ROPER HARDWOOD FLOORS INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

9529 E 55TH PL C

Tulsa, OK 74145

Established in 1999 BBB member with a+ rating Fully insured less that 10 employees...

09/02/2016

joyce J.

I never heard from them again. I've called him several times, left messages and no response.

Description of Work
They came to look at a job and he said he will give me an estimate

Category hardwood floor

10/26/2015

Sarah S.

See above

Description of Work
Laced in an area in the middle of the floor that was damaged, sanded the family room and kitchen, re-stained and protected the area to match the other wood surrounding the original floor. The crew did an awesome job and were very professional. Can't even tell were the wood was laced in. Kept me in the know what was going on and when they would be back to stain the floor and poly coat the floor. They wer right on time each time. Did the floor in 3 days.

09/26/2015

Susan R.

Amazing job! Old house but decent floors, wanted them darker. Had a bedroom w parquet floors I thought needed to be replaced. He made them all look brand new!!! Floors look amazing and even the parquet floor looks new! Came back and redid the thresholds and fireplace trim that no longer matched. Highly recommend Joe Roper for doing floors!!!

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

04/02/2015

Brooke W.

Description of Work
Wood floors

03/07/2015

Holly A.

The house I bought had hardwood floors in the kitchen and entry only. I wanted to extend wood flooring from what was already there to the open plan livingroom, study, and hallways. I received approx. 5 estimates and I chose Joe Roper because he was competitively priced and was a really personable likeable person. He fit my job in very quickly and did everything he promised he would do. His crew was very professional, punctual, and accomdating when I couldn't make up my mind on a stain. The floors turned out gorgeous. You can not tell where the existing older floor and the brand new wood floors start and stop. It is seamless. Every time I called Joe, he either answered or called me back very quickly. Before, during, and AFTER. the work was completed and paid for. I had one little streaked area and the team was there to fix it the very next day. No questions asked. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Roper Hardwood Flooring. Great guy, great work.

Description of Work
Added additional hardwood floors from existing wood floors.

03/28/2014

Gary M.

Joe Roper the owner of the company is very professional, honest and an excellent communicator. I'm not sure how many crews Joe has but I feel I got the "A" crew. From start to finish they were punctual, professional, friendly and answered all my questions. Deciding on solid oak versus engineered wood over a slap was a difficult decision. I tried to do as much research as possible including talking to friends and my nephew who is a general contractor in Seattle. I settled on solid oak because if there is ever an issue such as water damage it is much easier to replace solid oak in a small area. Joe was kind enough to spend about an hour with me at Pro Source looking at various options. I got two other bids and they were amazingly within $40 of each other. There is a less expensive option and that is to hire a Hispanic crew directly. A friend did that and her floors were a mess and she saved nothing because they only put two coats of polyurethane on her floor. The third coat would have put her right at Joe's bid but she chose the cheaper option. She is who recommended Joe to me who did another friend's floors. I bought this house in January and have learned a lot. One I would hire a general contractor if I had it to do over again. Back to the floors. The other difference in engineered wood and solid oak is that there are imperfections in natural solid oak. Being somewhat O.C.D., I noticed some knot holes, etc. I used #1 grade red oak but there are still knots in the wood. If you want "perfect" floors go engineered. In conclusion Joe in contrast to my tile guy, painter and general handyman is responsive. He returns calls and has a calm demeanor.

Description of Work
Installed red oak solid wood flooring over a concrete slab.

07/16/2013

Barry H.

Roper completed all the work they agreed to on schedule and on budget. They also provided several suggestions along the way which greatly improved what we originally had in mind.

Description of Work
They stripped dirt and grime off of 30 year old Parquet floor using an 18 inch steel wool buffing machine then applied two coats of floor wax. They also made new wood thresholds between the wood floors and the carpeted floors.

Category hardwood floor,woodworking,floor cleaning

11/25/2011

Lark S.

He was very professional and showed up the day of my call to estimate the job. He was able to install the floor within two days of the floor being shipped and received. He also installed Base shoe to make sure the floor and baseboard fit well. Very efficient. Finished the job in 5 hours.

Description of Work
Pulled up carpeting and carpet tacking and hauled off. Installed wood flooring in two rooms of my house.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

DANNY BOY LLC

We do Flooring from vinyl to wood, repairs and new installation... we be happy to bring your floors back to life!!

Next Gen. Custom Floors

Next Gen. Custom Floors is a wood floor company specializing in hardwood floors, laminate, glue down, engineered floors and luxury vinyl. We do restoration work, remodels and new homes. We pride ourselves in that the person giving you a quote will also be working on your job. In using Next Gen. Custom Floors, your getting a company that is truly passionate about what they do and 10+ years of experience on every job.

Max Force Delivery Service

Whether it is a nation-wide relocation or a regional cleaning, furniture delivery or home move in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri or Kansas, MaxForce has you covered. MaxForce has scores of 5 STAR ratings from thrilled clients on Google, Facebook, Thumbtack, Yelp and HomeAdvisor. We also are honored to have an "A" rating with Angi. We have been designated as one of the top moving services in NWA by both Moving Waldo and Expertise.com! We are fully insured and licensed in good standing with the USDOT. Our clients love our white glove complete concierge service from beginning to end. You'll have confidence knowing we have the experience to get your job done, whether it’s moving services, junk hauls or furniture delivery- fast and efficiently. We also offer cleaning services to our clients where we will deep clean, sanitize, and deodorize homes or offices on a routine basis or before or after moves. Realtors, contractors and landlords love our teams. We help make them look good! NEW SERVICES !!!! We now offer power washing of the exterior of your home and of driveways and fences. Great increase curb appeal to increase the value of your home when selling! We’ll have your home and drive looking like new! Call us to schedule your power wash and get 50% off our hourly rate for a limited time only! GET $100 TOWARD CLEANING SERVICE WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR MOVE! We offer other discounts too! Check us out then give us a call for a free estimate . We have COVID-19 procedures in place that include social distancing, wearing masks and gloves, taking the temperature of our crew members and hand washing and using hand sanitizer on a regular basis. Additionally, we steam and sanitize all of our trucks and equipment. We also have dedicated trucks for each of the services we offer: moving services, junk hauls and furniture delivery.

Full Service water damage repair: Content manipulation,trim,paint,flooring and we do the dry down as well Floor Refinishing Non structural floor leveling Wood Floor installation,repairs Pre-finished and sand & finish floors

Our office is not open regular hours so please call for an appointment