Rain-Flow Systems Seamless Guttering

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2012

7340 E 38th St

Tulsa, OK 74145

Rain-Flow Systems, Inc. has been in business for over 50 years, setting the standard for seamless aluminum and copper guttering in Oklahoma. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to providing the highest quality products and installation at an affordable cost while maintaining a superior level of customer service. We have been accredited members of the Better Business Bureau for over 12 years with an A+ rating. We accept payments by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. If you have any questions please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to doing business with you....

03/25/2019

Marvin O.

The job was done EXCELLENTLY! The crew had to work around electrical lines and satellite dish and did not have to move anything! A job well done!

Description of Work
rain guttering

04/08/2018

Linda H.

The service followed the plan, the timing and the cost. We were extremely pleased with all facets of the job.

Description of Work
replaced all rotten wood associated with guttering, paint it and replaced all guttering

12/22/2017

Jesse G.

They came and installed my new gutters and cleaned everything up. From my point of view they did a great job and at a reasonable price. The gutters perform well and I don't have to worry about them falling down with to much rain or snow. Top notch company.

Description of Work
I had new gutters installed and had them quote me both ways. One being to repair and the other to install new. Clifton was very honest with me and explained what was needed to do both and where my money would be best spent. Really appreciated him being so straight forward and well informed of the product being sold.

11/15/2017

Cindy J.

Great very punctual best price

Description of Work
guttering replace

09/21/2017

Alan A.

I'd originally given this company an "F" because of an appointment they made and didn't show. Afterwards, I received a call from them and the profusely apologized and asked for a 2nd chance. Since other companies hadn't even responded, I agreed. From that time on, Rainflow was excellent in every way. I'd highly recommend the main contact and the two man team who did the work. They were very friendly and professional. The quality of work was outstanding. Very pleased.. Happy to give them an "A".

Description of Work
New 6 inch guttering.

04/29/2017

Jill H.

I received a quote within 48 hours of requesting one, and the gutters were installed within 3 days of me selecting them as the company to install. No mess was left on the property, and the gutters look great!

Description of Work
When I bought my house, it only came with gutters over the front door, back door, and A/C unit. Rainflow took down the back door and A/C gutters and then did a complete install for the rest of the house.

12/21/2016

Craig and Kara G.

No problems. Good communication.

Description of Work
New gutters

11/15/2016

Steve W.

Great from quote to finish. Price was competitive with others and product had several advantages over cheaper ones. Scheduling was coordinated with house painting and install was completed in less than 1 day.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutters and downspouts. Two story 3800 SF house.

03/03/2016

kathy M.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters, added protective screen. Very professional and cleaned up after work.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

09/10/2015

Jim K.

The crew, Will (lead), Larry & JC did a professional job installing the gutters.

Description of Work
Installed rain gutters

07/20/2015

Bob R.

06/29/2015

Bridgit G.

Description of Work
replaced guttering

06/13/2015

Dustin B.

Overall it went well. The exception being that there never was an actual installation date provided. The salesman simply said "we're about a week out", which actually meant they were about 3 weeks out. Once I got in touch with the salesman, he said he would have it down by the end of the week, which again didn't happen. They installation crew ended up showing up the following Monday unannounced. I would use them again as I think the install is very nice, especially for the money. However, they really need to step up their game when it comes to basic communication.

Description of Work
Installed guttering on the back of the house, the south side by garage, replaced part of the front, and installed extender tubes from downspouts in flowerbeds.

06/07/2015

Linda Sue S.

I used Rain Flow back in the 1990s on my previous home and received excellent service. Rain Flow installed new guttering at my current home, and I was just as happy with their service. The cost had certainly sky rocketed, but I know that with Rain Flow I will get great quality materials and service. All personnel with Rain Flow were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them for guttering work.

Description of Work
Installed guttering with leaf screen on three sides of my home, and cleaned out and added screen to existing guttering on the front of my home.

02/19/2015

Steve A.

Description of Work
Outstanding. I was able to meet directly with Chris the owner and what an absolute professional. I was very impressed. I can't wait to work with them in the future on different projects.

01/11/2015

Richard E.

Clifton came out to measure and speak with us about the Leaf Shield product, as well as new gutters and downspouts. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions about the life time warranty that came with the Leaf Shield product as well as the gutters and downspouts. He further indicated that the company was fully insured with both general liability and workmen's compensation insurance coverage. He spoke with us about the company being in business for 40 years (although we had done our research on Angie's list and the feedback was excellent). The crew arrived as scheduled on 12.23.14 and finished the job the next day, 12.24.14. Everything went very smoothly -- all of the old gutters and downspouts were removed and disposed of by Rain Flow, the new gutters and downspouts, together with the Leaf Shield were installed professionally. All debris was removed. The man in charge walked the entire property to have us inspect all the work. We had no questions. We were very pleased with the quality of the material used and the professional installation.

Description of Work
Removed all existing gutters and downspouts and provided new gutters, downspouts and leaf shield.

08/18/2014

deborah S.

It went very well, great communication.

Description of Work
He communicated with me about correcting a problem with my gutters.

07/01/2014

Steve T.

Excellent company to do business with. Price I was quoted came out almost exactly and was surprised giving all the work they did. Crews did amazing job, even cleaned roof of branches and twigs which I didn't expect was very appreciative. Had one crew one day and they explained everything they would be doing and kept me up to date on progress. First crew did all the wood repair but had another job so a second crew came out second day and installed gutters and painted wood work. They were just as good, experienced and polite as first crew. I will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Gutters replaced and wood work done

06/04/2014

Gary S.

The service turned out well. The technicians were quick, thorough and great with the clean up afterwards. Scheduling was very easy.

Description of Work
They replaced the gutters all around the home.

03/29/2014

Cindy L.

Rain-Flow has performed guttering services for me during the past 25 years. In each instance, the service was prompt, professional, and as requested. My first experience with Rain-Flow was when I purchased my home 25 years ago and I had new guttering installed. It was such a positive experience, that 25 years later when replacing my roof, I called Rain-Flow again to install new guttering and leaf shields for me. I cannot say enough good words about their leaf shields. These shields have prevented pine needles from clogging the downspouts. As a result, I no longer have a problem with water leaking into the house when it rains and the messy chore of cleaning the gutters is gone. Rain-Flow also helped me reattach a downspout that was removed during a recent home remodel project. Although the repair was a small job, Rain-Flow promptly took care of it for me. I cannot think of any other service provider that has made such a positive impression on me and over so many years. Today, customer service often seems like a thing of the past, but not with Rain-Flow. Rain-Flow?s owners and employees always make me feel as if I am their most valued customer. I highly recommend this company and its quality products.

Description of Work
Most recently, reattached a downspout after home remodel work. In late 2012, installed guttering and leaf shields following a roof replacement.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

01/10/2014

Tom T.

They were very good and very prompt. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Rain-Flow Systems Seamless Guttering replaced some damaged gutters for us.

08/05/2013

Leland C.

They were quick and did a good job. Price was not the least expensive but you get a good warranty on parts and labor.

Description of Work
They installed guttering around the sides and back of my house.

05/15/2013

Patricia K.

We just purchased the house and the gutters were in tough shape. We then did investigation BBB, Angie's List, other recommendations. We called RainFlow when everything seemed above board. The Sales person came out when he said he would come. Very professional and knowledgeable. We talked a length about what we wanted versus what RainFlow had to offer. The Salesman made suggestions, we knew our budget, and we came to angreement. The next day we ordered the gutters. The date was set for the installation. We got a phone call a week ahead of schedule that they could do the job the next day. We agreed for them to come in the afternoon. Got a phone call that morning that another installation had been cancelled and would we mind them coming earlier. We said ok. Workers showed up, told us what they were going to do, and then started after telling us it would take about 3 hours. Very hard working folks. Very diligent. They were done on time. They cleaned up and came for me to walk around with them to make sure work was complete and area was cleaned up. True to their word they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Came and did an investigation Proposed some options Listened to my suggestions Quoted the job. Team came and replaced the gutters within the time they said Cleaned up Walked around with me to ensure job was to our satisfaction.

03/21/2013

Tyler M.

I had a great experience with rain flow after hiring them to replace about 400 feet of guttering and downspouts. They showed up when they told me they would, were very polite and did a great job.. The best part was that they hauled off the old gutters AND cleaned up after themselves!

Description of Work
The service performed was to remove and haul off about 400 feet of old gutters and replace with a new guttering system.

01/08/2013

Barbara Jo W.

They did a great job. I needed them to touch up some painting that they did not do but other than that the service was fine.

Description of Work
They replaced gutters.

Precise Home Specialties

Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precision.

Offers by Precise Home Specialties on Angi
    Penguin Pros LLC

Penguin Pros LLC is a local family owned company that offers a range of outdoor cleaning services including but not limited to pressure washing (driveways, siding, fencing, porches/patios, decks, etc), gutter cleaning, leaf removal, window cleaning, and more!

Performance Powerwashing LLC

Exterior Cleaning Specialists. Pressure and soft washing services. Residential and Commercial services. We clean roofs, houses, buildings, driveways, parking lots, fences, concrete, equipment, vehicles, boats, RV's, and just about anything else!

We offer a wide range of guttering options, colors, protection and accessories to fit your individual needs. Our guttering comes wth a Lifetime Warranty on the installation and 20 Year Warranty on the materials. We also offer Leaf Shield, a solid aluminum cap that installs directly to your existing gutters to keep them free from leaves and debris. Leaf Shield is backed by a Written Lifetime Warranty so you can enjoy clean gutters forever!!