B & B Outdoor Innovations

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2015

4577 Limestone Rd

Wilburton, OK 74578

We are a local family owned and operated small business. We offer full lawn and landscape services, 24 emergency tree service, concrete installation and repair, drainage, land leveling and grading, irrigation, water features, and fencing. We have been in business since 2012. We treat every job we

04/18/2019

Bryce M.

Taylor was originally very responsive, providing a reasonable quote. But it went downhill from there. They left leaves everywhere, claiming that wasn't part of the service and would be extra. They agreed to not charge us for the original service and come back to fix it for higher price. Then they didn't show. I had to track them down and they informed me that a family member was in a car accident and they would have to reschedule. Then they told me that they were just going to shut down the business entirely but agreed to finish the original work. They didn't show up and we had to track them down again for an update. I finally gave up and started looking for another vendor. Just glad we didn't pay them anything.

Description of Work
Spring clean up and regular lawn mowing

11/30/2017

Mollie W.

Without problems and done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, brush clearing, and tree removal.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/12/2017

Stephen I.

Mowing was okay when it got done, although I could not get him to properly trim around beds and water meters. BUT repeatedly missed mowing dates, and eventually stopped responding to any communication and never did the last mow I paid for. I also paid $500 for tree trimming and mulching, the kid who did the job was nice but left a mess and clearly did not know how to properly trim an oak tree.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance, mulching, and tree trimming

05/19/2017

Courtney T.

Work looks excellent. Taylor even fixed some issues that were created by my yard guy.

Description of Work
Installation of gutter extenders and re-sod backyard

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate your business.

05/15/2017

Dominic B.

Everything went great, they knocked it all out in about a day and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I had them install sod to replace a dying front lawn.

Category landscaping, lawn service

We greatly appreciate your business. We look forward to doing business again in the future.

04/27/2017

Tamera E.

It was 3 days of intensive labor and clean up of my overgrown, jungle like back yard. They went above and beyond and could not have been happier with the results.

Description of Work
Yard overhaul - tree removal, sod installation, landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

We where more than happy to take on this project for you. Thank you for being a repetitive customer.

04/27/2017

Tamera E.

Was very pleased with their work. I did not need new posts, just fencing. They were very honest, cooperative and fairly priced.

Description of Work
New fence picket replacement and gate

Category fencing

Glade we could take on another project for you. Thank you for your business.

Clayton C.

It went very well and I've used Taylor repeatedly for almost two years now.

Description of Work
I've had Taylor do various services. He's quick to show up and works rain or shine if necessary. He's a hard worker.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Jennifer T.

I have a difficult yard and hate taking care of it myself. They made it very affordable. I knew I could count on them to be there and take care of my yard. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Weekly yard maintenance. Mowing edging tree trimming when needed.

Category lawn service

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Joshua S.

He did an amazing job!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I would definitely call him for more work

Description of Work
Needed my driveway fixed and he came out and fixed it better than anyone could!!

Category pavers, gravel

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Landscaping, Lawn Care, Hardscaping, Tree Service, & Irrigation Repair.