July while we were on vacation. They never called me back.

Description of Work
I tried to contact them in the beginning of June 2011.

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

So sorry [member name removed], we have no record of this phone call. It is not like our business to not return a phone call.

04/20/2009

I have to mention we started this job with another company. When we ran into issues, we couldn't have been happier to get to complete the job with B K Marek. Not many companies like to finish others work, yet this was never an issue. It really helped relieve quite a bit of the stress from the original issues. B K Marek folks were on time, polite, and professional. Response to any issues was always...

Description of Work
Complete Remodel of an existing home from floors to ceiling and everything included in between. Floors were replaced with hardwoods and tile throughout. Window were both moved and replaced. Fireplace was refaced. Walls were moved, non structural. Cabinets installed, doors hung, plumbing and electrical all modified to fit the new design. Everything painted and stained. (note my cost estimate is only the contractor costs since we bought all materials on our own).

Category remodeling,home remodeling