The Best Garden Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2015

4.1

The Best Garden, Inc., is locally owned and operated with over 8 years of residential and commercial experience. We have the skills and experience to tackle jobs of all sizes! We keep your vision in mind at all times and pride ourselves on our great customer service! Let us " wow " you with our quick, reliable, safe and professional touch with any of your home improvement and/or home service projects. We have both customer and trade references all available upon request. Our reputation for listening and problem solving precedes us. We have an expert eye for detail and troubleshooting as well as being able to work out the best solution for the client. So if details matter and you want someone who listens, then we would like you to be our next happy customer! Call for your free estimate today!...

Green District Lawn Service

**We are now accepting new homeowners for mowing services**Ask us about our Fertilization programs**Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.**FREE Estimates** We are now doing Aeration! *We're expanding our services to include; House cleaning and Hauling/Junk Removal** We can now take care of the interior and the exterior of your home!! ***CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON COMMERCIAL AND RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR ANGI MEMBERS***

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angi
GreenPro LLC

Hello everyone we are Dakota and Matthew Williams, brothers and owners of GreenPro, LLC. We’ve been in business since 2010 and every year we continue to grow and impact those around us. We are foremost passionate about people and our work. Each of our customers leave with a smile at the workmanship and value we bring to their properties. For us, we are not satisfied unless our customers are happy so we make every effort to go above and beyond. Our Philosophy here at GreenPro is committing to bringing joy to our customers with everything we do. We believe things like manicured lawns, custom walking paths, and outdoor living areas invite opportunities to enjoy the company of our loved ones, creating long lasting happiness and peaceful living. We Love People and we are all about people, this is why we donate services and supplies to community projects and deliver happiness and jaw dropping experiences on each project. We appreciate projects of all sizes because we know how great nature can make people feel. Our workers are also an important part of how we run our business. Each employee and sub-contractor is hand-picked, and believes in our values. We pride ourselves on our organic growth and our client testimonials tell it all. Let us be the company that takes care of you!

Offers by GreenPro LLC on Angi
Waterworx

At Waterworx we provide residential and commercial pressure washing, pool services and irrigation services. We have trained technicians that take pride in making sure our customers receive the best customer service! We also have only the best equipment and training! We look forward to serving you! Give us a call at 918-319-2208

Offers by Waterworx on Angi

07/05/2018

John G.

After adjusting all the heads and fixing some, the gentleman that came out felt that we were overwatering.

Description of Work
I thought I had a leak in my line

Category irrigation systems

12/08/2016

Helen C.

It went well. A sprinkler was accidentally broken, but of course they fixed it at no charge.

Description of Work
They gathered up leaves and planted 350 bulbs for me.

10/02/2015

Sadye E.

The last time they were out they cut an electrical cord. They told me that they would come back to fix this cord. I did not hear form them for 2 weeks. I ended up calling an electrician to get this fixed. I did call this company back and told them what the bill was and asked them to deduct the cost of the electrical bill from my landscaping bill. I am still awaiting my landscaping bill as of right now.

Description of Work
They came out to do landscaping

Category landscaping

08/17/2015

D L.

This service started off in spring very well. Did clean up/ mowing/mulching/ trimming of bushes. They were prompt, taking care to see if I was satisfied. They were to mow every week, weed eat and blow grass off drive and porch. This first month and half or so was fine. I could certainly understand not mowing when we had all the rain. But I had to contact them and sort of pester them to come back. Many messages were exchanged. i reminded them several times about not getting my bill for June. Last weekend I messaged them to ask why I had not seen them the week before. Took a while, but they finally replied and said they had me down for every 2 weeks. I said the agreement was for every Wednesday, but if no rain and lawn doesn't grow, then every 2 weeks would be ok. They showed up last Thursday and when I came home the front yard was ok. but the back yard had deep uneven gouges where I guess the riding mower was turned too sharply. And there were strips of lawn where they hadn't mowed properly. The back yard around the fence not weeded at all. Certainly not what I was used to. After expressing my distress and concern did not hear from them for days and i finally went with another service. I finally did get a bill, of course, which i paid. But will not use them again.

Description of Work
Lawn service

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

08/04/2015

Sadye E.

I am thinking of having him come back and do a sidewalk for me. I was very pleased with him. They made a compromise on what service was offered, but I did not want flowers, I wanted plants, so he made some changes and showed me what they could do on his iPad. I was not expecting him back the same afternoon, but I just happened to get home in time and they were planting the new plants for me. Antonio called me today, but I have not had time to return his call. It probably is about the sidewalk.

Description of Work
I used The Best Garden. He went and got the plants that I wanted and took care of planting what I wanted in one day.

Category landscaping

08/04/2015

Sandra T.

Nothing happened. The business did not call me as promised until two weeks later instead of two days. I had already contracted with someone else. I contracted for the twelve hours of yard work for $249.00 which I see that they have dropped. It's just as well they dropped it because this is a case of 'if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.'

Description of Work
Nothing. I paid for the service and we spoke twice by email. Scheduling within forty-eight hours as their site promises? It didn't happen because they didn't call back until two weeks later. By that time. I had already contracted with another service who did a great job. I already contacted Angie's List about the lack of communication and the lack of services.

08/01/2015

Michelle R.

They did a great job. Worked very hard and did wonderful work. Very pleased will use them again.

Description of Work
They weeded front and back flower beds plus removed dead shrubs.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

07/27/2015

Brian B.

Actually, it was a pretty easy process to work with these guys. Antonio came out and we talked about the work needing to be done. I had already paid for the big deal, so we scheduled the day. There was a bit of a mix up regarding the time the guys would show up, but they came out that afternoon and did everything I asked them to do. I will likely use them again.

Description of Work
I bought the $249 deal for 12 hours of landscaping work. Pulled some weeds and filled in a long trench with dirt

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/27/2015

Richard P.

He never showed up to complete work, nor did he call.

Description of Work
Nothing, I called last Monday to have him weed out around my bushes and to plant a new bush. He said he would complete on Saturday and did not, he did not even call me to inform me he could not complete the task. Today I told him I would find another landscaper, very unprofessional.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Hello Mr. [Member name removed] I think you are confused Never Had We have dealings with you we are giving service in Tulsa Oklahoma you're in Texas you are in the way I think is confused Because you shouldnt give punctuation my company

07/02/2015

Barbara W.

They were polite on the phone, they just did not honor the deal.

Description of Work
The provider did not honor the Big Deal that I purchased. The deal was $99 for four hours of yard work with debris disposal. However, they wanted to charge me and extra $30 for the debris disposal.

Category lawn service

Our company did not sell it No Coupon for $ 99.00 for four hours So claiming for whom it's sold, we were not giving the service because (Removed member name) wants slaves without pay. We're not crazy to give away our work. what she does if both urges. $ 99.00 dollars for 4 hours of work you want and you take apart a whole scombros truck.

Landscape Install or Design Lawn and Garden Sprinkler System - Install Sod Install •Holiday Lighting - Add or Remove,Holiday Lighting - Add or Remove - Materials Provided by Homeowner LEAF REMOVAL Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard