Cutting Edge Imaging Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2012

Computer Sales

Home Based, 24 Years’ Experience, Local Business References Available,...

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

03/26/2013

Archie J.

The technician came to my house and diagnosed the computer,explained in detail what he thought was the problems,we agreed to let him take it to his shop for further diagnostics and repairs. He called me later that evening and explained the problems that was effecting the computer and what was needed to get it back up and running. This was on Friday,I informed him that I would be out of town and we agreed to talk again on Monday, on Sunday I returned home and found that need the computer desperately, I called and asked if it was possible for me to pick it up within the hour. He agreed and I retrieved the computer. The computer is now sitting on my desk and I must say that it is performing better than when I purchased it new.

Description of Work
Called them on a friday morning they came that afternoon,I had several issues with my computer ie slow ; loading, error messages when booting the computer and the computer would not shut down , I kept having to shut down by using the power button.

Category computer repair

Cutting Edge Imaging Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2012

69804 S 335 Loop

Wagoner, OK 74467

computer repair, custom built, gaming machines & desktops, windows nt workstation 2000 thru 2011 operating systems, windows 98, thru 8 operating systems, active directory, windows group policies 2000 thru 2011, virus, malware removal, data recovery, backup of hard disk drives, network security, wired and wireless networks, internet connectivity issues, tcp/ip, dns and dhcp, remote support, printers, scanners, cameras, switches & hubs.

Satisfaction