T M Painting, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2013

11052 e 38 th street

Tulsa, OK 74146

T M PAINTING is a Angie's list 2019 Super Service Award winner and can fulfill all your interior painting, exterior painting, cabinet painting , commercial painting and residential house painting needs. Browse through our photo gallery displaying some of our recent work. Our professional painters always pay attention to every detail. This includes prepping your home, expert paint application and thoroughly cleaning up afterward....

12/31/2020

miguel B.

TM Painting is definitely a 5 star business. From the estimate appointment to the finished product they exceeded my expectations. The quality of their paint job is top notch. And they were done with my project on time. Made my house look brand new again. I have received many compliments and questions from my neighbors asking about TM Painting. I definitely will be using them again.

Description of Work
replace some rooten wood and paint the exterior(3 colors)

Category house painters

06/11/2020

Judy S.

He came out to give me a quote. I never heard back with a price. Not even a “ I don’t want to, or don’t have time to do it”.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

hi, sorry about that. the week that i meet you on sapulpa i did another estimate around that area, so i just realized i sent your estimate(via text) to the wrong number i apologize about that

02/29/2020

N M.

Went well. He was prompt, professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Room painted

01/20/2020

Wade B.

Jose was amazing! We just bought a home that needed the entire interior painted, including very dated and worn cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom, and utility area. He worked 12+ hours a day and finished the entire 2550 square foot house in 5 days. Excellent job! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior home including kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

06/23/2019

David S.

Jose is very professional. He came out and did a walk through. We showed him all the rooms we needed work done in. His quote came quickly and was very reasonable. I felt more comfortable with him that I did with the other contractors we got quotes from. The work was done in a timely manor and done exactly as we had hoped. Their attention to detail was greatly appreciated. We had a bathroom door removed from my office and walled up as there was hall access. The texture and paint were matched perfectly and you cannot even tell a door used to be there. They also moved the light switch to make it more accessible as you enter from the hall door . Great guys!! Great work!! The picture is facing where the old door to my office was. Seemed silly since the hall door is right there. The light switch used to be farther to the right and was hard to flip when entering from the hall.

Description of Work
Remove wall paper, texture, paint, some carpentry

Category drywall,interior painters

06/20/2019

Kurt M.

Mr Martinez was very efficient and did an outstanding job...will hire again

Description of Work
Master Bath

01/29/2019

Ann L.

Very well. Some corrections were needed, but all was done efficiently and professionally.

Description of Work
All white woodwork plus one room.

Category interior painters

Hi.i remembered give you a estimate,but you hire somebody else Let me know if you will need another estimate on the future Thanks

11/27/2018

Kara G.

I still use them and will continue to.

Description of Work
They painted my house and have done multiple jobs for me.

11/27/2018

Tim G.

Have been using this company for about 8 years and have never had any issues. Always do great work.

Description of Work
sheetrock and painting

10/18/2017

Roger D.

It went well. They did a perfect job and cleaned up when complete. My wife is very particular and and has praised the job they did. You can’t ask for better than this.

Description of Work
Painted living, kitchen with high vaulted ceiling.

Lewis Painting and Power Washing

We are a Residential/Commercial Painting company local to Green Country, We specialize in Whole Home Interior/Exterior Painting & Staining, such as Cabinets, Vanities, Railing, Brick, Decks, Porches, Fencing and more. Our Power Washing Services include, Driveways, Homes, Decks, and Fencing.

DryPro Drywall

Interior Painting, Drywall Installation, Drywall Repairs, Drywall Texture, Drywall Finishing.

Ryan's Drywall & Painting

Ryan's Drywall & painting focuses on customer satisfaction. We have been in Business for a couple years.Our services include drywall finishing/repair, texture match, painting interior and exterior, popcorn removal, tile removal, and much more. Here at Ryan's Drywall & painting we strive for completing each job exactly how our customers want while keeping a safe, clean and respectable environment. We operate on small to big scale ranging from residential to commercial.

Offers by Ryan's Drywall & Painting on Angi

residential services l- Interior- Exterior-Painting Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray commercial srevices - Interior- Exterior- Drywall repair- Power washing- Brush and spray