T M Painting, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2013

T M PAINTING is a Angie's list 2019 Super Service Award winner and can fulfill all your interior painting, exterior painting, cabinet painting , commercial painting and residential house painting needs. Browse through our photo gallery displaying some of our recent work. Our professional painters always pay attention to every detail. This includes prepping your home, expert paint application and thoroughly cleaning up afterward....

Straight edge painting offers services from the smallest paints to your complete renovations. We take pride in delivering top tier work to every individual that chooses to work with us while creating a long lasting relationship that you can trust any time you need something done.

K&S Pro Painting mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services! We have a great group of employees that can assist with not only your painting needs, but also remodeling projects, house framing, concrete services, pools, cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos Español!

12/31/2020

TM Painting is definitely a 5 star business. From the estimate appointment to the finished product they exceeded my expectations. The quality of their paint job is top notch. And they were done with my project on time. Made my house look brand new again. I have received many compliments and questions from my neighbors asking about TM Painting. I definitely will be using them again.

Description of Work
replace some rooten wood and paint the exterior(3 colors)

Category house painters

06/11/2020

He came out to give me a quote. I never heard back with a price. Not even a “ I don’t want to, or don’t have time to do it”.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

hi, sorry about that. the week that i meet you on sapulpa i did another estimate around that area, so i just realized i sent your estimate(via text) to the wrong number i apologize about that

02/29/2020

Went well. He was prompt, professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Room painted

01/20/2020

Jose was amazing! We just bought a home that needed the entire interior painted, including very dated and worn cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom, and utility area. He worked 12+ hours a day and finished the entire 2550 square foot house in 5 days. Excellent job! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior home including kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

06/23/2019

Jose is very professional. He came out and did a walk through. We showed him all the rooms we needed work done in. His quote came quickly and was very reasonable. I felt more comfortable with him that I did with the other contractors we got quotes from. The work was done in a timely manor and done exactly as we had hoped. Their attention to detail was greatly appreciated. We had a bathroom door re...

Description of Work
Remove wall paper, texture, paint, some carpentry

Category drywall,interior painters

thanks, it was a pleasure working with you

residential services l- Interior- Exterior-Painting Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray commercial srevices - Interior- Exterior- Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray