CBGC Construction llc.

With Angi since May 2018

1500 2nd Ave SE

Albany, OR 97321

AT CBGC Construction we pride ourselves on being the best home renovation company in the area. With over 10 years of experience we have mastered providing only top quality work. We provide very quick competitively priced estimates for our customers. Whether you need a deck built or an entire

Sharon H.
11/01/2018
They did the work in the time that my son said it could be done. I am very happy with the look of the floor. There was additional work that had to be done and they did that very timely, also. I will use them again. They are top notch. Early arriving but accommodating to my schedule. Thanks for the opportunity to give them more thanks!
Description of Work
Flooring around toilet was bulging.
plumbing, remodeling
Justus A.
09/23/2018
Did a good job, project was done on time. They walked me through the whole project. Went through far and beyond.
Description of Work
Bathroom remodel
Category
ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters
Camille P.
09/23/2018
I contacted CBGC to get an estimate to have my kitchen remodeled. They came out the next day and took a look at my kitchen. Later that night I was emailed an estimate. The estimate was right in our budget. I decided to go forth with the remodel. CBGC was very helpful in walking us through product selections which was priceless because this is our first home and we have never hired a contractor before. They came out Monday morning and started the remodel. They removed our vinyl flooring and installed beautiful tile. The remodel also consisted of new countertops, new cabinets, all new appliances, painting, base trim! When they were finished they walked through with us and made sure we were happy with every thing that was done. Very professional, and very efficient work!
Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling
Category
ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors
Sheri S.
09/09/2018
Had to get new plumbing under kitchen sink to allow for a new dishwasher. Also had a new garbage disposal installed at the same time. Very professional and quick response time! Good quality work. Great work ethic, working on the weekend to get the job done ASAP and double/triple checked to make sure there were no leaks before leaving! I felt the price was very fair. Thanks for a job well done!
Description of Work
New Plumbing & garbage disposal under kitchen sink to allow for new dishwasher.
plumbing

I am happy you were pleased with our work, we appreciate working for you and would be happy to help with those bathroom modifications you are looking for!
Mike L.
08/06/2018
They where the best on the bid for are roof and sinding job. They walk us through every part of the job. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thanks again chris
Description of Work
Roof siding
remodeling, roofing, siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was great working with you, and we sincerely appreciate your business!
Laurie B.
07/20/2018
CBGC Construction was just amazing. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They quickly took care of a wide range of issues for me, saving me tons of time trying to deal with multiple contractors.
Description of Work
I was getting my home ready to sell. I needed a lot of different things done, both inside and out. There was plumbing, electrical, roof repair, drywall repair and painting, hanging doors, just to name a few.
Category
decks, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, interior painters, doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure wrapping up all your projects, congratulations on your sale! You have our number if we can ever be of service again.
Andrew S.
06/13/2018
CBGC takes alot of pride in their work. They're very friendly and care about their customers greatly. They did an amazing job I would highly recommend these guys to anyone.
Description of Work
Drywall and paint
drywall, remodeling, interior painters
Beth G.
06/06/2018
CBGC is reasonable proced, they do beautiful work and went above and beyond. The company seems to really care about the work they do.
Description of Work
CBGC refurbished on apartment complex and repaired a roof at my parents house.
remodeling, roofing
John L.
06/06/2018
CBGC Construction did a great job building the deck.
Description of Work
Built a deck on back of house.
remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the work.
Joyce & Arnie G.
06/06/2018
It went perfectly. They spent about 4 days here, and they did an excellent job.
Description of Work
They repaired my leaking roof.
remodeling

Glad we were able to assist in repairing your roof. Thank you for the work!

Accurate Cabinets

Accurate Cabinets & Remodeling, LLC is a full service remodeling company. We use sub-contractors who are very experienced in their unique fields. We have no employees at this time, but have capability to hire temporary help as needed for any large job.

Ibarra general contractor llc

We're a small business of construction professionals. We have 20 years of experience in the area, so We're happy to serve our community

S&H Construction Co. LLC

We deal in most residential remodels, (interior and exterior). We specialize in roofing, but we do most anything from kitchen and bathroom remodels, to flooring, siding, fencing, painting, ect. We are a small, 2 man owned business.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CBGC Construction llc.

How is CBGC Construction llc. overall rated?

CBGC Construction llc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are CBGC Construction llc. open?

CBGC Construction llc. is open:

Does CBGC Construction llc. offer free estimates?

Yes, CBGC Construction llc. offers free project estimates.

Does CBGC Construction llc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CBGC Construction llc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by CBGC Construction llc.?

Yes, CBGC Construction llc. offers warranties.