HAIRS A FLYIN PET BOUTIQUE

01/21/2015

Jo B.

03/10/2014

CHRISTINE W.

So amazing. My poor, elderly dog was dirty and matted. He had had an appointment with a different grooming shop and had a seizure on the table while being groomed. They called and said to come get him and never bring him back. Our vet tech recommended Hair's A Flyin' and we made arrangements with them to groom him while he was sedated. She worked on him off and on all morning while I stayed nearby, but not in the building. He needed more meds at one point and she was willing to wait for them to and quot;kick inand quot; then started on him again. She was calm and soothing and he came through it just fine. Her every concern was for his comfort and welfare. After a couple of years of so-so grooming at a place that, frankly, made my dog very anxious, I am so happy to find the wonderful women at Hair's A Flyin'. I recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Groomed my aging Shih Tzu

12/16/2011

Bonnie B.

My dogs like them, which is always a pretty good recommendation. They are punctual and reasonable. They do a great job. The animals aren't terrorized when we get them back.

Description of Work
I go to Hairs A Flyin Pet Boutique for pet grooming.

10/31/2009

Callie P.

It was great! My dogs shed a ton, and I am having allergy/asthma problems so we really needed to get their undercoats out. Carla brushed, then bathed, then dried, then brushed them again and they are beautiful. We dropped them off on the way to work, then picked them up mid-afternoon. They were happy when we picked them up, which is a good sign.

Description of Work
Both my dogs were groomed, including bath, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal gland expression.

06/18/2007

LYNDA P.

Carla is just wonderful. I have been using her for sometime now. There was one time when one of my dogs was sick and most grooming places will not accept your dog with an illness but she still did and she was very careful with her. I thought that was just sweet of her.

Description of Work
I have two Shitzu dogs and I take them there to get shampooed, trimmed and their toe nails cut. Carla also provides the anal gland cleaning as well.

Animal Grooming