TOM'S Outdoor Living, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

1716 E 7th St

Tulsa, OK 74104

We employ a crew of 20 including an in-house landscape architect, a project manager, a crew manager, a sales and marketing team and front office support. We invoice monthly for maintenance work and depending on the size and scope of an outdoor living project - we will require a retainer and

12/31/2018

Guy T.

Company never responded

Description of Work
Nothing done - No response

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed]- Sorry we missed you. Ill be honest- I didnt have notifications turned on and missed some folks. All the best- Tom

03/10/2017

Ken H.

EXCELLENT JOB DONE! BEST EVER! I could not have done the job better.

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category leaf removal

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

08/02/2016

Pamela A.

Everyone was very professional, worked very hard and did a fanstatic job!

Description of Work
Installed backyard landscaping and drainage.

Category lawn service

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

01/25/2016

Deanna K.

Workers arrived as scheduled, completed the work timely and as expected.

Description of Work
Retaining walls, flagstone walkway, fill in with top soil

11/05/2015

Donna W.

Good design and source for plant materials. Good responsive communication concerning questions via email and phone. Job done when expected and professionally. Satisfied with service provided.

Description of Work
Landscaped the front of my house.

06/24/2015

Stacey H.

I am very pleased with their service. My yard looked great after the clean-up. Their solution for my drain problem was fantastic too. And the best part was they leveled out the ground after installing the drain! They were professional and gave me several options for the drain. They asked before doing any work so I could decide which option was best for me and my budget.

Description of Work
They cleaned the yard and fixed a sumo pump drainage issue I had in the backyard.

02/19/2015

Julia M.

It wasn't just for a residence, it was for a business. It was for a lot of acres. He is very conscientious, friendly, professional and proactive in checking to see how everything is going.

Description of Work
I used them for lawn and yard work.

07/08/2014

Ryan C.

I have used the company for about 2 years. They are very consistent. They are quick at completing the service. The staff is professional and I have never had any issues with scheduling them out.

Description of Work
They mow the lawn every week for us. They have also done some landscaping in the past.

01/21/2014

Robert R.

THIS PROVIDER WAS EITHER TOO BUSY OR JUST DID NOT CARE I RECEIVED NO RESPONSE FRO THE PHONE CALL OR EMAILS DO NOT CONTACT THIS BUSINESS

Description of Work
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Category lawn service

[member name removed], We apologize for the delay in getting a response to you. We had some email issues and were trying to catch up in a timely manner. It's my understanding that you were contacted about leaf removal and given a price. I also made sure one of my employees left a message for you again yesterday to ensure that you had been communicated with clearly. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Tom

09/16/2013

Brenda C.

Both Toms (father and son) are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Their crew did an excellent job installing French drains, percolation pits, and a driveway trench drain to handle water flow on our property where the typography funneled rainwater into the garage. The work was done quickly, the results are outstanding, and all members if the crew were friendly and dedicated.

Description of Work
Water management system

12/07/2012

Joan C.

We were very pleased with the service Tom's Outdoor provided. We were new and he tried to fit us in as soon as possible and communicated with me when necessary. They were very professional and respectful in their dealings with us and charged a fair price. The work was excellent in its quality; our yard looked pristine and beautiful when they were done.

Description of Work
Collected leaves and hauled them off. General lawn cleanup and maintenance.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

11/29/2012

Cynthia W.

I have been quite pleased with the quality of service performed.

Description of Work
The company provided initial cleanup of overgrown grass and trees. During the summer months, the crew mowed and edged weekly. They have provided three applications of weed killer/fertilizer. I have been pleased with the service overall. The crews have arrived as scheduled and I have received notification if there was to be any delay of service.

07/18/2012

Celia P.

Unfortunately we had a plan and they did not quite follow the plan because the people, they did not totally communicate well enough between themselves. It was eventually made right but we had a little bit of a go around because they were not following the plan initially. We are planning to have a gazebo built and we are thinking on using them.

Description of Work
We used Tom's Outdoor Living, LLC to put in a patio for us.

Category landscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

09/02/2011

JULIA M.

They came out and said they said they would come up with a plan. And help me landscape my backyard. And nothing. They never showed back up. I called. They didn't bother calling me back. I wouldn't use them. It seemed like they didn't want to take on my project because it didn't have a big enough budget. I wouldn't recommend them.

Description of Work
I had Tom's Lawn and Landscape out but they didn't do anything.

04/25/2011

Ryan C.

Had a 1 year contract and just renewed. Everything went as expected. The crew came routniely once a week to mow and made up dates when weather wouldn't permit. Was very impressed at the care given to other non-core issues. For example, i have a lot of trees and they routinely picked up limbs (and leaves in the fall) instead of just brushing aside.

Description of Work
General lawn care. Included mowing, edging, weed eating, leaf removal and other random jobs that needed to be done.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

04/11/2011

Brian S.

They worked fast and gathered it all. They did a great job and everything looked great. The workers were very friendly but they didn't talk too much; they were all about the business. They came in and said hi and asked what I needed done specifically. They finished up and left. They showed up when they said they were going to, worked quickly and there wasn't any hassle with them.

Description of Work
I used Tom's Lawn to do a full yard cleanup. They cleaned up all the leaves, debris and everything that had settled over the winter.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

T-Town Landscape & Irrigation

With over 45 years of combined experiences, we specialize in Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping services. We work on all brands of Sprinkler Systems and we respond to our repair requests in 24-48 hours! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Green Group Oklahoma

Green Group Oklahoma believes that whether you are looking to have the best lawn on the block or just a great place for your kids to play, you deserve to enjoy your lawn and trust your lawn care service. Our goal is to please our customers so much, that they will tell others about us. A newer lawn care name in Tulsa, but built by a team of professionals who have been serving the Tulsa community for decades.

TNK Pressure Washing

Local Pressure Washing business offering professional services at affordable pricing. Training and safety is what sets us aside from others. We have highly trained technicians so you can count on the high quality courteous and professionalism you desire. We offer house washing, roof washing, concrete cleaning, decks and fencing, patio and walkway cleaning. We use industry standard and manufacture recommended cleaning methods and biodegradable soaps and detergents.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Services include: Annual contracts for lawn maintenance, fertilization and weed treatment; landscape design and installation; tree trimming; design and installation of outdoor living areas including; outdoor kitchens, pergolas, water features, patios, fire pits, fireplaces, outdoor lighting, irrigation and pools.

We do not offer one time maintenance services on items such as mowing or leaf removal. Please contact us for a bid on an annual contract if you are interested in these services.