Rain-Flow Systems Seamless Guttering

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2012

7340 E 38th St

Tulsa, OK 74145

Rain-Flow Systems, Inc. has been in business for over 50 years, setting the standard for seamless aluminum and copper guttering in Oklahoma. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing the highest quality products and installation at an affordable cost while maintaining a superior level of customer service. We have been accredited members of the Better Business Bureau for over 12 years with an A+ rating. We accept payments by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If you have any questions please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to doing business with you....

03/25/2019

Marvin O.

The job was done EXCELLENTLY! The crew had to work around electrical lines and satellite dish and did not have to move anything! A job well done!

Description of Work
rain guttering

04/08/2018

Linda H.

The service followed the plan, the timing and the cost. We were extremely pleased with all facets of the job.

Description of Work
replaced all rotten wood associated with guttering, paint it and replaced all guttering

12/22/2017

Jesse G.

They came and installed my new gutters and cleaned everything up. From my point of view they did a great job and at a reasonable price. The gutters perform well and I don't have to worry about them falling down with to much rain or snow. Top notch company.

Description of Work
I had new gutters installed and had them quote me both ways. One being to repair and the other to install new. Clifton was very honest with me and explained what was needed to do both and where my money would be best spent. Really appreciated him being so straight forward and well informed of the product being sold.

09/21/2017

Alan A.

I'd originally given this company an "F" because of an appointment they made and didn't show. Afterwards, I received a call from them and the profusely apologized and asked for a 2nd chance. Since other companies hadn't even responded, I agreed. From that time on, Rainflow was excellent in every way. I'd highly recommend the main contact and the two man team who did the work. They were very friendly and professional. The quality of work was outstanding. Very pleased.. Happy to give them an "A".

Description of Work
New 6 inch guttering.

04/29/2017

Jill H.

I received a quote within 48 hours of requesting one, and the gutters were installed within 3 days of me selecting them as the company to install. No mess was left on the property, and the gutters look great!

Description of Work
When I bought my house, it only came with gutters over the front door, back door, and A/C unit. Rainflow took down the back door and A/C gutters and then did a complete install for the rest of the house.

11/15/2016

Steve W.

Great from quote to finish. Price was competitive with others and product had several advantages over cheaper ones. Scheduling was coordinated with house painting and install was completed in less than 1 day.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters and downspouts. Two story 3800 SF house.

09/10/2015

Jim K.

The crew, Will (lead), Larry & JC did a professional job installing the gutters.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters

06/13/2015

Dustin B.

Overall it went well. The exception being that there never was an actual installation date provided. The salesman simply said "we're about a week out", which actually meant they were about 3 weeks out. Once I got in touch with the salesman, he said he would have it down by the end of the week, which again didn't happen. They installation crew ended up showing up the following Monday unannounced. I would use them again as I think the install is very nice, especially for the money. However, they really need to step up their game when it comes to basic communication.

Description of Work
Installed guttering on the back of the house, the south side by garage, replaced part of the front, and installed extender tubes from downspouts in flowerbeds.

06/07/2015

Linda Sue S.

I used Rain Flow back in the 1990s on my previous home and received excellent service. Rain Flow installed new guttering at my current home, and I was just as happy with their service. The cost had certainly sky rocketed, but I know that with Rain Flow I will get great quality materials and service. All personnel with Rain Flow were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them for guttering work.

Description of Work
Installed guttering with leaf screen on three sides of my home, and cleaned out and added screen to existing guttering on the front of my home.

01/11/2015

Richard E.

Clifton came out to measure and speak with us about the Leaf Shield product, as well as new gutters and downspouts. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions about the life time warranty that came with the Leaf Shield product as well as the gutters and downspouts. He further indicated that the company was fully insured with both general liability and workmen's compensation insurance coverage. He spoke with us about the company being in business for 40 years (although we had done our research on Angie's list and the feedback was excellent). The crew arrived as scheduled on 12.23.14 and finished the job the next day, 12.24.14. Everything went very smoothly -- all of the old gutters and downspouts were removed and disposed of by Rain Flow, the new gutters and downspouts, together with the Leaf Shield were installed professionally. All debris was removed. The man in charge walked the entire property to have us inspect all the work. We had no questions. We were very pleased with the quality of the material used and the professional installation.

Description of Work
Removed all existing gutters and downspouts and provided new gutters, downspouts and leaf shield.

Privest Power Washing

Green District Lawn Service

**We are now accepting new homeowners for mowing services**Ask us about our Fertilization programs**Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.**FREE Estimates** We are now doing Aeration! *We're expanding our services to include; House cleaning and Hauling/Junk Removal** We can now take care of the interior and the exterior of your home!! ***CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON COMMERCIAL AND RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR ANGI MEMBERS***

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angi
    Perez Professional Guttering

Self employed, Sub-contractor/Contractor friendly. Free Estimates. Affordable pricing. Match any insurance price. Seamless Guttering 17 Years experience. Contractor referrals available upon request. Insured for your Protection. Payment due upon completion of job.

We offer a wide range of guttering options, colors, protection and accessories to fit your individual needs. Our guttering comes wth a Lifetime Warranty on the installation and 20 Year Warranty on the materials. We also offer Leaf Shield, a solid aluminum cap that installs directly to your existing gutters to keep them free from leaves and debris. Leaf Shield is backed by a Written Lifetime Warranty so you can enjoy clean gutters forever!!