Pinkston's Turf Services Inc

Founded 1957 • With Angi since January 2012

Pinkston's Turf Services, Inc. has been providing professional weed control and fertilization services to the Tulsa Metro area since 1957. We are locally owned and operated. "When you think green, think PINK, Pinkston's Turf Services"...

Green District Lawn Service

**We are now accepting new homeowners for mowing services**Ask us about our Fertilization programs**Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.**FREE Estimates** We are now doing Aeration! *We're expanding our services to include; House cleaning and Hauling/Junk Removal** We can now take care of the interior and the exterior of your home!! ***CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON COMMERCIAL AND RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR ANGI MEMBERS***

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angi
GreenPro LLC

Hello everyone we are Dakota and Matthew Williams, brothers and owners of GreenPro, LLC. We’ve been in business since 2010 and every year we continue to grow and impact those around us. We are foremost passionate about people and our work. Each of our customers leave with a smile at the workmanship and value we bring to their properties. For us, we are not satisfied unless our customers are happy so we make every effort to go above and beyond. Our Philosophy here at GreenPro is committing to bringing joy to our customers with everything we do. We believe things like manicured lawns, custom walking paths, and outdoor living areas invite opportunities to enjoy the company of our loved ones, creating long lasting happiness and peaceful living. We Love People and we are all about people, this is why we donate services and supplies to community projects and deliver happiness and jaw dropping experiences on each project. We appreciate projects of all sizes because we know how great nature can make people feel. Our workers are also an important part of how we run our business. Each employee and sub-contractor is hand-picked, and believes in our values. We pride ourselves on our organic growth and our client testimonials tell it all. Let us be the company that takes care of you!

Offers by GreenPro LLC on Angi
Best Lawn & Landscape Inc

Spring will be here before you know it. Whether its a commercial property or personal residence let us hand all of you landscaping needs. We offer 12 month full service programs. Call 918.995.1664 to schedule an appointment today!

05/23/2017

I used for several years but not really happy with overall results. They were good to come back if I called about a weed problem, but I didn't really see any improvement in the quality of my lawn.

Description of Work
Weed and feed.

05/25/2015

Very well. My front lawn looks wonderful now.

Description of Work
Re-seeded front lawn with Fescue and weed control.

05/15/2015

Seamless appointment process. Technician came out on designated day and weeds are dead. Hooray!

Description of Work
Sprayed lawn for weed control

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

10/21/2014

I have used the company since June and everything has gone great so far. The treatments seem to be working. I have not been home while they do the service. They alternate pest and lawn treatments. They have been very easy to deal with. They call you the day before coming out. I paid up front and received a price break.

Description of Work
I hired the company for pest control and fertilization about every 6 weeks.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

06/16/2014

They're wonderful. I've been using them for about nine years. They're attentive and do what you ask them to do. They have a good idea of what they can and can't do, what's achievable and what's not. They're great and I'm on personal terms with them, since they've been coming out almost ten years. Their prices are average. I'm happy with the price, considering the service you get. It's well-priced....

Description of Work
They fertilize our lawn and de-weed it.

Category lawn treatment

Weed Control, Fertilization, Aeration, Shadegrass Overseeding, Outdoor Pest Control, Tree and Shrub Spraying, Azalea Fertilization, Ant Treatments, Professional Consultations.

Mowing, Tree Trimming, Inside Pest Control, Landscaping