T M Painting, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2013

T M PAINTING is a Angie's list 2019 Super Service Award winner and can fulfill all your interior painting, exterior painting, cabinet painting , commercial painting and residential house painting needs. Browse through our photo gallery displaying some of our recent work. Our professional painters always pay attention to every detail. This includes prepping your home, expert paint application and thoroughly cleaning up afterward....

Precise Home Specialties

Precise Home Specialties

Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precision.

12/31/2020

TM Painting is definitely a 5 star business. From the estimate appointment to the finished product they exceeded my expectations. The quality of their paint job is top notch. And they were done with my project on time. Made my house look brand new again. I have received many compliments and questions from my neighbors asking about TM Painting. I definitely will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace some rooten wood and paint the exterior(3 colors)

CATEGORY house painters

06/11/2020

He came out to give me a quote. I never heard back with a price. Not even a “ I don’t want to, or don’t have time to do it”.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

hi, sorry about that. the week that i meet you on sapulpa i did another estimate around that area, so i just realized i sent your estimate(via text) to the wrong number i apologize about that

02/29/2020

Went well. He was prompt, professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room painted

01/20/2020

Jose was amazing! We just bought a home that needed the entire interior painted, including very dated and worn cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom, and utility area. He worked 12+ hours a day and finished the entire 2550 square foot house in 5 days. Excellent job! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire interior home including kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

06/23/2019

Jose is very professional. He came out and did a walk through. We showed him all the rooms we needed work done in. His quote came quickly and was very reasonable. I felt more comfortable with him that I did with the other contractors we got quotes from. The work was done in a timely manor and done exactly as we had hoped. Their attention to detail was greatly appreciated. We had a bathroom door re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wall paper, texture, paint, some carpentry

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

thanks, it was a pleasure working with you

residential services l- Interior- Exterior-Painting Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray commercial srevices - Interior- Exterior- Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray