VALLEY SERVICE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

refrigerator, freezer,washer,dryer,dishwasher,oven,range,service and repair...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

08/13/2017

MAC M.

JOE IS VERY FAST WORKER, HUSSELS TO GET JOB DONE, UNFORTUNATELY MY FRIDGE NEEDED MORE THAN NEW ELECTRONIC BOARDS, HE COULD NOT REPAIR!!! HE LOST 320.00 IN PARTS, AND DID NOT WANT TO CHARGE ME A DIME!! BECAUSE COULD NOT FIX!! I PAID HIM A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR HIS TROUBLE, DID NOT THINK IT WAS RIGHT NOT TO PAY HIMM SOMETHING FOR HIS TIME!!!

Description of Work
HAD A MAYTAG REFRIDGE THAT QUIT WORKING!!

07/25/2017

Loretta N.

The tech gave me the bad news that they don't work on Samsung. After asking if there were any techs in the area who did, he told me I would have to contact Samsung directly. He no longer serviced Samsung appliances because of issues with Samsung itself not sending out the correct part for repair. Although he was not able to come out, he was very courteous over the phone, and took time to let me ask several more questions about my fridge's problem. I would call again with another problem in the future.

Description of Work
I called because I have a Samsung refrigerator that I believe the freezer compressor has quit working.

04/24/2017

Greg K.

Joe is the only person I'll call for any and all future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Joe was very timely and pleasant. He did a great job and the price was exceptionally reasonable.

03/12/2015

Cheryl W.

We are *so* pleased with the service! Joe offered us a same day appointment, came on time, diagnosed the issue with a glance and fixed it quickly. He went over and above, though, by adding a little 'fix' to help prevent the problem from reoccurring and by offering to remove the non-functioning ice maker. All done with a very pleasant, professional manner. Definitely will call again.

Description of Work
Joe diagnosed and repaired a water leak in our refrigerator.

01/27/2015

David F.

Outstanding service. Joe was very prompt, very courteous and very professional. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty relay. Ordered the correct part and was back in a couple of days to install it. I would use Joe again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired unusual buzzing sound in the oven portion of our combo oven/ microwave unit.

08/20/2014

Lisa M.

This is the second time Joe has worked on our appliances. Both times, he arrived when he said he would, got right to work, diagnosed and fixed the problem, and charged a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Valley Service.

Description of Work
Fixed washing machine.

06/23/2014

Gary & Diana A.

We have a dishwasher that's on it's last legs. He said, just let it die a death and he said the next time you buy a dishwasher look for something with no or minimum number of electronics, they actually last longer. I was out doing something and my wife was in the house. The guy was very frank and honest with her. She felt very comfortable with the guy. He was believable and he was knowledgeable. You can trust the guy. He gives you an honest opinion, or I should say an honest expert opinion. He came right out and was very forthright in his conversation. He didn't try to sell us anything, he just gave us his evaluation of what the situation was.

Description of Work
My wife called them up and he basically told her, Valley appliance or something, he basically gave us the best advice ever. He was out in the fall or winter. He came out and checked out the dishwasher, told us what the problem was and told it was just not worth replacing the bearings and told us the next time we bought a dishwasher just get one without all the gizmos.

02/08/2014

Sheila C.

Found Valley Service on Angie's List; talked with Joe Barrigar about tasks; scheduled his visit. As he performed each task, he explained what he was doing and why, completed each timely and professionally. So glad I found this firm. Will definitely call him again for any appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Repaired dishwasher, replaced clothes washer hose, installed swivel faucet

09/07/2013

Lisa M.

Here on time. Called before coming. Got right to work. Fixed everything--had the right parts with him. Cost was very reasonable. I'm very happy with the service. It's been several weeks since the repair, and both appliances are still running smoothly.

Description of Work
Repaired washer and dryer

08/08/2013

Clayton L.

Joe was here on time. The repair was made quickly - the door opens and closes perfectly. The estimate for Sears to make the repair was ridiculously high. I would not hesitate to recommend Valley Service.

Description of Work
Replaced both hinges on Kenmore Dishwasher.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

Major in home appliance service. Washers, Dryers, Stoves, etc